Retailcuck General

Retailcuck General

Tales of Cupidity and Dynamism edition

As always, fastfoodbros and fellow subhumanbros are more than welcome.

>be sleeping
>cellphone has no battery
>wake up, check thetime
>"fuck"
>get up, grab the charger, plug it in and turn on cellphone
>an hour later get a call for a job interview

thank you divine intervention

>get job
>expect customers to be awful
>in month and a half of work only one rude customer, most are really sweet and nice
>plot twist
>coworkers are all massive dicks
>think they're hot shit, but they stand around all day on their phones or sitting on their asses
>they tell me to do shit a blatantly wrong way and get mad when I ignore them
>I'm busy, they're doing nothing, they tell me to go do another task, like nah do it yourself
>try to take the piss out on me, ain't having it, I went to the manager first thing to nip it in the bud
>HR likes me, if they really don't stop I'll chat with them
>I have other shit in my life, sorry you don't

I'd like to murder them, but that would not be sufficient to quell my rage. Maybe I'll vote shillary so putin nukes us and all the normie scum can die.

No greentext-worthy story, but I work at Target and I generally hate couponers. The fact that they cling so hard to all their deals and come in like they deserve to spend less money tells me that the store's merchandise is not in their pay grade in the first place. It's always the maraca mamas or welfare queens with way too many children; just genetic filth that had no right to reproduce.

couponers in general are just fucking trash

I'd get it if you were making a huge purchase, then those 20 cents per item would actually make a difference, but you're only buying one item

come the fuck on

what do you even buy with 20 cents

they're all boomers too so I guess I've answered my own question, they probably could buy two cars with 20 cents back in the day.

>be new at fastfood joint
>making sandwiches
>coworkers start talking about their friend who is a KV and never had a boyfriend
>laughing about how can someone can be a virgin
>start criticizing this older lady that works their
>her hair is so ugly
>I hope Im not as ugly as her when Im that old (she was like 35)
I dislike these people already at least my supervisors are cool

I need some advice pls. I just started working in this factory a couple days ago, it's my 1st job and it's awful. The paying is very decent but I just hate it, it's very stressful. I was thinking about working in a supermarket maybe. I know I won't make as much as I do now but it sounds much comfier than what I'm currently doing. Is it worth it? I'm really shy btw so pls have that in mind, maybe it would help me in that regard but I don't know

What kind of factory?

What do you do in your factory job? Would you feel comfortable being scrutinized by people who think you're less than human and having to act subservient to them? How do you feel about having to put on a mask every day and acting like you're an extrovert because if you don't say hello to the right person they're going to call the manager and, guess what, the customer is always right so he's going to ride your fucking ass raw because you didn't smile at some disgusting fat hag who was out to ruin the first subhuman's day she found?

retail is fucking hell

don't do it, I'd kill for a factory job.

Anybody work at a store where you need to push a store card or a particular piece of merchandise? I think it is so ironic that Burgerland has a consumerist culture, but people despise being sold things. Suddenly everyone is turned on to the big conspiracy when you ask about a credit card, a warranty, or mention a product. The more aggressive ones will make it awkward with their how-dare-you kind of response.

It sorta produces and supplies bakery and bread products. The company is quite good, I just don't know if it's the type of job that suits me the best.. maybe the reason why I feel like this it's because it's my 1st week of my 1st job, I'm not used to work I guess.

Stick with it faggot

I thought I was going to die when I first started working retail

I wish I had, but that's not the point.

At the grocery store I work at, there is a discount card that lets you get sale prices on items. It's not a credit card or anything, just a discount card, and it's completely free. When people don't have theirs with them, I ask them if they'd like me to scan a store card for them, so they can still get the sale prices on items. Some people refuse, and that makes me very angry, because their retardation just causes them to pay more.

Yep. Literally "hey, wanna pay less?" This is a pitch that I figure bumbling upper middle class Yup-fucks would buy into. Instead, they look down their nose, having identified you as just another cog in the apparent Zionist plot to ruin their credit score and take their money.

> start working at walmart after being a neet for almost 12 years
>terrified that all my coworkers are going to be shit and the customers horrible because of the area I live in (southeast Baltimore)
> coworkers are all super nice and helpful and understanding
> customers are super friendly for the most part aside from when they have to wait
> no real problems yet
I have only worked about 3 days doing department work so far and everything is going smoothly for now and I hope it continues

I don't blame them for being skeptical. There are plenty of schemes stores use to try and get more money out of customers.

"Want me to scan a store card for you so you can still get the discounts?"
"No"
"So you want to pay more money?"
"Yes"
I don't see how anyone could be this dumb.

I'm starting work as a hotel receptionist in a couple of weeks. Advice would be welcome.

Because they believe you're pushing an ulterior motive the store might have, or there may be hidden details that could come back to bite them. There's many offers that tout free stuff with hidden caveats, so instead of taking the likely risk of getting mired in some scheme, it's safer to forego a "deal" altogether.

literally this

I know your scheme moishe, stop pushing this shit on me

>Advice would be welcome.

if you're qt, prepare for a lot of tips.

>tfw to inteligent to spend less money

>Work at customer service desk at grocery store
>Guy always comes in every day returning shit
>He always peppers in a $20-$30 item
>Never has a receipt
>Tired of his shit and realize I can change the refund price of each item
>Change the $20 item to $12.99
>Customer goes "Uhh I believe that was supposed to be more"
>Smile and reply "Do you have a receipt sir?"

how the fuck can people live with a minium wage job?

i've been working minimum wage for a few weeks and i started to calculate things in my head....

minimum wage here is about 1000 euro after tax

a normal apartment rent is like 650+ euro per month
internet and phone 50 euro a month
car fillup 80 euro
a pair of normal jeans or sneakers 80 euro
a fucking kebab 4,50 euro
a pack of cigs 6 euro
a box of beer 15 euro
food maybe 200 euro a month
electricy i dont know
some insurances

how the fuck am i supposed to afford living? you should at least save 500 euro per months for retirement

and i also want to go on vacation but 2 weeks in thailand or some shit cost like 2000-3000 euro wtf

HOW
THE
FUCK

You don't need a pair of jeans or sneakers every month. If you're working minimum wage you can't afford to have a car, so it's the bus/train for you. You don't need a pack of cigarettes and you DEFINITELY don't need to buy beer or kebabs.

>going overseas for vacation on a minimum wage job

get fucking real

Find a cheaper apartment
You can't live somewhere nice

Eat healthier and more efficiently. Junk & snacks are expensive. Veg & carbs and a bit of meat and you can feed yourself for

This seriously has to be the worst place to work. I am a produce assistant manager and even the $17/hr doesn't pay me enough to not despise walking into this miserable depression inducing hell house everyday. I am seriously thinking about quitting but I don't know where I could go to get the same pay and I really enjoy produce. But I wouldn't recommend even a fucking dog to work here. Even the managers are paid less than industry average

>Internet and phone
I stopped there. Minimum wage is minimum lifestyle. It's not supposed to pay for high speed internet, cell phone, tablet, tv, Xbox, video games, eating out and so on. That's why Bernie Sanders was so popular. They want a "living wage" for such basic minimum jobs. The extra money then comes from the "super rich evil guy".

so you guys are basically saying there is no point in working minimum wage for me? welfare in my country pays rent + 400 euro extra cash for doing nothing.

why get up early and ruin my time, body and soul in some gay factory. there needs to be a reason behind work but the wage is so damn low everywhere ;_;

This. Most of the shit they buy on sale/with coupons is needless anyway, so they're just wasting slightly less money than everyone else is wasting. But they call themselves frugal. Same type of people that buy hundreds of inane decorative items with no purpose at thrift stores and masturbate over how frugal they are.

>work in starshit
>guy comes in, buys medium coffee, asks how much it is
>2.27 after tax
>says oh, he thought it was less, says he doesn't want it
>no downsizing to the small that is 2 even
>or even the kid size which is like 1.60
>just leaves the store
>over 20 fucking cents
>he was in a business suit and had a smartphone
>our bottles of water are $3
>get construction workers (working jobs nearby, fixing roads etc) who come in and grab them then gall at the price
>I feel that, bud, I feel that
>retarded cunts who clearly do not have jobs and are stay at homes (should be called stay at malls) buy water, $6 "coffee" abominations, and food items and don't even blink at spending 20 bux on a snack

I've never felt the have vs have-not divide more strongly.

I don't think there are jobs that are comfy. I thought a coffee shop would be comfy but it is hectic, like a mcdonalds lunch rush, endless parade of cunts. And oh my god the literal kike customers, Sup Forums is right and the memes are true.

oh and

>you DEFINITELY don't need to buy

fuck you, getting drunk is literally my only hobby. if i cant even afford that, there is nothing that keeps me from killing myself

Worthless

Just do it, kill yourself, get on welfare, what the fuck ever.

>how are you?
>Good. Yourself?
>no response

WELL FUCK YOU TOO FAGGOT

>make drink
>made it perfectly according to the standard recipe
>cunt gets it
>says it's wrong
>coworker remakes it the same exact way I just did
>finally cunt takes her syrup shit and gets out of my store
>the special snowflakes with ten special requests on the drink
>got to be such and such exact temperature
>got to have such and such foam amount
>got to special order the amount of syrups
>got to have such and such syrup
>oooohhhhh got to be in THIS cup not THAT cup (putting a small in a medium or a cold in a hot, just to be a pain in the ass)
>can you x
>can you y
>can you add x, y, z, q, and v

it's a ball of liquid sugar, stop acting like you can taste the difference. Bitch orders a "dry" latte (means way extra foam) not realizing that's a cappucino. Bitch orders EXACTLY 150 degrees. Or people who get decaf coffee, like what is the fucking point?! Or half caf. Or half a shot of espresso (there is no way to do that accurately, just move it out somewhere half way through the shot draw). Like half a fucking shot, for fucking real?

I turn down sales jobs like that. I can't lie to people and sell them shit they don't need. I'm starwank user, those fucking cards and apps are a pain in the ass. We don't have auto scan. It takes like 3x as long to pay with those fucking cards as just a credit card or even cash. all so some fat prissy cunts can maybe get one free coffee every 30 purchases. Like if you want to save money just buy...less coffee! Or actual coffee rather than 500 calorie syrup abominations for $6. I hate those fucking cards. And these cunts try to swipe their phone app and walk away like helllooooooo we aint' finished. Half the time they scanned it before I unlocked the scanner (security reasons it needs a password every transaction). Half the time they don't even have enough balance on it. They're so entitled, they just scan and try to walk away. Like get your fat black ass back here, you ain't got nowhere important to go.