You fags will argue about anything

You fags will argue about anything.

If you click, you're a barbarian.

Fuck your mother. I don't argue.

tap

Get a mouse you fag

Fuck off Roma your shitty Italian legionaries don't the strength to click after fingering underage boys all day.

Fuck your mother. I don't argue.

dubs has spoken

I mean how can you trust that much for technology to respond to tap, OF FUCKING COURSE YOU HAVE TO CLICK IT

tapping is the best way to go.

YOUR MOM IS THE BEST WAY TO GO

>low-end PC-fag spotted
Jesus, Pedro, get a better computer. Even cheapshit Chromebooks have god-tier trackpads that respond to taps 100% of the time.

youre a fucking retard for tapping, idk how many times my mom fucked something up by tapping when she wanted to click

>he thinks mommy is the best argument for technology
HAH.

there's literally no difference between them you faggot.

>my mommy fucked up ;_;
Maybe this type of shit wouldn't happen if you got a good computer in the first place.
Tapping is less effort and quieter. You only click if you're an attention-whore or if you bought a shitty Windows laptop.

?

Only autists actually carry mouses around to plug into a fucking laptop. It defeats the purpose of having a laptop in the first place.

already tried them and it missed a few

I tell ya man, i dont trust technology that much yet, not even the faggots at apple have made a trackpad that responds 100% to taps

Hmm. My laptop responds 100% of the time.
Do you play any instruments? Maybe your disgusting, calloused animal fingers are too blunt for the trackpad to pick up.

barbarian is a greek term and roma are gypsies. i don't know what you are trying to say.

you got a point i do play guitar and have huge calloused fingertips

but what does that tell you about technology? i mean how many people in the planet play guitar? that´s a shit ton of people that trackpads are shit for

so you´re telling me that i need to have girly fingers that are smooth as shit to use fucking trackpads now?

>sorry not a fag

less effort people can suck my cock
.5 newtons is jack shit compared to precision

Not him but I play guitar & harp and tapping works just fine for me.

The purpose of a laptop is to have a computer conviently with you when you need it. A mouse is a small object. Chances are if you carry your laptop with you everywhere, you have a case. Cases have pockets that you can put your mouse in. It isn't that difficult.

Clicking is more tactile-satisfying, but tapping is way more efficient in almost every way.

Yeah but you look like a retard using a mouse you brought from home. It's really counter-intuitive.

that wasn't the right image. It was supposed to be a picture of a fat guy sitting in a high-school hallway, using a mouse on the floor connected to a laptop. I think it's on my other computer though

then i must have a curse, i swear i never expirienced a trackpad that worked 100% all the time

harp is a faggy instrument.

You shut your fucking mouth. The harp is fucking amazing you faggot.

your mom will never fuck up as bad as she did when she had you

kek´d

Jesus

so u posted that. god ur gay as fuck. enjoy ur ishit.

that was kinda mean, don't you think?

I thought it was the right image

And I'm on a Chromebook you fag

wow calm down

apologize immediately

fuck off you waste of human

Why the hell would I use a track pad

>cancer

Because you don't have autism?

If only that were true.

Keep it civil.

Mouses.... And you're calling the other dude autistic

100% tapping
it's much smoother

Everyone knows it's mice when referring to the animal and mouses when referring to computer equipment. What are you, five?

go the fuck back to 9gag and reddit you fucking twat

You know your words can really hurt sometimes.

Definitely uncircumcised.