Share your personality type and explain what makes it strong

Share your personality type and explain what makes it strong.

>INTJ
>Quite but extremely intelligent
>Capable of very rigorous planning
>Once you figure out my plan, it's too late to stop it.
>Silent but intelligent. Allows women to differentiate me from the douche bags they usually date.

8/10 bait, almost got me

Based off this, I'm going to say you're an ESFJ.

>extremely intelligent
>Quite

what are you trying to say?

figure it out, "extremely intelligent" INTJ

You're quite particular. I'm going to say INTP?

Come on now, you can at least leave your type in the thread.

No one cares

I hate to break this to you, but you aren't special or intelligent at all if you need an internet test to prove it.

Also I'm prety sure the MBTI is only useful for recruiting people and optimizing organizations.

I do tho

>Also I'm prety sure the MBTI is only useful for >recruiting people and optimizing organizations.
evidence?

your evidence?

>quite but extremely intelligent

This smells like bait, but if it isn't, cringe.

Fucking kys you goddamn retard mbti is a joke. It's horoscopes for people that want to feel smart but really are just painfully average.

>kys
what does this mean?
> It's horoscopes for people that want to feel >smart but really are just painfully average
But there is lots of research behind it?

>>kill
>>your
>>self

>calls himself extremely intelligent
>doesn't know how to spell quiet.

Please, kys

Maybe if I were an INTJ-T I would.

>INTJ
Internal nigger trolling jimmies

You still haven't defined kys. I require definitions before I engage in debate.

Yes he did, you're awful.

Your bait is obvious.

You can't say OP isn't intelligent just because he or she can't spell a word correctly. That would imply that a rocket scientist (example) from any country that dosn't use english as their first language isn't intelligent just because he cant spell every word right in english.

This makes you dumb, and proves im bored enough to type this.

You call everything bait to protect your delicate ego. You never want to be wrong so you make a statement that is likely never going to be refuted or confirmed. How about posting your MBTI instead of trying to convince everyone who aware you are?

thank you.