Hey Sup Forums, poorfag student over here

Hey Sup Forums, poorfag student over here.
Could you possibly help me and donate some money so i can buy something to eat? i know, it sounds pathetic and it really is, but my piece of shit employer hasn't paid me in 2 weeks. Thanks for the help in advance.
Here's my paypal email: [email protected]
>pic related, it's my fridge

Also, AMA

Please guys ;_;

y dunt u jst get mony 2 by fuud?

4rom ze fuud shop

Sorry bro just found out the company I just worked contracted for, for 2 years isn't offering me the job.I got bills to pay

Bump. you're welcome.

It's fine, really. Thanks for thinking about lending a hand at least
I appreciate it Sup Forumsro

Bwahaha! No one is gonna mailing you shit. As if....
There are many places where you can get foods for free, I believe it's where the homeless people go and they do feed desperate people too.

just go out ont he street and beg for money, people will feel bad for you if youre young

This, also you have two pots of food on the top shelf.

Why are you buying bottled water are you retarded?
Get a 5 gallon jug and fill it for less than 2 bucks. Buy a water bottle and keep it clean dumbass

Well, this is all kinda sudden for me and i never really thought about looking out for these, but i haven't heard about any such places in the town i am studying in
I see the point you are trying to make but you gotta think about the position i am in. I wouldn't risk going out and beg for money and being seen by my classmates, teachers or friends. I mean yeah food is food but no matter what you say, your social image still kinda important as well
I don't even know what the fuck those have inside. I think it's some kind of pepper jam (?) which i might be allergic to
Actually i bought them about a month ago and only use them when i go to school, but i don't understand what you mean with your post. Also the tap water in my town isn't that safe

Nigga you need to work out a water situation, the water in your town is not safe

But really, you students are retarded. There are water dispensers. You bring jugs to them. You insert coin. It relinquishes the sweet nectar into your plastic ware

The other fucking students actually throw their cigarette butts in the water dispenser. Also i am planning on getting a tap filter kind of thingy in the future, when (or if) that SOB pays me

Been there, but i can't help, so i'll just bump

Thanks Sup Forumsro

What backwards ass country do you live in?
Anyways, you're at a college. You live in a kind of trashy place, so there's probably an agriculture department. Get in with the hippies and find farm work you can work for food if you have the right connections

In the same boat so I can't help but I'll bump. Check your local food pantries. Dial 211 (its 211 here, might be different where you are) to find a flood pantry. Good luck Sup Forumsro

Well, education is free, and usually people disrespect what they don't pay. So they find it easy breaking into the school, ruining stuff, writing on walls, and in their everyday life disrespecting the space that they are provided for free. If they had to pay for it, it'd probably be good as new, but now the country has to cover up the damage they cause so, who cares?

Also never heard about an agriculture department, i'll check it out though.

What country is that number for? Does it charge? i have no calling credit in my phone atm (obvious reasons)

>poorfag
>buys bottled water

try to at least check earlier replies faggot

OP here, need your opinion on something:

Should i leave my current job? It's nott he first time my employer doesn't pay me on time and the money isn't THAT good. Getting a second job is out of the question because i barely have enough time to keep up with my studies AND work, let alone the fact that finding this one was really hard.

If i quit they will probably not give me the money i have worked for and it'll only make my problem worse.

WWYD?

Get another job and take those fuckers to court, fam. As far as eating, I'm sure someone would buy you a quarter pounder with cheese or something for a blowjob.

getting them to court actually needs money.
>Paying the lawyer
>Paying the court warning
>Paying the lawsuit

I obviously can't afford that for now at least.

>getting them to court actually needs money.

Hit up Judge Judy, son.

Well anyway this isn't getting me anywhere so i might just try doing some shitty ass surveys or soemthing online... thanks to everyone who bumped or thought about helping me at least

I am attending this shitty congress tomorrow and in the afternoon the schedule says "light lunch", i just hope this includes everyone and not just the speakers

Bump

Or you could just eat the jar of pasta sauce in your fridge, or the butter. Been there, done that, food is food. Coming from a guy who barely scrapes by and does do "shitty surveys" for income, stop whining on 4chins about it kthx

Or ask family and friends not us