twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here a bit, 'til i have to go to work.

fish is tasty tasty

but of course i need to prep and get ready

anyone got the full color of this?

Hey Ethereal.

I prefer steak.

wtf is wrong with you people

> What'd be the typical price for non electric then?

1k for cheap Chinese shit or necro Japanese moto. 3 grand for okay-quality new bike. 5-6k for the good stuff. 10+ grand is luxury.

I find red meat does not conform to my palate
much prefer a nice piece of salmon

Salmon is good too.

>tfw no bear mode gf to cuddle with
That body is absolutely perfect imo.

>why even life

Hope that one day gene modding will be good enough to make my bear mode gf.

Got any more of her?

Anyone particular one in mind then?

Sounds like it was more or less made for ye then.
Also sounds like it'll take quite a bit of saving, but I'm sure you'll be riding your own one someday.

Didn't even know that there were bikes that sold for 1k.
Gotta be something off with em with a price like that.

Gene modification won't be a thing in our lives. Because it would mean that humanity achieved immortality. That's wishful thinking really, we are all gonna die without cuddling the qt's we desire.

I think there's a good chance of robo-fur-waifus
not quite the same but I'll take what I can get

Yep. Hopefully within a few months, but that's probably just wishful thinking.

I'd say we have a couple decades before gene modding is good enough to make fully anthropomorphic animals, but that's just me.

this?
zeromotorcycles.com/

don't think so, sorry

Get a Lighting LS-218.
lightningmotorcycle.com/

Fuckin drool!

Love that bike. But if we're talking about insane performance, I'd rather have an H2.

Das gay mayne. Not that I care because Accelo is my husbando anyway.

>1 off quads
That was close

No harm being a tad bit ambitious in my opinion anyway.
The more ye want something the sooner ye'll get it.

Feck those ain't cheap
Looks as thought they'd be worth every penny though

Off to organise some shit for the morrow
Enjoy the rest of the thread everyone

That is definitely true. Hopefully I'll get my job as a mechanic soon.

Nah. The most advanced human-like Japanese robots are uncanny valley tier right now. They cannot even walk properly because fancy hydraulics require huge amounts of energy, so all those robots which can walk like we do in some manner, they are wired and powered from the outlet with gigantic cables. And you want a furry one, which is even more complicated. The only thing you can hope for is feral doggo, if companies like Boston Dynamics succeed in the future.

Wishful thinking. We cannot even clone other people, and that's 3 times as simple. Can't cure plenty of diseases. Gene modding right now is basically fruit selection, that's it.

And see ya.

You also have to consider how fast technology accelerates. We already have fully functioning robotic prosthetic limbs, and we're getting close to making AI, so I wouldn't put it past DARPA to throw massive amounts of funding into making hybrid war machines. If they aren't already secretly doing that that is.

performance is not too big a concern for me.
i need a practical bike to get me around. electric is the dream so i dont bleed money to gas.

*more getting ready for work*

I think it would actually be easier to make animal inspired animatronics that aren't uncanny - less pressure to get facial expressions exactly right, and it's much easier to fake fur than skin

also there are companies currently investing in developing humanoid sexbots

If they think its worth spending money on now, I'm optimistic about what we'll see in a few decades

I'd suggest getting a little 250 or 300 for gas mileage, but I don't know if you'd fit on one. They're just about the right size for me. Maybe something like a Suzuki DR650? Dual Sports are tall as fuck and good an mileage. Any 650 would be quite good for you.

sounds about right
everyone around me wants me to get a goddamn vespa.