What will happen to America when it becomes 40% white?

What will happen to America when it becomes 40% white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRW832h2FE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White Americans become more valuable.

They are already 40% if you take away all the fake whites who came from the middle east like Seinfeld and Steve Jobs etc.

Whites are already a minority in America, only blonde haired/blue eyed people are white

It will further turn into a violent shithole like Brazil, outside of places like Vermont.

do you really need to be that rude?
how is the life going fat loser

Going by that logic I think it's 30 percent at most

That chick on the right represent the reason why half the viewers tune in to watch mad men

post-racial utopia

what I mostly think about - anus
anus is what I think 'bout non-white boi
non-white people fear us SLAVS cuz we r hardcore

do you really love anuses that much?

is he incorrect?

no, but....

>essa bunda maluca
Bostasil é uma merda mesmo, macaquito.

yeah nigga
you has problem with dat?

we have the same taste

You're already seeing it beginning. White people will all be killed or driven out of America.

dep

World peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRW832h2FE4

glad to hear that, BR bro

I don't really care.

Slavs are largely white negroes.

Nothing

America will still be a superpower and the Yuropean """"""master race"""""" will still be their slaves

really makes you think

Russians the most.

You have more people living with HIV than Russia. Just admit that we both - different varieties of white niggers.

>Just admit that we both - different varieties of white niggers.

Well, I admit.

Russian citizens consider their Polish friends. But in any case you need to maintain an army in readiness, because our mad dictator could give the order to attack.

try 10%. american whites are overwhelmingly of medditerian stock

No, most white people are still blonde though. I am, my family is, half my neighborhood is

>Russian citizens consider their Polish friends.

Only cuckolds and poleboos like you. All the rest Russians hate Poland and Poles.

eminem blondes? haha no way, most ''white'' americans have some mexican blood in them so honestly you guys look like turks