ITT: scenes nu-male game of reddit fans will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6wDFqQSGSU
youtube.com/watch?v=oVOTx4Lx3pY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a waste of time and effort.

>I should dragged more tractor tyres

wtf why am i hard rn

Did no one tell him he could turn the tire upwards and it would just roll? Unless that's supposed to be the joke, that he's too dumb to understand a tire? Which is kind of funny, but also kind of an easy stereotype. Comedy usually works better when you subvert expectations, rather than just playing directly into them.

what movie is this ?

The Polar Express (2004)

Problem Child 2

13 Hours: The Secret Shame of Hillary

>nu-male
Fresh new meme, sport. You'll be cool on this anonymous imageboard one day.

>tyres
Britbong detected.

How else do you spell tractor tyres?

fuark, look at that dude doing 30kg btn presses

Everyone knows that's how you get super strong

LOL ONE PLATE

Asshurt nu-male detected.

Go get cucked.

There is no other way to spell it, ignore that faggot.

that was gay as hell

>muscles are gay

Thanks Obama.

>implying any women are sexually attracted to dudes with giant muscles

Only other dudes obsess over muscly guys.

It seems it is you who doesn't understand, have you ever been to the gym? Its full of homos dude.

I am a sensitive man. I drink fair trade coffee with my girlfriend. I enjoy any type of movie and can understand any movie.

me: 1
you: 0

/fit/ is a mostly homo board though

>i don't work out because muscular guys arouse me
wew

and niggers (thick meme)

>muscular men are gay
#HILLARYTHECURRENTYEAR

Do you even know how to read?

JJ Watt gets thirsty girls openly tweeting him their thirst.

3 SCOOPS CMON

Even Transformers 4 had characters casually drinking whey

Based Bay

youtube.com/watch?v=K6wDFqQSGSU

yeah i can read that when you see dudes working out you have to project your own homo thoughts onto them.
You're right, working out and being muscular is clearly gay.

>project your own homo thoughts onto them

If theres one thing I project is my cum down their throats, I know they're gay because I fuck them dude.

This is very homoerotic, OP.

I mean seriously, I'm rock hard over here.

An actual scene reddit will never understand:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVOTx4Lx3pY

Of course, but that webm is definitely not too much. If the guy isn't a manlet, girls will swoon over him.

>I drink fair trade coffee with my girlfriend
So does she

Is three scoops a lot?

But gym obsession is literally the most nu-male thing there is.

It's a replacement for actual manly things that we can't do anymore because we live in a civilized society. Your tricking your body into believing it is doing something of worth with its strength, when in reality you're just picking up things and putting them down, Mr. Sisyphus.

You might as well take rock climbing while you're at it, so you can feel like a total explorer badass when you climb fake rocks with harnesses!

This, as someone who have worked several summer jobs that involve heavy lifting and such, often in melting heat its amazing how whiny so called body builders are.
They constantly try to avoid doing any work and complain about how tired they are or try to overplay any scratch or damage they get.

yeah lifting is fucking gay and working out at a gym is mega retarded just get a job that a real man like your grandfather would've had. why the fuck would you pay somebody else money to move heavy shit around. are you stupid or something?