Skinny as fuck

>skinny as fuck
>pectus excavatum
>21 y.o man with the body of a child
Why live?

Just bulk up. Thats probably the smallest pectus excavatum I've ever seen.

where are you from

Cos Im going through the same and Im not crying, you feggit.

>Why live?
To watch Louder with Crowder

start going to the gym! it's not the end of the world and you will feel like a retard for not going in earliyer in life. Start working out, buy whey powder. take a glass each day, work out as much as you can... the gains will come, food apetite will grow, your life will turn around, damn I have a belly but you could get some killer abs if you do it with weights

I've got same chest situation, used to be skinny like you but age slows down metabolism. (Plus drink quite a bit of beer.) Now I'm 33 at 6'3" 200lbs. Not entirely lean but not a fatass either.

I was like you,
I always liked sport but I decided to really take time to change myself (a bit).
Now I have more muscles but still skinny btw

But you know what ? I don't care now because I know how to boxe and I stopped comparing myself to others. I may not have hairs on my chest and big arms but I know where is my strengh.
You will never lift huge things at the gym but you can be fast, precise ...
Be proud of your body bro

you're hot tbh

>pectus excavatum
You fucking idiot, you don't have pectus excavatum.

Even if I develop some muscles, I will not get bigger. Shit genetics.
I have a bad mix, german + native americans.

South Brazil.

I'm sedentary as fuck, but thanks for the advice. I'm actually trying to gain some mass lately, but it's really hard.

I do have, but this picture doesn't show it very well. It's worse looking by the side.

>Perfect to be twink

your bodys fine faggot. girls like lean guys not bulked up roided freaks. you prob have a huge dick too

femanon here, you have a rather nice body actually. some guys don't fill out until their mid to late twenties. in the meanwhile, bulk on milk and Wheaties (all wheat cereal in the states)

FAG

Fem user here honestly op id suck your dick so hard.

Go to the gym, but that's only part of the equation. Ya gotta eat! You may think you're eating...double it

Of course you are

>Ya gotta eat! You may think you're eating...double it
spoken like a true american

I don't get what you mean by body of a child? What's wrong with yours exactly?

No hair maybe.

Youre gonna kys because your skinny? Fucking faggoy

I've seen people threatening to kill themselves by far worse reasons.