>>71052903

It's been weird watching both India and China start beating out America in terms of green development.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
bbc.com/news/health-33980904
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meanwhile, 500 million hindus shit in the streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

I have no idea why the GOP and Trump want this entire nation to invest in coal. It's becoming increasingly clear it's a dying power source that nobody wants since wind and solar are getting cheaper.

Shitting in the street has always been green.

Ironically it's healthier fertilizer than what the EPA allows.

I believe it.

Wind doesn't always blow and the sun doesn't always shine.

While innocent until proven guilty is a great concept for people, it shouldn't be applied to chemicals.

>singling out their religion

GEE, who could be behind this post? A Muslim or a Bro-tier?

Either way, southern India is more clean than northern so clearly it has nothing to do with religion.

Thats why you build them in regions with a lot of strong and perpetual wind/sun exposure.

>a literal transmission vector for salmonella, E. Coli, and parasitic worms is healthier than treated fertilizer
>this is what anti-EPA zealots actually believe

>perpetual sun exposure
>what is night

That's why there is natural gas and energy storage which are way cleaner. Also wind is good for nightime and solar is good for daytime.

I'm not anti-epa what I'm actually implying is that it should be strengthened.

>Either way, southern India is more clean than northern so clearly it has nothing to do with religion.
>what are toilet witches
Goa is cleaner precisely because they were Christianised by the Portuguese.

Yes you're right, clearly toilet witches are an ancient Hindu tradition.

That's what I'm getting at wind/solar = gas plant. It's stupid. The only dependable clean energy source is hydroelectricity but pink haired envioronmentalist whackos probably don't like it because of its enviornmental impact near the dam.

bbc.com/news/health-33980904
>"Some of these people fear that there are witches inside or that their children will be kidnapped.

Are you listening to what I'm saying? What the fuck do toilet witches have to do with Hinduism?

You tell me Prajeet.

Wonderful argument.

>Indias power becomes 100℅ solar with energy storage causing it to have the cleanest air on the planet. Still will have no toilets though.
>US power becomes 100% coal under Trump causing it to have the dirtiest air on the planet. still has toilets though.

Which country would you live in Sup Forums?

>t. Prajeet Molyneaux

We're having no problems integrating renewables in the US though. Solar always runs in the day time and wind runs at night. Whenever there are problems the natural gas plants kick in. Increasingly though energy storage is coming on the market which means no more natural gas plants at some point. That's what we do in Iowa and Texas.

>A day will come where Americans will do tech support for the Indians and Chinese.

Trump is giving out optics of all coal all the time.