Brit bong here. 3grams of coke and a horny wife to fuck later. what drugs are you on tonight /b

brit bong here. 3grams of coke and a horny wife to fuck later. what drugs are you on tonight /b

Other urls found in this thread:

ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=4863
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im high on jesus brother.

Gram of coke, 7 hits of acid, 2/3 xanax bar mdma press and a quarter oz of weed

Just some really good weed... poorfag here, can't afford blow or acid. :(

I have no drugs or money to get any but I might take a half oz of lead orally tonight.

niqqa u gettin fuked up or wat? you in yourself or havin a party?

Jesus man, you should get into meth. Your house already looks like you are

>pigeon shit on cookers

Na just marks where we light cigs and joints when we can't find a lighter.

clean your fucking house

Yea I'm going to a rave tonight.

let the bro get fuked up ffs

doing a fair amount of coke like that doesnt give you ED? doing lots of coke or a little bit of meth gives me fucking ED like a bitch

Fuck off sweaty!

kek'd

I don't live there is just a crash pad.

nice """ecstasy""" m8

ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=4863

clean your stove too, looks like a mess. And who the hell takes 1/4th of a bar? Curious if you have actually acid too, and not some nbomes

fuck yes. plenty of times i couldnt get hard due to too much coke. jus means the wife gets rammed with her dildo wgile ive got a floppy cock haha

You fookers are making me jelous as fook.
No drugs for two weeks and cant afford any for another month

You're snorting with a 50?

now die :)

That euro cook always look like it's been heavily step on. Guess that I'm just spoiled living in the town(San Diego) with the most trafficked drugs through the tijuana border.

>OP is a poorfag

just get a soft blowjob the whole time lmao, sometimes softies feel better tbh

yip feels good man

Not the same pill idiot. I pressed it my self with real mdma.

im not using drugs bc im not a miserable shitstain. //thread

Do you have any valim or something similiar for the comedown?
I wont touch uppers these days unless I got downers for afterwards

*and a pathetic subhuman

ftfy

Your scottish you cuck invite your neighbour in to fuck your wife and post pics.

Last I bought "acid" it was actually an Rc. Tasted so bitter and the effects very like 2ce/2 ci
Told the dealer and he gave me couple "stronger" tabs that were just actually weak acid.
That's why I fucked his girlfriend and did all his coke when he was on vacation.

I have two bottles of gabapentin. Is this gonna get me high at all? I dont know how many to take.

>dealer says to meet him at 10 yesterday
>drive 30 mins there, wait 2 fucking hours and he never shows up
>drive 30min home
>today he texts me saying he passed out w/ no phone battery, whatever
>says to meet him today at 6
> drive another fucking 30 mins
>get there at 5:45, get text saying he won't be able to sell until later at night
>drive ANOTHER FUCKING 30 MINS HOME

them all

What did you add as binders. Mdma by itself will not press together....

Show us a picture of your horny wife

more fake stories pls

depends on what you get bro. the stuff ive got is good. ive had some when i was in cancun and it was shit

take like 3000mg

How about SNORT IT AND STREAM

Is dabbing a thing in Europe yet?

no but i wish i did, the last i done a lot of gear i didnt sleep for ages

The most dangerous drug in America

whats the world coming to when you cant find a reliable drug dealer?

No shit retard, it's not that expansive to press your own rolls man.

Let's see that wife

it's "his" right hand

Faggy fags dont have wifes

>Has automatic urge to tell druggies he's better than them
>positive reinforcement after making a comment that made you feel good about yourself
>tells another he's better than them
>another reinforcement
>'I don't do drugs'

Oh god I'm dying

...and then you woke up and realised it was all a dream

Yup. A friend of mine made a bowl and said it was made special for me. He had put some wax in there. I took the biggest hit of my life and started puking then I passed out, I don't smoke a lot lol

I'm just wasted on alcohol, lije usual

>k, now kys

I know man, wasted gas, time, and still no drugs on hands
what shitty feeling

Smoking on some Rec store weed, might drink tonight, might buy a xan or two, dunno yet. I take it waaaaay easier now than I did just a few months ago.
>one night in particular stands out
>have a handful of pills
>2 xan bars
>30mg flexeril
>15mg Vicodin
>2 promethazine(no codiene) because why not rofl
>pop them all in one handful
>chase wth tequila
>roll a blunt with friends as I wait
>smoking, one friend jokes around pretending to put it out on other friends arm
>blunt comes to me
>"hey user's friend"
>put blunt out on wrist
>procede to smoke entire blunt
Yeah I was kind of a wreck for a year... Have more stories rofl.

Arrogant bastard, my nigga.

Got some tramadol. Anyone have experience with snorting/eating it? What's best?

hello fellow scot

took 4 adderall 20s gonna do some csgo smurfing now

I get that and a racing heart
I mostly take downers after uppers cuz I get real bad anxiety afterwards.
Just aint worth doin it without the downers anymore. I dont wanna have a shit tme after all

Tesco muffins g

Glasgow

that's the spirit

Clean your cooker you dirty bastard.

anxiety for being a fag?

is that real money, never seen that

aye

roflmao

oh well hello there

east kilbride bud

He says Brit Bong... He's a fucking sweaty!

Haha yea dude, of course the locals are going to be trying to get the better of you.
The best blow I had was sold to me by a teenager with fresh ass clothes and two girls next to him. He was the only person hanging out back of the bar drinking. One bump had me rolling my eyes but no jitters.
Then I went to another bar to smoke weed with my friends. Ate tacos and fucked a hooker with a tight body. God I like going to tijuana Mexico.

send your gril over will send you back pics of a real man fucking her

this year has been one crazy year i'm slowing the hell down, because I would be dead if i didn't.

but then again every year is. pretty sure i've tried just about everything.

We dont have xanax in the britbong
Whats it feel like?
Isit the same as diazepam or what.
You have all these pills in the murica that we dont get and tbh im pissed ill prolly never get the chance to abuse them

You are in Glasgow you wedgie cunt

i really only like downers, fuck stimulants my brain is an electrical shit storm as is.

no thanks

That arrogant though.

this year i discovered there were stronger drugs than heroin.

1 pill of advil pm

Nope. His girlfriend came to the restaurant I manage to eat. We started talked about how they were having a rough patch (he treated her like shit). I went over later on to pick up weed and ended up fucking.
He was in Mexico visiting his mom and fucking an other bitch over there.

Yeah im the same these days
did a shit ton of uppers in my youth tho
I do smoke the odd bit of crack every now and again.
I tried goin back to regular coke but its shit once you gotten used to smoking a pipe

Dude it's two dollars a can by the am pm around my house. Good shit.

aye ya teuchter cunt. where bouts are you

i dont really feel valium even at like 30mg.

xanax is just pretty quick but doesnt last long. my fav. benzo still. (i've managed to keep a small tolerance. I'm currently taking 1/3 per day of what i was taking a year and a half ago.

I've tried all the RC benzo's and just had shit luck with them.

I get acid for cheaper than weed, lmao

fucking kek
sorry user ik your struggle

can you translate pleas as i dont speak retard

i'm about to lose my shit
the only reason I havn't switched dealers is because this guy has ungodly prices (100$CAD /oz of good shit)

I'm just bipolar and my brain literally feels like it's rolling bawls sometimes completely sober. It actually sucks when you just want to feel relaxed.

I never really abused stims ( besides one week of mdma once) I had a prescription for adderall and hated it. ended up just saying fuck the script b/c ppl would constant ask to buy it.

What do you mean cheaper than weed? You can't compare the two lmao.

Shite hole outside of Stirlingshire kek

Same man, I honestly should be dead because of the downer combinations and the stupid shit I've done.

They're both benzos, and the thing with benzos is they all feel pretty similar. Some are stronger though. Diazepam is pretty week, something like 10-20mg = 1mg of Xanax(alprazolam). Diazepam lasts a lot longer however and has more muscle relaxation, but takes a while to come up. Xanax will hit you quick like a fucking truck, but it'll wear off around 4-6 hours. Xanax removes any anxiety about anything, which can lead to some stupid decisions.

Thos Rc benzos are crazy strong. Knew a guy that blacked out for 3 days ended up almost dying in the Er after the cops found him walking on the freeway. . The half life on them is insane long.

Shut the fuck up,its no for you tae know

He pays less money for acid

underage internet warrior triple black belt on sucking your own dads cock

Clonazolam is pretty good in my experience. I wouldn't recommend the powder to people who don't know what they're doing, but that's what I got for stupid cheap. I'm talking like $14 for 100mg, and 1mg=2mg Xanax or even more. It's like Xanax meets Kpins, xan strength with Kpin duration. Yeah that shit lead to some long black outs and general bad times. My girlfriend got suicidal on it and ate 80mg. She didn't die but she was in the hospital for 4 days and blacked out for 3.

yep I have dumped them out before not going to lie. not going down that road blacking out scares the hell out of me.