Was Ramsay really that bad at fighting? Didn't even try to defens himself

Was Ramsay really that bad at fighting? Didn't even try to defens himself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GVrXW0WVXYw?t=2m9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He couldn't take his shirt off, it was snowing.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?

Winter has come and it was too cold to take his shirt off to buff his dual-wielding stat

Game was up, he knew whatever he does will not matter anymore.

Why he SHOT WUN WUN WHEN JERN SNEW WAS A BETTER TARGET is fucking weird.

Could pre-Reek Theon beat Ramsay?

Has Theon beaten anything?

At archery? Maybe. Assuming there were no dogs around to force the Ironborn to retreat

In hand-to-hand no. Not even is Ramsay kept his top on

Apart from Sansa's sweet puss?

Ramsay is shit at swordifghting

>Didn't even take his shirt off
Retard deserves to be eaten alive.

It's like in Mount & Blade when you have a pure archer build and there's a dude with a shield running at you

Why didn't he shoot Jon in the leg or something? Ramsay is supposed to be this sadistic game master, right? Why didn't he think "well shit, every time I shoot he raises he shield because he knows I'm aiming for the face. Why don't I shoot at his legs because he's going to protect his face?". Or, if he has the accuracy and skill to not only shoot Rickon through the heart exactly when he needs to to break Jon as much as possible, as well as skewer the eye of a fucking giant, why didn't he just fucking shoot Jon's head instead of Wun Wun when he had the shot?

Fucking this, he was made up to be some super dangeous assassin motherfucker who could break into an enemies base with a few men and kill everyone. What a pansy.

He was at literally surrounded by archers. What would you have done?

i would have nancy drew'd and killed everyone on my way out

hahaha

>"oh no, he blocked my arrow, has a shield to block more and is coming right for me"
>"better keep firing arrows"

>not getting the reference to ancient Greek mythological depictions of hubris
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

whistled for my twenty good, loyal men

He didn't have his 4 good men at his side.

Esplain

shoot myself

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Pride/hubris leading to a hero's downfall is a recurring theme in Greek mythology. Achilles, for example. Ramsay's head was so far up his own ass he actually believed he could kill Jon despite failing several times (also a characteristic of psychopaths IRL). His overconfidence was displayed again when he thought his dogs wouldn't eat him despite being starved.

He's an opportunist that was out of options. Also Jon was a better fighter

He couldn't handle that his plan didn't go as expected, so in a childish tantrum driven by clear daddy issues he tries to claim m-muh norhf! by closing the door, and then blames Wunwun when he literally destroys his last hope of survival.

In his head it was sweet revenge. he wasn't thinking clearly.

>castle is about to be sieged
>extremely short on manpower
>keep your dogs locked up so they can be used on you later
Good thinkin Ramsay boy

Hey now, those dogs are expensive! What kind of retard brings his super rare hunting dogs to a battle.

>tfw this battle

youtu.be/GVrXW0WVXYw?t=2m9s

underrated

D&D forgot there was already 4 seasons made.

You aim for the legs then.

Wun Wun costs more per episode.

JUST

HE GOT EATEN BY HIS DOGOS AHAHAHAHHA

Some starving wildlings?

He should have shot him in the foot.

Book Theon could easily, yes.

That's a different situation. In battle of bastards, he knew he lost (he was surrounded by the enemy)

they took her

>no archers on the walls

There was nothing he could do.
He knew he couldn't take Jon in a fair fight, maybe. Pulling out his dagger and trying to fight wouldn't have ended well.
He shot wun wun rest in piece your beautiful bastard for revenge, and knew Jon was an honourable man, like his father, and would allow him to take him 1v1, no items.
Unfortunately for him, Jon found a shield near his feet, and thats about where he died.
Also, how is trying to shoot someone in the face, not defending yourself?
Hes a psychopath

Ramsey vs Jon Snow was like Curry vs LeBron.

Both Ramsey and Curry can meme their way to victory, but put them 1 vs 1 against an actual man and they get rekt.

you haven't played Mount and Blade

>Loghain is littlefinger
>Cailen is jon and Duncan is Davos

how it should have gone, Tbh

>get to final round of a tournament
>given a bow and arrow with a back-up dagger against some nobleman with a sword and shield and 20 shield skill so even their legs are covered

He didn't die. We didnt see it on screen

Replaying Origins right now, such a great game. Shame about the Bioware fuckery afterwards.

shoot jon duh

didn't his face get eaten by that dog?

His attitude at that point was pretty much "do what you must. I've already won."

I can't even play origins anymore because it reminds me of how shit the rest of the series has become.

Because Jon Snow is the smallest target in all the seven kingdoms

Would he have made it out alive if he killed Jon Snow in a 1 on 1 fight?

He had like a dozen archers on the Wall, he had almost his entire army go out to Battle and he paid dearly for it

If it wasn't for Wun Wun, the Vale would have been in for a long and hard siege

>Ramsay doesn't use his dogs in the battle
>Jon doesn't use his wolf

??????

Smallest pecker in the North

Only a master class archer could manage to hit him

This. Based Jon getting one for da land.

I've just played Origins and liked it (Morrigan best girl IMHO), what happened afterwards? I know nothing.

Not a chance.

First time around he had the home field advantage. When he did the "few dozen men" he attacked at night on a bunch tired and sleeping foes, using cloak and dagger tactics and just straight up guerrilla warfare's the fuck out the enemy's camp.

The guy was good, probably the best in GoT in using underhanded tactics like that. In a straight up fight he would have lost, and he knew it.

Because its a fucking tv show and it has to be over in an hours time so instead of doing all the diddling around you were talking about they got it over with quick to keep the story rolling.
This shit has to be explained to you in this day and age????

Plot armor and shit writing

AHHHHHHH SAVE ME MAESTER

DA2 was a horrible game, casualized in every single way and filled with SJW shit. DA: Inquisition was a little bit better, but still terrible as an RPG compared to Origins and Bioware turned the SJW dial to eleven.

Because Jon didn't just raise his shield, he was very clearly waiting till he fired to raise it and block, the point was to show that Jon isn't afraid of him and the one advantage Ramsay has, fear, wasn't going to help

Because Ramsay is a literal psychopath and gets off on causing psychological pain. He knew he was dead anyways, so he probably wanted to get Jon as mad as possible by killing Wun Wun. Maybe he even wanted to be the guy that killed the giant so people would remember him.

Jon Snow's plot armor is better than his.

bumpu