youtube.com/watch?v=FPq165j9DgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=q1xF8Alvv7o

Claimu!

Shiro claimed.

(Katyusha)
Alright then, see you another day.

(shiro)
What's so bad about being blond? Masterrace is blond, too.

(Mugi)
>refusing nudes of a girl with a feminine dick
Are you gay or something?

Yeah, it's not as expensive to move there as I thought. I'm really, really tired of this country. Just want something a little better is all.

What kind of vidya do you play? Maybe we can add each other on steam?

Dogs are sleeping. Went out for a bit and preparing for the weekend now. Times are good but could be better. Maybe I'm trying too hard to be ambitious?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uno7f5IGAPI
Vaporwave is pretentious garbage that requires no skill to make.

That she is. Doing fine?

operator here. Idk if anyone who knows me is around

I don't swing that way my boy

>dick
>feminine

>refusing nudes of a girl with a feminine dick

Shiro knows what's up.

It's not about master race or anything. I just think it'd be weird for Shiro to be different. I love her the way she is.
Whatever you think is best for you and your dogs.
I generally play single player stuff. I'd rather play alone most of the time. Thank you for the offer though.
I think anything is attainable. Nothing wrong with being too ambitious.
I know you, but we didn't talk too often. Been a little while. How's life?

カラミチーマス

Bout to make me some fiery death

its been alright, i've just been working and wasting my life. Im trying to save up to get a pistol for my birthday on the 17th.
how about you?

Fine enough. Pretty uneventful.

Thanks dude. As a bonus bestiality is somewhat sort-of legal in Canada. Sort of.. At least there's that. And the free healthcare, education, better economy, easier housing market, great weather, etc.

Do you play fallout by any chance? I loved 3 but my computer wouldn't run 4 for some reason and I just never got around to trying it again on my other one.

But it's so groovy and uplifting.

Smooooth operator...

I'm alright, just got a little headache. How are you?

Going to the store

I do. I've only played 3 and New Vegas though. Never got around to 1, 2 or 4. 3 is somewhere in my top 10 favorite games of all time. Second on the list I believe.

Wew I actually missed you
Too bad I don't feel comfortable posting myself
Just know a random user cares about you

Literally God (Under Haruhi Obviously)

Nice. I love 3 with all the mods. Same goes for Skyrim. I heard there are some issues with Skyrim Remastered but I'm sure they'll hammer them out eventually. They have a reputation for releasing games full of bugs then fixing them later.

My favorite mod is that skill expansion one. So many hours spent on that game. Maybe I'll reinstall it.

Hey thanks man. I care about you too. Even if I don't know you. The world needs people who care about each other.

Honestly, I love this site, even the most insane and disgusting trolls on here. If and when this place ever goes down, I'll remember it fondly. Especially threads like these. Feels like a place where you can say whatever you want. It feels relieving. I could never say I fuck dogs in real life. Sadly, I don't think I'll live to see it legalized in public. Or maybe I'll be too old for it to matter anymore. It would be awesome to legally marry my dogs but that'll never happen.

Today was a pretty nice day, but I'm a little sleepy right now as I barely slept 4 hours. Didn't even have dinner yet.

Hope your headache goes away soon, did you take any pill?

As a matter of fact, dog fucking is legal in my country
As long as you don't put it on the internet or something
I hope your new self employed job is going well

I don't really know why, but never really delved into the mod world for 3.

Someone always posts this before I get the chance.

So what are you all doing?
That's depressing to think about but this world isn't in the best condition is it.

You should probably get something to eat and then take a loooong nap. Yup just popped a couple tylenol hopefully it helps

What country is that? Germany? Lucky you. It must feel very liberating, assuming you're into that sort of thing. I wouldn't put my dogs and myself on the internet, just conversations and whatnot. I feel like a video with them would kind of cheapen them or something.

Yeah, it's okay but could be better. I'm sick of working many hours. Really want to stop working permanently before 30. I was thinking of maybe starting an online transcription company? Or, I dunno, a blog or youtube page with ads? Who knows. I just want to stop working. I feel no passion for work no matter what it is. Any hour at work is an hour away from my real life with my canine family.

It's worth it, especially skill expansions. Just stay away from the glitchy mods. The good ones increase replay value by a factor of 10.

>denial
Well, your loss, boi.

Literally.
<

How is being blond equal to being "different"? It's a fairly common hair color in the first world.
It's also extremely modest compared to what you see in these threads.

Bitch dab

I dunno it's pretty free which I guess is alright
I feel like sex with animals is less cruel than flattening them for feed their entire life
Close, actually neighbour country
I'm not into it I thought I'd share since well you're you
That's rather loyal of you, I respect that

I think that's pretty much a dream, unless you suddenly win a large sum of money working till 50 has to be a thing
Maybe when Hillary wins you'll receive unemployment money
I thought you wanted to start a dog walking company though, what happened with that?

Kat!!!

God-tier waifu coming through.

Dog fucking?Feminine penis?
Hey Operater
TRIGGERED

It's beyond wrong though and flattering them for feed at least isn't a taboo in nature.

Remember me?

It's different for Shiro.
I'll get to it sometime then.
At least a dog is a living thing.

Dog walking is going surprisingly good, but I can't find people to do the walks for me. I get about 400 a month from my family doing it and I don't do any of the work. If I could find trustworthy people it could expand a new separate company, but remember that my brother knows I'm into bestiality and would probably blackmail me. If he found out I had another dog walking company where I live, it wouldn't end well for me.

Plus, when I move to Canada it's going to dry up. I think a suitcase business I could take with me is a bit more optimal. I'm thinking of absolutely anything online, transcription, an app, youtube, anything, I don't care. As long as it makes money. I have zero passion for work of any kind. My whole life's been spent working for billionaires and I have more debt now than when I started.

Yeah, unless I hit it big on youtube or something, I don't know if I can achieve that by 30. Maybe 35 if I'm lucky. I'll be damned if I'm still working by 50.

I'm eligible for unemployment now actually, if I get laid off that is. Maybe before I move I'll declare unemployment and use the money to take a break from work, and maybe fund my business ideas.

My life has been a bad draw for the first 25 years or so. If I started out with a decent family I'd probably be independently wealthy from my first dog walking company alone by now. Stupid brother caps that potential.

>current year
>being transphobic
Wow, could you just, like, not?

But it fits her name.

I'm going to need a reminder mate
What is this supposed to mean
I like feminine penis though

I don't really see how that's considered denial but alright

Kitty kat

God, blacks and jews. Right?

Brother! I just hope you're not also into dog fucking, but I'm honestly not sure with that borderline furry waifu of yours.

You'll get there eventually.

Claiming best girl

Your waifu is a gun.
Shiro is japanese for white.
Sure.

I actually have 3 pics of feminine penis that I think are kind of nice. :^)

Shore

That's what I said, blondy.

One of us! One of us!

>come online
>operator user is on
Hey man how've you been

Fuck it, no more subtleties. I MISS U BBY

>Tristana claimed

I understand the appeal but I'm still far more attracted to the female figure.

Hi operator it's me Goku- I mean Tristana

Blonde is not white.
Kneesocks.
How're you?

>feminine penis
..a what?

a meme
traps

>I'm still far more attracted to the female figure
So you truly are gay?

But white is blond.

It's like a penis, but feminine.

for (You)

Not doing this again.

no you're gay :^(

I am well, you?

>I like feminine penis though

Good.

neither is fucking, if a dog loves you maybe its ready for sexual acts as well
who knows
if you honestly think feeding cows and not letting them see daylight or let them walk around is less cruel than sexual acts with a dog you have odd standards
yea i remember your brother, horrible person tbh
thats a pretty decent startup though hope it gets going a bit better soon

Oh you are going to move to Canada? i guess thats a good idea, leaving this bullshit family behind
oh that's horrible i'm sorry to hear that, how do you have the fund for the move then?

i'm sorry but the truth hurts

It might be a good idea but also more like a last result because that is not going to be a lot of money

It always hurts to see good people have it bad

My dick burns.

Hi KYOUKOS!

But blond literally only means that the hair has a really bright color! White is a bright color!
I feel like Man Ray.
youtube.com/watch?v=FPq165j9DgY

But you dislike the beauty of female and don't see the appeal. If that's not gay I don't know what is.

Chilly powder doesn't make for good lube after all, doesn't it?

cut me yuno

Post some
NYET
Yeah
I would never fuck a dog and Galil is not furry
I do not mind seeing a girl take a the knot every once in a while though
And?
TRIS
I KNEW THAT TYPING WAS FAMILIAR

Who cares what your burger thinks?

From the Merriam-Webster dictionary, 'of a yellow or very light brown color.'
Guns aren't living things, Galil. Dogs are.
And no, it just kinda smelt bad down there Shiro, and I decided to put some cologne on it.

I'm saying that if you think fucking dogs is animal cruelty but fattening cows and not leting them move an inch isn't you got weird standards

Hey there!

>Posting lewds in thread

Nah.

How's it been? It's been a while

What the fuck is going on in this thread

> it just kinda smelt bad down there Shiro, and I decided to put some cologne on it.the

fuck are u talking about

moshi moshi
don't mind me i just really like that pic

We have differing definitions on what "female" means, therefore everything about what's gay and what isn't is invalid to both of us in the long term. You just do you tbh. Whatever floats your boat man. That's the way I see it

What have you been up to recently?

thank you!

How are you doing?

I knew what was going to happen, but y'know, wasn't that bad of a burn.
Also, don't worry, I clean my shit. It was just like the uh, smell of semen.

I don't know if fucking dogs is animal cruelty or not, but it's still fucking disgusting

Just what the fuck is happening? I hear someone wants to fuck a dog?
What.

Wot

doing farely well
just like you weirded by thread

White blonde is a thing
What does that mean?
Sadface.jpg
Its actually been really good, I've been very happy lately and I've been making a lot of friends.Everything is going great really.
What about you?
I don't know what's happening

I had just masturbated.

Yeah, I come on here expecting a few "hey qt" "hi bby" and i get dog fucker and chili powder dick.

>jizz
>piss a few minutes after
>dick burns
>tfw

I just want to understand ;~;

>Saying nah to lewds.
But tries to lewd me constantly. Oh you~

this is the internet police
take this faggotry elsewhere
if you refuse to comply i will be authorized deadly force

She indeed is not, but any more animal characteristics and she would be awfully close.

From the very same dictionary: "of a very light color".
>I decided to put some cologne
I imagine you rolling up to a ball awkwardly with your legs somewhere around your head, trying to sniff your junk.
Why would you even need it to smell nice?

Recently it seems that an increasing amount of people here support the idea of female dick, so I might need to switch to hating it again soon, to keep the balance.
What are you up to, besides doing youknowwhat 5 times daily?

Yeah, my brother's always been a mob mentality kind of guy. LIke a lot of peopel on here he feels bestiality is wrong, disgusting etc and wouldn't think twice about getting me put in jail and have my dogs taken for money. I never risked letting the dog walking business get big. It could only end badly, so I kept it tiny and didn't invest any time or money into it whatsoever. It's been surprisingly successful even with no investment, so I feel like it's kind of a shame. Their loss though. I tried to do right by my family, and this one guy who calls himself my brother threatens my entire life over it, because of money and because he thinks bestiality is disgusting. I want to start fresh in a new country without them. I plan to sort of fade away little by little as I transition to Canada.

Money is a little tight right now, but I have been taking time off of work. Honestly, i feel happier working less so at least I'm okay mentally speaking. Not demoralized or anything. But I know better than to start a business with my brother looming over me. I hate self-righteous people who destroy other people's lives like that. Same kind of people who attacked the gays in the 50s.

Thanks for your sympathy.

Just got a report of an underage talking about chili powder lube and a dog fucker.

Would anyone care to write a statement.

you came to the wrong neighbourhood motherfucker
this is now an underage b& dogfucking thread

ALWAYS pee before masturbating. I don't know the science behind it or anything, but I know it'll prevent the burning after the pee post-cum.
Why would I sniff my junk?
It lets off a bad smell.
Do it faggot.
I did not use chili powder as lube! Shiro was only implying that!