>At university in London
>Friday night
>Alone in my room
Friday night feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/getStarted/cupojava/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you studying?

I hate friday. The fact that I'm 2 days away from monday terrifies me!

Fuck you user. At least you are in London and not in some third world shithole.

Materials science with a foundation year at Queen Mary university

If it helps a bunch of said third world countrymen will soon be in England?

People in third world countries actually tend to be happier than people in first world countries

What do you expect from Rome 2.0?

It's ok OP noone is expecting you to be happy but yourself

check'd

I think uni is just depressing for everyone par a select few who do well and have fun

Don't most people have fun?

I think a lot of people struggle to find the balance between having fun and doing well at uni, some have 0 fun and do well, others have too much fun and do poorly.

Could be worse

>Friday night
>Not allowed off army barracks for discipline reasons
>my wife of 2 years snap chatting me pics of her cheating right now
>never felt this low

What army u in?

Time for a divorce then

What is your major? ;)

Well I'm doing neither so I really must be doing something wrong

Look user, I have something to tell you. I am 38 years old and I wish I could told that to myself at your age.

Uni is a very cool period of your life. If I could, I would have gone to more parties, even alone. I would have hitted on every woman I liked back then. Just hitted then, plain and simple, without fear of being awkward or rejected.

Would have laughed even more, with my mates. Would have tried much more things.

That´s what I would have done. But that´s just me.

No friends at all?

Do what I do Op.
I do laundry on friday nights
I spend 3 hours doing this.
I then paroose the lost laundry for items that would fit me, then leave
I then get blitzed on half a quart of vodka and cry myself to sleep.
Fridays are great!

Live on campus? Go fuck chicks until youre not lonely any more.
> falling for the military meme
Shit felt like prison. Worst decision of my life.

British
That correct, the thing i love most in my life is the thing that's hurt me the most. I'm hurting user

I find it extremely difficult to form close relationships with people. I have one best friend of 14 years but he's got a life to live of his own

Easier said than done

They don't need to be a best friend user just someone you can get drunk with and talk to

>alone at night
>sad
nigga, I love my daily peace

How long were you two together before you got married? How old are you two?

Hoping to get medically discharged soon, it's not for me

Wew two 77 dubs in a row

I just socially awkward and unwanted around people

>25
>living on campus at a pa college
>busted for weed and paraphernalia
>probably going to be kicked out of where I am living
>2 misdemeanors
>might be kicked out of school

my day was worse than yours user

Get drunk to loosen up then, find out what the majority of people around you are interested in and learn about it. People love someone they can talk with about things they enjoy

With each other a year then engaged for 2 years, married last year. I'm 22 she's 21.

You have to be invited to shit first

Yeah no way too young to be doing that shit user. Sounds like you both rushed into it and now that you're both becoming adults and going into real jobs (being away long term from each other) she's drifting away from you.

I'm already 6 and a half years into my relationship and we're still waiting to see if we're really ready to be married

the only thing elderly regret in life is to do not have done enough. that's universal. getting old user

Don;y you have a uni bar? Surely there are town bars that the kids go to

Are you happy?

Damn. I'm sorry bro.

I guess I could just rock up by myself, get drunk and try to scrape into another group of people and just piggyback off their social 'energy' for lack of a better word

Yup, not all day every day but every day I'm happy

Yeah that can work

>Friday night feels thread
Will be the same in 15 years mate

I'm from a 3rd world shithole and yeap I'm pretty happy, goona drink beer and then facefuck my girl till I get asleep.. sorry for 3rd world english..

honestly, i'm very shy but i remember multiple times i got way too drunk with my surrounding and stick to random people afterwards, they often became my friends.

just take one guy you barely know, get drunk like shit (or alone, who cares) then let the things happen naturally

Married after 7 years together.
Buy house after 9.
Baby after 10.

Not much sex since baby was in conception but hey, I'm happy.

>20
>university in mississippi
>friday night
>alone in my room getting high
i need friends that arent on the internet

Is it normal for this to make you see stars?
this gif is amazing

Girl that I have been texting is fucking with my head, man.

She was asking for dick pics on Sunday, but then went and said that we weren't ever going to be a thing.
What do I do? I never feel genuinely happy anymore.

lol what the fuck, why'd she send you pics?
you better make sure you survive any fucking war so you can shoot them both dead.

honestly, please tell me this is b8

Don't. Stick. In. Crazy.

Nice user

im 23 and alone in my room too. if it makes you feel any better :|

Yeah move on user, no worries

>23
>living in south of england
>friday night
>alone in my flat
how i have spent the last 10 years of my life.

I know, but she was making me happy. We would have hour long discussions every day, and all of a sudden she just started texting me every couple days, with like one text every hour.

I was happy, and then it just stopped.

What happened what you were 13?

Wish i could

Too many UK in this thread - feeling like Trainspotting.

>30
>at home
>friday night and house is empty
>feels fucking amazing

tfw no work tonight

Went to the same University as you last year OP. What a shithole that area of London is. I left because it was so bad. I feel for you OP.

went into care, was an only child in the foster family and i never made many friends.

Too bad, Sup Forums virgin loosers is all you're getting

different user here. I was at QM last year doing Mechanical Engineering. Honestly SEMS is a fucking joke, I left that shit to do something else. What halls you in?

22, current by the side of a gas station charging my phone, was hitch hiking states but ended up in pa with a sprained ankle, cant move so waiting for sister to pick me up at 12 tomorrow.. Its 723..

What you doing now, and yes mile end is only inhabited by poor people or Muslims

Did you confront her? Like telling her how you feel like a grown man?

>27
>northampton
>friday night
>wife sleeping next to me
>son sleeping soundly in his room
>life is good

How is SEMS and joke, what's bad about it

Better to be alone and at peace, instead of tagging along with a bunch of normies, laughing at bad jokes and hoping someone doesn't royally fuck up and get you all arrested on some bullshit charge.

>27
>in dorm, alone
>about to play some Minecraft and listen to some Japanese Gothic Metal

Yes, but she said she didn't want to have a boyfriend. I guess she's too good for dating.

Shit man, why you go into care

good enough

you sound like a terrible weirdo

I like you.. Kik me too chat.. Im this guy

Changed to the University of Liverpool, back home up north. I lived in France House last year. I do not miss Mile End road one bit. The biggest shithole I've ever been to.

Rather not talk about it, my own fault really but cant turn back time.

>27
>I'm planning to learn to code since I can't weld anymore(tendons busted, I've got few months max)
>I've been procrastinating for last 5 hours because reasons
>fuck everything

Great. How old is your son?
... did you have a satisfiing sex life with your wife? (True question, new father)

Fin?

People don't like exclusive meow. The most popular thing seems to be cucking. See more statements about it screwing things up and misery about marriage than anything positive or happy. The world is a vampire.

So move along , she is toxic to you now.

I am. Most of my friends and 'family' don't stay in contact with me anymore. I've accepted this. I like the solitude.

I don't have kik.

Unorganised is probably the best way to describe it. An example, throughout the whole year we only had 3 practicals to do for lab reports (fucking shit for a russell group uni) . They fucked up on 2 of them as they didn't have the facilities, and so they gave us raw results instead of actually finding the results ourselves.

user i was a motivated student@univ- ie., actually there to learn- went to 99% of classes, did the work, got the grades.
-->didn't go whoring every night, kept drug/alc use to a min.
now - well things are good heh
consider your future

Dude your 19 in london. Go out bang a hooker get cunttoxed. Its fucks london

Kik?

Well that's a worry, I'm doing materials science I hope that's a bit better

On top SEMS being wank, Mile End is full of pakis. Only upside of the pakis being there is that there is no shortage of getting weed lol.

Awww, I actually wanna be in contact with fellow weirdos like you... Plus, my family wants nothing to do with me because im mentally incapable of holding down a job without fucking up.. They want me to be on meds.

a lot of parents. Me too. Respect due.

psychedeliccoma

docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/getStarted/cupojava/index.html

At least you're not the ONLY atheist in the family + washed out of the military twice. Even though I'm a perpetual disappointment to my parents, I enjoy being the black sheep of the family.

>be me, 18
>mom picks me up from work becuase I never got anything I wanted in my childhood, so I have a hard time saving money
>also my family is poor as shit and I'm lucky to have an internet connection
>on the way home my mom asks me if I've talked to my dad recently
>parents got divorced before I was born
>lived with mom who married a piece of shit who said I'm worthless and won't be shit in life
>mom knew about the shit he was saying and tryed to make him stop
>he never did and she stayed with him
>dad never even helped and my mom always said things would get better
>I currently have 0 trust for my mom, and a shit ton of trust issues in general
anyways, this is what threw me over the top
>mom asks, "have you talked to your dad lately"
>tfw he hasn't spoken to me for at least a month
>do you know he's getting remarried?
>he didn't even fucking tell me
>he told his ex wife but didn't even tell his own son
Guys I'm so tired of being miserable
I swear to God (even though there isn't one) that if I actually become as successful with the stuff I'm doing now as I hope, I'll make sure they regret all this bull shit

tbh I didn't even think I would post this
I figured I'd just cry until 404
>pic related, me after this is posted

Hes 2. Define satisfyin? Personally im not a huge fan of sex. So we do it a few times a month.

Im happy shes happy we are really happy.

Thanks user but I'm kinda past that point, I just lose motivation after learning language basics and quit for few months( I did that with C, C++ and Java). I'm trying not to do that again now with C#, but iono I guess lack of accountability and apathy is what gets me every time...

Though I'm trying to force myself this time, since this is my last chance, but every time I see how much I don't know I just stop for few days, which is gonna end bad if I don't manage to learn enough to get a job before I can't work anymore bleh. /endrant

Fucking algos and design patterns man

Wish you the best.

Well actually, I am the ONLY atheist in the family, I dropped out of a mechanic school and had a chance to work with Chrysler back in 12 grade but dropped out of it because drugs and mentally incapable of stuff and I've disappointed most of my family.. I am the black sheep of the family and I like it... Mental illness >:3 grrrr

i actually forgot it was friday night :^)