Sup Forums, Prove why your state is the best state, go!

Sup Forums, Prove why your state is the best state, go!

we won the world series and all the fans of even the opposite teams rejoiced

then like 40 niggers shot each other

It's not in the US... So it's already good

The niggers in your state are deplorable. Quit shipping them to your neighbors too! We've had a big increase if nigger crime in the last 10 years thanks to niggers being shipped here.

My state however is much better. Our corn harvests are going quite well. Pork is still king. Also Zombie Burger is opening up two more locations in Iowa City! Yay! Hail the Walking Ched!

I live in Florida. So no.

We are responsible for the careers of both presidential candidates.

...wait.

Best in education within the entire country. You all are shit-tier under us. Massachusetts master race reporting in.

OP here, I'm from Mass as well. Top tier School, top tier hospitals, top teir sports teams.

Because it's fckn Texas, baby!!!!

You can have the best educational system but if the kids don't make things of themselves it's all for naught, isn't it?

Florida, we are the best AND the worst

Yeah, but plenty of Mass people are successful. There are several people just from my town that are famous.

Connecticut best state, and I do not live there.

Massholes always say they're trash tier state is the best. Maine is obviously the best state.

California... West coast best coast

California is the best state and we are better than everyone else and they do not matter.

Commies get out

*their. Also, from Mass here, Maine is great, Acadia fucking rocks

I can tell you the worst. Virginia, full of old people and fake niggers.

get the fuck out of my Commonwealth you piece of shit. long live the Old Dominion.