Can she get killed off already please?

can she get killed off already please?

old

Nope. Two more seasons until she goes insane.

BIG

MMMM WHATCHA SAAAAYYYYY

BRA
VO

DRAGON

FIRST FOR YARA'S IRON BUTT

>it's another ramsay bolton with his dogs scene
>who let the dogs out starts playing

>not /got/ general

Did they go back to their home planet?

1st for chunky Salsa gambling with Jon's life

>what do you MEAN you don't want us to reave and rape your people after you become queen? It's out "way of life"!

what did she mean by this?

it's like pottery

cheeky cunt

literally unharmed
are they even trying at this point?

You know Jon vs Dany is endgame and they can't have a stronk independant woman lose.

Wow, this is the TV series everyone """has""" to watch? It looks like garbage.

Yara is far from the ugliest female on the show

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

10/10

>watch the youtube material discussing the episode
>someone says Sansa has suffered the most of anyone of the show, definitely the most of Ramsay's victims
>mfw

I liked the part where they made us remember ramsay is a psychopath, that rickon has a non-role, that jon snew is the greatest swordsman with a 20 mile long dick and that davos HAPPENED to find a pyre with his little stag doll just in tact enough to know mellisandre killed whats her face

whole episode was chaos and not in a good way - though I did get angry because I thought tormund may die

NOT TODAY

Yara is symbolic of Muslim refugees in Europe. Bravo DnD

muh dragons

reminder he had no lines

>watch the youtube material
why

Why does everyone think Cersei is going to nuke King's Landing?

It doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, completely changing a culture worked so well for Daenerys before. Can't wait until she tries to pull the same "no raping / looting" on her dothrakis.

>l'm a strong woman
>l'm also a lesbian
her whole character is a meme

I don't think Olly did either.

I think it's interesting that Jon showed such recklessness and lack of planning leading up to the battle. He was always a bit brash, and of course he's rather young and inexperienced to be an effective commander, but he recieved the same kind of training at Winterfell that his lord brother Robb recieved, who was an excellent commander. Jon has the training, he just doesn't have the smarts. But why? Why is he in such a rush to just sprint headlong into a battle he knows he is not likely to win, vastly outnumbered and outequipped? Everything he's worked for, defending the northern border of Westeros against the white walkers, allowing the wildlings through the wall to form an alliance of conveniance, a purpose that he ultimately DIES for, is he really willing to just throw it all away in one insane gambit? One could argue that he wants to take Winterfell to secure a defensive position against the armies of the dead... but he already had a stronger position, THE WALL, which he abruptly abandoned.

DUCK AND WEAVE YOU PISSY CUNT.

she is cock crazed, now with jamie going to the wall she will sudoku

Tommen basically isn't her son anymore and fuck everyone so just kill all your enemies cause fuck it

>season 7 ep1
>euron lands in mereen with this

Poor Theon. Sansa spent like a month with him at best. This nigger got well over a year.

Because sometimes they show behind the scenes footage which is pretty cool. That charge against Jon was a real 40 horse charge that just cut off before the clash started happening. They used a total of 80 horses for the scene

Post yfw this happened

REMEMBER WHEN WUN WUN WAS USEFUL?

The whole world heard about his legendary swordmanship. Where have you been?

She found it ironic that Dany of all people is against raping and pillaging given her army is mostly a horde of rapists and her plans involve nothing but raping , pillaging, sacking cities, ect...

yeah he did

because illegalizing trial by combat has her completely cornered and she either dies or blows the city up. it's already lost to the sparrows and tyrell.

Honestly, why would the rest of the Ironborn continue to follow her? Balon bending the knee at least came after a fight and didn't compromise their way of life. Why wouldn't the Ironborn that stayed loyal to her just disband, take the ships and go and join Euron after she decided they would all change their lives to put Asha on the throne?

Yelling like a retard while charging some wildlings doesn't really count.

You know what to do /got/

made me kekkle

Badass character of the year.

>raping and reaving will be illegal under my rule
>except for the 100,000 dothraki I'm bringing over

>dude when I rule westeros let's just give independence to a group of people who've been raping and raiding westeros for thousands of years and even admit that it's their entire way of life
>I'm sure it'll be fine

used to be amazing
turned into a joke
I thought this was common knowlege by now

Emilia Clarke's "acting" has somehow managed to get worse, holy shit. In the scene with the masters, she just squinted. That was it. Also fuck the scene with Yara, just grinning and going on about stronk independent women. Theres a way to create strong female characters and it's not giving them impossibly strong plot armour.

On the plus side, Kit and Sophie's acting was a lot better this episode, they've both definitely improved.

Fat arms

>Okay, so we have this fuck huge giant on our side, how do we use him optimally
>Do we make some sort of makeshift armor for him or give him a giant weapon or anything?
>Nah man, just send him in in his usual hides with his bare fists, he'll be fine
Reminder that Jon killed Wun Wun

If Jon is Azor Ahai, then where is his glowing magic sword?

stannis' men butchered them

actually not terrible, I like it

Reminder that Jon is the leader the North deserves

Someone PLEASE post the leaks for episode 10.
I want to know if Cersei does go nuclear on King's Landing.

Why not just him a shield made from the wall of a house? Archers couldn't hurt him and he could just bulldoze through soldiers and their formations?

Dude he was the only one keeping the wildlings from being utterly stomped by the boltons.

SANSA IS DIDNT TELL JON BECAUSE SHE WANTED THE FILTHY WILDLINGS TO BE SLAUGHTERED

SHE IS PLAYING 3D GAME OF THRONES WHILE ALL YALL STILL CANT FIGURE IT OUT LMAO

BIG DOTHRAKI COCK

That was right out of nowhere.

cont'd

One answer is that his personal mission is to save his brother Rickon, the only legitimate son that remains to the Stark line. As soon he heard of his brother Robb's death, he immediately prepares to abandon his post at the wall in order to go south and avenge him, before he is stopped by is crows. After Jon's death, he finally finds the loophole that releases him from his Night's Watch obligations, and goes instantly to seek the one thing he has been thinking about as soon as he arrived at Castle Black: his family. His decision to join the Night's Watch was one that he regretted instantly and did so throughout the entirety of his exploits there, despite his investment in all the events that happened around it. He doesn't actually care about the white walkers, or the Long Night, or the fate of Westeros, he doesn't give two shits about any of it. All he really cares about are House Stark and their ancestral home, Winterfell. We know from the books that it haunts his dreams, and he fantasizes in spite of himself about being a true-born Stark son and inheriting the castle. While Sansa regrettably, yet sensibly acknowledges that Rickon is a lost cause, Jon angrily rejects this counsel.
But there is another answer that shows in his behavior. The strange thing about post-resurrection Jon is this: Not only does he no longer fear death... he seems to actually want to die again, this time for good. He intentionally leads his forces into a battle that is likely a lost cause. One could argue that he is simply panicked and desperate over the fate of his brother, which certainly is a factor, but then there's his conversation with Melisandre before the battle... "If I die in the battle... don't bring me back." To which Melisandre replies that she must certainly try. Jon vehemently insists, even COMMANDS, that she let him stay dead. When she refuses to budge, he storms out in a moody silence. Clearly, something is not right with Jon's state of mind.

>for the watch
>dialogue with sam

or do you mean just this season?

>ywn see Stannis and Jon back-to-back fighting their way through the bolton soldiers and leading the armies of the north to victory

cut a bit short, needs 1 or 2 more seconds

R'hllor let mel revive him, he is the prince that was promised, so yeah obviously the arrows won't hit him because the gods are on his favor.

>and then let loose the dothraki in westeros, im sure they will just settle down somewhere and live peacefully

>be a fucking giant in a huge battle

>doesn't carry a fucking giant club into battle
>or literally anything that can be made in a fucking day
>doesn't carry wood armor wrapped in wet hide
>or at least a few chainmail shirts knit together
>doesn't carry a wooden shield.
>gets stopped by a few fucking spearmen that are a third of his size
>cannot fucking break through a 5-man wide barrier
>cannot fucking grab onto a few pikes and pull them out
>cannot fucking kick the line back a mile
>cannot just fucking jump onto the spearman and roll around, flattening everyone because he weights 3 fucking tons
>cannot just do LITERALLY ANYTHING BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING GIANT WHO IS LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE ONCE HE STARTS MOVING

I fucking hate this series so much

Futurebro here. Arya got a hold of CIA's teleportation technology and will poison some Freys who will believe that the celebrating Lannisters are at fault and then start killing each other.

>they actually are couching their lances

I'm impressed

I bet this was a comment on facebook by some black girl called Dominque Maqueshia

This season. Rickon had a couple of scenes with Bran back in season 3.

Sounds like anime bullshit to me.

Was it really

agree, the jon/sansa scene actually seemed like a real conversation of brother & sister quibbling

>rape is worse than bodily mutilation torture and brainwashing
haven't you heard

>sansa tells jon about the vale
>they wait for them to join in
>ramsay sees this
>prepares a different strategy to fight them all off

It's like you're all fucking stupid. The element of surprise actually works, you cucks.

laughing as everyone in the house starts quoting theoden

Dazzle camo was sexy as fuck.
>tfw radar ruined everything

She's supposed to be like a Viking.

based arya stoneheart

Theon was also raped.

He's unstoppable.

>If you want we can rub our cooches together later

What did she mean by this?

It's part of their culture, it's fine. Only the white men have to worry.

Everyone's saying this was the best episode of TV ever made but all that horribly lit horse CG really ruined it for me. =/

cont'd

The pre-battle scheme of Ramsay is what kicks this death-wish into overdrive: Ramsay kills Rickon before the battle even starts, sending Jon into an absolute frenzy. Now that the last Stark son is dead and the fate of the castle is in question even if they should manage to take it, Jon has lost all sense of purpose. His entire reality crumbles before him into dust. Not only does he not care about the white walkers and the fate of Westeros anymore, he doesn't care about the Starks, or Winterfell. The only purpose he truly cared about has been taken from him. All that is left is death. He throws away all the plans that he and his co-commanders made the day before, and sprints toward the enemy calvalry BY HIMSELF, fully knowing that he will die. In fact, this is exactly what he wants. The eerie, solemn music that plays, along with his somber facial expression, and the fatalistic way he casts aside his scabbard, believing he will never again sheathe his weapon, all point to this. Jon then becomes a killing machine, fighting with a ferocity we have never seen from him before. He seems crazed, covered in blood, and throwing himself into the thick of the melee. Not only is he driven mad by the death of his brother and the loss of the Stark legacy, he is genuinely READY TO DIE, and he's gonna meet it head-on. Which brings me to the other interesting character in this episode, Ramsay.

BASED JON

>three quick thrusts and it was done.

>Olly had zero lines
>Rickon had zero lines
>Euron's only been in two scenes

how does the dragon support her weight at this point?

>JON YOU DIDN'T ASK ME IF I HAD ANYTHING TO SAY!
>Well Sansa I didn't forbid you to speak during the council or any-
>YOU DON'T KNOW RAMSAY! WE DON'T HAVE THE MEN TO FIGHT!
>I know but what can we do it's either now or never-
>NO ONE CAN PROTECT ME

It's time to start bracing yourself for the shittest episode next week /got/

>Another 10 minute speech in that Prayer Room by the High Septum
>Margery , Loras and Cersei having extremely vague charges because who the fuck knows what they're guilty of
>Tommen's laughable jump out of a window
>Jaime will be Season 1 evil at the Freys
>Dany will give another speech to set sail for Westeros
>No White Walkers
>No Septum explosion
>No pay off

Cold, serious women are usually lesbians.
Look at Jodie Foster.