Get comfy, user.

Has the aesthetic part down at least lol

This is surprisingly comfy

I'd love to be a poor drunk somewhere in eastern europe

>comfy north korea

>be me
>move to Norway
>getting darker
>everyone goes max level 'koselig' (comfy)
Skandinavians, everyone

Jesus I'm cumming that and a fire place?

You have my heart

These threads always make me yawn
Anyone else same?

I wish I had a nice chunk of land innawoods.

That apple makes me uncomfortable

This thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rdCgUXwqnI

I want to live here

so far this comfy thread is a disaster..

>tfw no gf

Is that Cork?

I have no idea where I'm going in life.

Thats sweet as fook
Proper bachelor pad

Norway-user here, can confirm

Death.

I know that feel too well user ;_; our hearts need some /comfy/ too

I can't wait for the first snow. I love watching snow fall. Something special about it.

I hope so, and soon. There's not much here for me. There never really was.

very kvlt

ikr? there's something comfy about these post communist shit holes.

oh man, i love nights like that

comf

The problem with that would be power lines, sewage etc
Unless you got solar panel etc
But then you would be stuck for internet

I seem to have it all, really. A sweet, clingy gf. Amazing parents, pretty cool friends, a wealthy background. No known disorders or physical problems. But I've never been happy.

I hate myself for it, for being so selfish. I have all this, and still cry in the shower every night. I can't laugh, I can hardly feel. I don't even love my gf back, I don't think it's possible for me. I've become so jaded, I don't think I deserve to be alive on this planet. I'm being quite honest when I say that I am a waste of oxygen.

There is very little here for any of us; it is simply a matter of making the most of what little there is, before shuffling off this mortal coil,

2deep bro

Agree

Snow/cold is never comfy

Clinical Depression, brother: seek help.

That, or start doing something that gives you reason to get up in the morning -- volunteer in a warzone, or joined the armed forces, for instance.

Give me your life
I'd be qiute happy with that

With enough ammo to play with each month and plenty of animals to eat I don't think I'd mind crappy internet.

I'd love to be off the grid. Big fuckin septic tank I won't need to worry about and solar roofing with a solid power bank and I'm happy.

wow. More comfy shitholes please!

I had missed those thread

>mfw i enjoy those youtube videos of people climbing buildings just to get dem sweaty hands

Yeah that sounds like depression, talking to a professional helps sometimes, try it

Thanks, user.

pics?

When did this become a fucking feels thread? fuck off sadfags.

Maybe you could use phone for internet if you had signal.

Id love to be of the grid to.
Cant own a gun in britbong so Id prolly have to use traps.
Its been my dream for years to do it.
Am currently saving up enough to buy a camper van and enough money to live for a year.
see how I like it before saving up for full on of the grid

u like that

I see you like to live dangerously, I too like to live dangerously

It's cool, bro: People like me, we don't give a shit about you because we have any particular reason to; we give a shit about you because we have no particular reason not to.

Good luck.

what is that?
Gulag?

Thanks bro! It rained last night and it was really comfy. I wish it would storm right now.

>I am a waste of oxygen.

Yes, yes you are. Kys fag

OC

I know this is going to sound really corny, and really cheesy, But... Just talk to your family about it. They are always there to help you, don't think they will be ashamed of you, everyone needs to talk sometimes.

High-rise apartments built in the 1930's to accommodate the mass influx of workers to cities, for rapid industrialization.

See

My summer house in the mountains

>tfw living in southern sweden
No snow, no girlfriend. At least it's still dark most of the year, so there's that.

Nice contast

much appreciated. whatever you're going though in life, I hope you conquer it.

I'd probably be that guy who comes down from the mountains once a month covered in furs and shit with no clue what's happened outside my woods in the last 30 days. I'd happily give up internet if it meant I could live life how I want to.

Grow and hunt/catch my own food, maybe even do some light mining, fill my days with actual activity. Maybe even blow the occasional pot grow on my land straight to hell and get a rep as the crazy man on the mountain you don't fuck with. Basically enjoy nature and solitude like few others can. Only thing I'd honestly be left wanting for is a relationship but some of us aren't meant to have that kind of happiness in our lives.

RAPE SUX!