Why shouldn't I kill myself Sup Forums?

Why shouldn't I kill myself Sup Forums?

Give me a reason, not attention whoring just want to know. I plan to do it in the next few days and I don't really see any reasons why I shouldn't. I've been here since 2009 and I want to know what you think. If you guys think I should do it i'll live stream it.

>inb4 OP won't deliver
>inb4 life is worth living bla bla bla

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Think about it
> hell exist
You are in deep shit
> hell doesnt exist
You wasted your only life

>I've been here since 2009
For this reason alone I think you should an hero.

Fair point

You only get one life, so do whatever it takes to make it enjoyable. Unless you live in a 3rd world country or have a debilitating condition that you cant get government assistance for, then you have no reason to die.

Try to listen to my album
youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw

Drugs are a lot of fun. If you're gonna go out, at least be inventive. Shoot some heroin, drop some acid and when it kicks in, jump off a cliff. Best 10 seconds of your life guaranteed

I love you

How about a little more story OP?

>ive been here since 2009
>>totally irrelevant

12 secs in and you pushed ME over the edge.

>He hasn't been here since at least 2009
The fuck?

You are not Mitchell Henderson, you will never be, and therefore should not fake it and an hero.

What if when you kill yourself you are just looped back in time to when you are born and you just keep killing yourself throughout all of eternity.

>ME

and you are....?

witnessed

Not OP.

male or female OP? If female post tits with face and time stamp. Because why not? You're going to an hero anyway.

Relevant because I have no friends so you guys are the only people I talk to.

I wish I could love too.

Well I can't socialize for shit, literally no friends, no gf, my dad is a drunk that gives no shits, and everytime I try to do something it fails no matter how hard I try. Lately I haven't even been able to get out of bed, the only reason I could make this thread is because I still have power on my phone, which I haven't gotten up to charge in 2 days.

What if when we get déjà vu it's really us remembering our past lives?

Try skydiving. Do stuff man. Seriously it's your only life. 7 billion other people you can meet too. Try a new drink? Save up and travel.

If you want to die you have never tried drugs
Trust me before doing anything stupid do lots of drugs, when you get a new view of life the drugs give you maybe it wont be so bad, trust me.

Go ahead and do it you attention seeking faggot... At least make the news

than it's ok

Because you could still do something cool before eventually dying anyway. Shoot someone famous, use a lot of drugs and fuck prostitutes, or just watch how much more fucked up this world can get.

You'll die eventually anyway. Fuck it.

What?
you just made yourself sound even dumber
it's IRRELEVANT, because the thread is about suicide, like what makes you think we care that you've been here since 2009. it just proves how much of your life you just wasted.

Start exercising, get a job or get on disability, just do something other than sitting around all day. It's not that hard. Baby steps, OP.

You need to try more. Probably not the answer you want to hear but it's the only way to succeed at anything. And you can definitely socialize, you just have to find the right people. What did you do before?

Do it bitch, no balls

You could always try to get in contact with some sort of psychiatrist or somerhing, suicide hotlines etc.. Eh prolly too much work. Why even bother.

Just hang in there. Suicide is permanent, you'll find reasons to live. It will get better.

At least kill an politician before you kill yourself. Otherwise your existance would be completely worthless.

And that's why it's relevant, the only people remotely close to friends I have is you guys,yeah even you. Friend.

I'm fit, used to be 264 pounds, I got into exercising and am now at 152 with a 4 pack, Didn't help

>Right people
Well, the problem might be with me, it might be with them, I tried to make friends but nobody wants to.

Cool thought, maybe.

There are no girls on the internet.

richj fag here do a martyr room not gonna explain in detail, basics kys for money for your fam if intrested reply to this post probaly wasting my time as 4cucks never follow thru

awh, well I hope that your depression or whatever goes away pal.

I hate my dad and he's the only family I've got, fuck off.

R u ded yet OP

ohh edge lord damn no wonder no one loves you your a bitch boi kys so i can watch and fap with my 200euro wank lube

You shouldn't do drugs whoever is telling you that. You were born in 2009...

7 billion people man. Just hang in there, be strong. Why not save up to travel? Go to a concert. Go /out/ mode. If you're bedridden like you are it sounds like you're depressed. Get help for that. Depression isn't a small deal.

Get a job or a hobby man. It's cool that you lost that weight, shows you've got what it takes to be happy and successful. Just find something that gives your life meaning.

>Get a job or a hobby man
This is how you make friends after your teen years OP.

Dad spends all the money on alcohol. Can't save up shit, payday he just beats me and takes my money.

I have a job, or had one, didn't show up for the last few days, idk if I'm fired, I'm a teacher and you might not know this but teachers are assholes to each other

I like drawing but it's not that great for making friends and everybody hates each other at my workplace

You really got to get away from your dad then.

you get beaten by ur dad even though you are fit?

Shotgun to the head is most effective. But if you're a real man, commit seppuku.

If you don't like your job, get a new one. Your dad sounds like a prick so move away or have him arrested and keep your paycheck. Life isn't easy, but you live in a 1st world country I'm guessing and have opportunities that a lot of people don't. Just stay strong and if you need some kind words or someone to talk to, you've always got us.

>I like drawing
Join an art class.

oh boo hoo faggit daddy hits you my pops did the same shit i moved out and made a life for myself dont be a pussy do something with your life, i did now i work 3 days a week for a total of about 12hrs maintaining websites HTML/XHTML and CSS ect. and i drink the best booze fuck my fine ass gf and her friends (shes bi and like me to watch and join) and smoke all the fucking weed i want drive a slick car im bout to get me another home on the lake front... its all in mind dude just get a life outside of the bullshit youve been dealt and you will be happy end of sory

Does he really waste his life after he dies though? It's all the same in the end and all value of this life is gone once you die.

It's not like you can reflect and look back on your life once you die, it's nothing.

Hey user, I want to learn coding too. Did you go to school for it?

Just so you know, no one ever died from seppuku. Because of how painful it is, another person always chops the condemned's head off before it is finished or instead of letting the condemned dies from the cuts. It's not a method of suicide, it is a method to show one's loyalty and honor.

It's the only life you get though.

And go where? The house is his. I'd have to live on the streets.

I said I lost weight not that I put on muscle. He's been working in construction his whole life, he can knock me out with just one finger.

Yeah, I like you guys, and I'll try to get another job probably.

Congratulations dude, really happy for you, hope you keep going strong. I can't pay rent anywhere in my city so I can't really move out, I think I'll just have to endure.

yeah some of it i made my start teaching myself on the w3schools dot com site learned basic html stuff then went to school to refine my skill and then once i got out of school (about 3 years) i got a job contrqacting my services out to get my start, went to conventions met with other neck beards like myself learned from them few years later i do really well for myself took alot of work to get here but was worth it in the end

go ahead kill youself nobody cares if you die here,

but really there is nothing good after dead, the only good you get is what you create for your self.

are you a ameri fag ? section 8 housing is where i made my start when i got the balls to move out and learn my craft

Cool, thanks for the info man

Well if you can keep your teaching job surely you can afford a dive somewhere. If not an apartment then someone renting out a basement or looking for a roommate. If not then you'll need another job. It's a start.

honestly man just fine one friend who will go anywhere with you and go anywhere makes life less shitty at least for a little while

Do it. Here is a tip.

Nope.

I want that.

I agree.

so how are you planing to leave this world?

Well I'm a classy guy so just throw myself off the roof, or hang myself, but I'm thinking of burning my house down

are you still there op ?

hmm well thats one way to go.
so heres the question, why do you want to go, no friends, depressed, no family, what make you want to leave this world ?
sorry if you answered the question already, did not read all the other posts,.

No problem, only family is dad that beats me , no friends , and probably depressed but I don't know, I'm not a psychologist.

Nice dubs

well no psychologist ether,

so old are you? no friends ? and really dont think there is no other option for you ?

24, nope, really no other option I see but i might stick it out till the election, just so I can see how fucked the world is.

pretty sure that's doesn't matter who wins, pretty sure we are just as screwed anyways lol

really nothing, what would make you chance you heart? a nice girlfriend, the feeling that you are needed ? there must be something ? the world is only as gray as you make it.

where are you from OP?

You need a change. If You have nothing tying you down, live. Get wasted. Take a risk. If everything fails, pick something you can't fail at. Suicide is the ultimate defeat. use your existence for a purpose.

start saving for a mad car or something, get a hobby

op dead?

Depression can be crushing. Numb it.

Op's phone probably died.

what's a painless way to kill myself without cutting my wrist? I can't hang myself since I'm too fat and too pusy to cut my veins

i'm not op.

death just seems peaceful out, nothing to care about, no worries, no hunger, no feeling, no nothing why not just go for it,?

i'm not planning to end my life, but it's the thought of being dead is tempting

overdose of a drug, you pass out and never wake up again, but its risky you might not die if you dont do it just right

any drug in particular? forgot to mention that here in Argentina we don't have easy access to guns

Look in a mirror and say Bloody Mary 3 times. You will die

kek

Killing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

heroin or any other strong pain killers will do the trick. but it's a costly way to die, drugs dossent come cheap

>You wasted your only life
If you only got one meal ever, and it was a sandwich covered with shit, throwing it away wouldn't really be wasting anything.

>one song
>album

Pick one, faggot.

or cyanide, dont need much to die and its pretty much easy to come by

Being an autistic NEET loser isn't a temporary problem.

Examples on how to get it? I got some money

work stores, idk.

its inside a lots of seeds, ex apple seeds.

if you got money, i would go with overdose, is the most painless way to go

what do you see in death? and why ?