God tier dog thread. ITT post pictures of God tier dogs

God tier dog thread. ITT post pictures of God tier dogs.

(not Jimmy)

Redbone Coonhound FTW

I don't think inbred pure breeds can be god tier with all their health problems.

Poor pupper.

>eye surgery

he's fine.

sleep tight doggo

thats a tiny lady

Weimaraner. Great dogs.

had one as a kid, hyper as fuck and tore the house apart, even broke out of a metal cage when we were out of the house. nuttiest fucking breed there is.

ugly af

Have you ever had one?
They're fucking crazy.

>we didn't train our dog to be obedient
Bitches about the dog being a autistic fuck. Dogs are direct reflections of their owners.

Big pupper

Yes I have a male and a female. The male fowl hunts with me. The female is a sweetheart.

My friend had two at the same time. Incredibly well trained, but he had a large property for them to run free on.

In my neighborhood there was a weimaraner craze about 10 years ago. Everyone regretted it. Terrible dogs.

That the russian shepherd yeah?

See you soon bud. rip

This isn't my boy, but he looks really similar.

I think it's a Tibetan mastiff

Nigger

nigger Marmaduke. Marmuhdik.

I'm whiter than sunscreen

Just googled it. Jesus christ those dogs look like Lions

This is my pup, he loves carrying around this little hollowed out bone I got him. It's hilarious.

The dog doesn't think so...if you know what I mean.

DDB MASTER RACE

the real og

Does anyone here own a border collie? Are those rumors true, that they'll tear up your apartment if you don't find a way to expend all their energy?

Mine died a few years back

Glorious and Noble.

If you've ever read the Dresden Files Mouse is one of those...but magical.

don't be a dipshit. had my pup for 14 years and she was a loving baby, never bit anyone.

Bullet to the head

once I get my own house, i'm gonna buy one of these glorious fuckers. maybe two. we'll see.

Jesus fuck thats the ugliest animal in history

They dont live long my friend has a couple. Once they ate theyre way through the wall when he left them alone

Go fuck yourself. My dog is worth more than you.

hnnngg

Not on the same planet you're on m8.

That dog is worth nothing every single nigger or hindu has the exact same faggy small penis retard dog

rest in peace pupper

Pit Bulls need to go extinct.

Just taking out the trash friend

So when you say "dont live long", you mean...what, 5 years? 10 years?

This, I have this breed as well, my dad got me him when my mother passed away and I love the wee bastard but this breed is fucking retarded and needs to be removed from the gene pool.

Let's worry about niggers and mudslimes first.

>dog is worth more than you
>pitbull puppies given away for free on craigslist

Your dog is worthless, just like you friendo. Way to think for yourself, getting the same fucking dog every nigger on this planet gets thinking it'll make you some kind of special unique snowflake.

i would like to see that giant dog fuck that tiny woman

what is that? some kind of rat dog?

Id say closer to 5-8 because they have shitty hearts but 10+ is less common

It's called a bull terrier

motion to send all pit bulls to Micheal Vick's Training School

Greyhound is best. Fast doggo

Nigger

What I was thinking

>muh pitbull is speshul just liek me
There's always one of these faggots.

Seconded.

albino doberman of course

Oh I see, you mean physical complications. Honestly you could say that about any breed of dog but I see where you're coming from. Great Danes have similar issues but I can't help it. They look like medieval wolves. You can't get better home security than that.

I had two growing up, Adam who was the same age as me and Madalin who was only a puppy when we got her. She was a cunt and I hated her but Adam was cool as fuck. Died when I was 15 had him all my life, still think about him to this day
>feels bad man

Dont feed the trolls friend.

>physical complications

Lol what did you think they just cant emotionally handle living so long?

Husky pulled my arm out of its socket once.

Nah. Weimaraners are crazy as fuck. If you're denying the proclivity of some breeds to have different temperaments as others then I've known a lot of dogs smarter than you.

I know I cant

You are all actually retarded and should be mocked for your opinions. Pit bulls are great dogs. Just because some fucktards use them for fighting doesn't make them bad.

Mommy, why is the mop barking?

Or how I call them, dogs.

i knew i couldn't be the only one

here

Best breed ever.

Slobbly fuckers tho

>mentions surroundings in original post
>that a dog ingested materials that ARENT edible
>implying that this breed is often stupid enough to eat things that ARENT food
>"lol did you think i meant emotional? kek"

kek

>tfw

>breed is restricted in almost every apartment complex ever constructed

or did you think that was just because they didn't want DOG FIGHTS in the laundry rooms?

Fucking loved Turner and Hooch

>Pit bulls are great dogs. Just because they've been bred specifically for fighting doesn't make them bad.

>O-of course I love Newport menthols... Why do you ask?

Doberman - German Shepard mix i had as a kid

Didnt crop his ears or tail.

Never took a single picture back then.

"Reflections of your love
Have come to wither
I thought I'd done my best to memorize
A picture fades of you and I together
I haven't come to terms
With how we said goodbye"

>EXCOOSAYME, DO YOU KNOW WHEH I MAY PROCOOR SOME WATERMELON?

I've never trained any of my dogs. I want them to be who they are. They all turned out cool as shit. All you need to do is love them and be alpha when they do shit that pisses you off. If they know you're top dog, they'll be cool.

rip Osito (pyrenees on left)

White as fuck ginger from a middle class background. My mom's (white) friend had a litter and asked if I wanted one. I didn't get a pit because I wanted to look intimidating or because I think they are badass, I got one because the opportunity presented itself. Literally the worst thing he has ever done is destroyed a couple of shoes.

My doggo and new pupper

>muh alpha
>muh beta
>muh omega
found the virgin.

The average looking British person..

>white people don't like Newports

Melania Trump: the dog

I'm 52 with 3 kids. Maybe one day you will have sex, too.

This is why pits are shit tier.

They have a shit reputation, an inclination to violence, and are overpopulated as fuck. If people charged a nickle to adopt a pit bull they would die off.

Sound familiar?

nice try.