Cuck/wwyd thread. Bonus round, good replies/cock tributes get the girls phone number, snapchat or kik

Cuck/wwyd thread. Bonus round, good replies/cock tributes get the girls phone number, snapchat or kik.

Only replies are getting replies.

bumpp

Tell me what you would do to left, will deliver nudes.

wwyd

Tribute?

Fuck them in that position in the pool, with their head below the water. They say pussys get tighter when fighting for your life.

I'd go rough with her

I'd grab her from behind and cover her mouth with my hand. Then i'd start working her pants down while she tries to get me to let go of her mouth. Then once her tight pussy is finally exposed i'd take out my cock and start to pound her pussy while she cries and begs me to stop. Eventually i'd get tired of her crying and punch her in the head a few times, not hard enough to knock her unconcious. Once she finally stops i'd take my hand off of her mouth and as she goes to scream i'd shove my cock in her mouth and force her to taste herself on me all while video taping the whole thing on her phone. I'd cum all over her face and tits while her tears stream down her face, then make her watch as i send the video to all her contacts.

wwyd to these girls. take your pick

More of tatiana, reply with your kik and i'll send you her number.

She's pretty cute, got any better pictures?

unfortunately, i do not have any more clear face pics

Fucking her from behind is a necessity

Doesnt matter, i want more of her ass and tits.

could you post 7 in high res ?
Anyway i would fuck any of them but i prefer 1 2 4 and 7
Damn lot of nasty things

I'd come up from behind and grab her by her pink hair and push her face into the mirror so she can watch everything. Then I pull those jeans down and ram my cock in her shitter. Id abuse her with one hand while still holding her face against the mirror with the other. When Im about to finish i'll get her on her knees and cum in her pink hair before making her clean my cock off with her tongue.

Latina teen Cynthia showing off her piercings. Wwyd?

These threads are incredibly said and filled with trumpfags. Guess that's why they project so much

A nice pic of Cynthia's cleavage.

tell me how you would destroy her

She'd be heading home from a night out with friends but she isn't going home yet. She's going to my place. She gets there and does as she was instructed to do and takes off all her clothes and puts on a blindfold before entering the bedroom. I'm waiting for her. I take her by the hand and lead her to the bed where I chain her up so that her ass is pointing towards me. I bring my hand down on her ass hard. She screams in pain and in pleasure. She's been needing this so bad all day. I continue to smack her ass until it is red. My cock is ready for her and she thinks it's heading for her needy pussy but instead it goes directly into her ass. She moans loudly as I enter her and being fucking her in earnest. I remove my cock from her ass and go to the front of her and jam it down her throat releasing my load into her belly. She comes down from her orgasmic high. Cleans her self up and leaves.

So how about my ex?

Wwyd to my little 22yo lady guys?
Show them to her dad whod rip them out for her bein such a slut...

Twist her nipples till their rock hard while she sucks me off

Kik me at chemicalfire man. I'd like to Tell you more

Your post is incredibly SAD.

Whatever you say cuck. Trump even tried to cuck his wife by making them pose nude. That's about as cucky as you can get before letting someone fuck them

Hot bro! Cause her a bit of pain? I like the idea of her in a good amount of pain...

Bust that little ass

I have nudes for dubs or a good response

Impregnate, start family

Holy mother of shit. Checked

Wow hot af!

which one

Middle

wwyd?

Eat her ass while she's trying to deepthroat my dick
Then bend her over and pound her balls deep

fish_n_chips

I'd buy her some Rogaine for women

Moar

I'd plough the ass of the chick on the right like it was a fucking field.

Keep going
I like her freckles

not too much more, got a few of righty though

I'd plant my seed in her muddy fields

Choke her out, when she comes to, she's getting doggy style on her FB live

start her on a diet.

step sister

wwyd?

And I'm diamonds now... those fields are getting ploughed all night.

She's just a teen too but her ass is so fucking nice. Her name is Brianna

WWJD?

She is a cutie. Wouldn't mind just getting to know her.

wwyd

Damn she looks great.

Wouldn't mind having her kik or something... [hint, hint]

She's cute. Might be fun to take my pants off while she's distracted by her phone, and then surprise her with my hard cock in her face.

Would spank that ass all day.

I think I'd rather fuck her ass all day than just spank it. She's probably cool with letting you cum inside it too.

She doesn't have kik afaik but her instagram is briannafarrugia

She looks like a good cock sucker

Volleyball girls are my fetish. Would happily pound her after a game.

Wwyd in a threesome with me and my sister?

Better picture to show off her body better

roll

SashaSandrax on kik

>that forehead
>that obesity

Right one is your sis?

Tie her by her hands to her bed, rip her top off suck her tits, suck her neck, suck her stomach, kiss her legs, suck her toes, forced foot job, put dick in her mouth and fuck her mouth while she is tied down until I blast a six shooter on her face.

Yes, drunk

She has a fine ass. Would bang her from behind all day.

Oh nice. Melissa

I was fucking her like an hour ago, with our parents listening us

I bet she'd want more of my cock after i fuck her

Age?

Are you sure that u can fuck her mouth like a real man? Im a protective brother