Why didnt astronauts land on Sun when it is the night time? Or the biggest problem is distance between Earth and Sun?

Why didnt astronauts land on Sun when it is the night time? Or the biggest problem is distance between Earth and Sun?

but it is always daytime on the sun

they dont because when its dark they cant see shit so they miss all the time

this is what I love about this site. people make stupid jokes all the time but actually there are some people among us who knows science and smart as fuck. thank you friend.

you are welcome feel free to ask more questions

Nice bait, OP...

Actually no, that was the most autistic bait I have seen yet...

You guys are all dumb ass. The sun is a star and they wont land on it because its to dark and they cant see it, they wont do it because its to hot on the sun. You guys are real Sup Forumstards

found the autist

But where does sun go when it is night?
Impossible! There is no sun to land!

wait did i get double baited

how do you know its light and there, ive never seen the sun light up in the night, and its still up there somewhere. it knows when to go off for the night

oh shit

Well as it took about 4.25 days to get to the moon which is 238900 miles away we can assume an average speed of around 2350 mph.
Now the sun is around 93 million miles away; at 2350 mph* it'd take around 4 and a half years which is far beyond the food and water storage or generating capabilities of any space vessel we currently have.

* Excluding any gravitational slingshots of course as that kind of math is far beyond me.

>Why didnt astronauts land on Sun when it is the night time?

too many faggot marines jerking each other off

Duh you have just been fool to think that. At night tje sun turns i to the other shiney thing thats in the sky at night. The night sun called the moon. Now they should land on That before they land on the sun. I bet they can.

weakest bait ive seen on Sup Forums

The aliens that live on the sun are why we can't go there, user. The aliens are the ones that turn the lights on during the day and then at night they sleep and charge their batteries, so that's why it's dark at night. If we traveled to the sun and somehow managed to invade they'd just turn it on and burn us alive. It's impossible.

what are ou retarded?
learn to fucking type.
and thats the moon,
they did land on that, it is just outshined by the sun during the day.

You are the ball lickers. If you believe they landed on the moon then i bet you believe in a white jesus that lives in the middle east. The sun aliens know where you live they gonna get you

found the retard

nigger geniuses have been "axing" this very
question for decades...

Jesus Hairy bloody buttfucking sandnigger christ.
sun aliens? you really are retarded, theyd burn u during the day you retard

I saw the Sun People in a Coochy Cooty story in
Zap Comix.

It's Always Sunny in Philadel... wait I fucked up

>reddit
>back to it

>basement
>hang self