This is now your gf

this is now your gf

no, no its not

it is now

Sadie

What's the best way to kill myself? I really do not want a white GF, black hoes all the way down my nigga

she had a good, happy life :)

no thanks

she's actually perfect

please keep posting Sadie

god bless you

What's with the aryan qtpies in this thread?
Miljaarde

This snake eyed bitch looks like she's judging whether or not she can eat me.

fuck this bitch and post Sadie

Heh.

came

daaaamn

Sadie :,(

what's the big deal? my gf is way hotter than this girl and she doesnt have fake hair or 10 pounds of makeup

lmao

post pics

LMAO this guy

pics or it didn't happen

I wish. Shes hotter than my girlfriend.

not gonna share pics cause unlike most of Sup Forums i don't masturbate to the thought of helping neckbeards get off.

HELL FUCKING YEAH...
delectable as fuck look at those fucking wide hips thick thighs huge ass titties and don't forget those perfect dick-sucking lips ;) and I can only imagine what DAT ASS must be like I bet she tastes real fuggin nice downstairs I go hard in the mother fuckin taint bitch I be licking that clit swirling my tongue around it then SSPLLOOOOOSH she quirt all over me orgasming in ecstacy screaming hard core spraying me in the face multiple orgasms just loveing it bucking that pelvis up and down 'uh oh hehe' I giggled a lil bit 'gotta keep up with this cowgirl its a rodeo in here!' my giggle is a low grunting giggle masculine as fuck the humming vibration on her clit makes her squirt some more just all. over. the. fucking. place. hit the cat in the face on accident it was napping hehe 'wake up boo!' she screaming more telling me I need to stop it's just too damn much for her ass...

hahahahaha

Heh.

i'd fuck her. you can't say you wouldn't fuck her. maybe that's what I'll do when they find her. I'll fuck her right in the pussy.

what's her name?

just for titties