You should see his Mac Demarco covers, literally sums up the fanbase

Where did her hair go

New hairstyle friend

it's that little boy from stranger things' head shopped onto lavren's torso

cute nipples :)

a screen from brandon's phone apparently

i'm shaking im so pissed
that fat fuck seriously?

Damn didn't know Brandon ended up being a trans. Makes you think about how fucked up child actors can get.

i want to kiss her eyes out

why's the name blurred, is lauren mayberry not he real name?

>being this much of a pleb to know that a lot of musicians go by stage names

no it's not staged. at least that's what she's saying
streamable.com/kknu1
streamable.com/8fisg
streamable.com/uelnr

>Sup Forums - Music
>[Post a Reply]
>10/04/16 New board for Sup Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
>06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>[Hide] [Show All]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]16 / 5 / 13 / 3 [Update] [Auto]
>File: images.jpg (23 KB, 511x288)
> Anonymous 02/16/17(Thu)13:35:10 No.7105198
:3

>you will never make her a surprise dick pics on her phone and watch as she blushes at first and then makes an "oh i'm so angry at you silly user" grimace
why live

>tfw you'll never get to hold her for a night, and wake up next to her, smelling her scent, seeing her smile and dark brown eyes as you look at her. She lays there and says "morning user". She cuddles up and gives you a soft kiss as she says softly "I love you", and sighs. Your heart flutters, the butterflys in your stomach, its like your first time fallling in love again, but you are in love. She's everything you've wanted and yearned for, and now she's there, next to you in bed under the covers, with that "come and get me" look she had on her face last night. She wants it again, you and her under the soft morning light. Intertwined as lovers, as her coo's of pleasure almost sound like she's singing, its sends chills up your spine, and you just can't fucking get enough.

FUCKING STOP JUST STOP