Ask a guy with social anxiety and severe depression anything

Ask a guy with social anxiety and severe depression anything

Are you OK?

No?

Maybe?

It's 1:34 am here, everyone's asleep, except me. Sitting here in my room, smoking and cuttinv myself.. :) all is well^^

Why are you cutting yourself fag?

Would you smash her?

have you tried a nice hot cup of man the fuck up yet?

Because it feels good.

Have you tried not being a meme?

What's your Dr doing for you?

fucking kill yourself already and help rid the gene pool of your disgusting beta male seed. you hurt so many more people with your self absorbed bullshit. wallowing in your self pity take the time to think of how your parents must feel having failed to raise a functioning member of society.

I never meant to, but i can't decide to fuck around with cyanide or something else.. Exit bag maybe

WE ALL HAVE SEVERE DEPRESSION AND SOCIAL ANXIETY WELCOME TO Sup Forums YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL

He just wants me to take some Antidepressivcuntnuggetpills and shit and he's like "take one and just relax" how the fuck should i relax when i think everyone around me hates and judges me? Noone cares about me

Ok, thats kinda true

my anxiety fucks me up so bad i cant even walk a block to the shop without getting paranoid and nervous, how do you cope with shit like that? like a feel im constantly on edge and always expecting the worst like being attcked.

What do you got to lose taking the meds?
You can stop yanno.

Pussy behind a keyboard.

Do you think you'er special?

Honestly why should I care about you?

ßfag=OP most likely

You live in a ghetto or something?

Cyanide is easy to get. Head off to a jewelry shop and ask them how you would go about cleaning gold up and that you want to do it yourself
Hint: You use cyanide

I got all that shit + schizophrenia

The fuck you think you're tough?

Chicago, real fucking shitty ass place

Did you ever had the opportunity to look into a .45 barrel held against your face? He didn't kill me, but shot me in the teeth. A part of my fucking face looks like a stomped donut. Still having nightmares and flashbacks every fuckin day. Cool huh?

Had the same thing. Prozac + canabis for 2 months. You'll become a new person

I'm with ya op Sup Forumsro. A few months after I turn 21 (20 now) I'm ending it

do you have alot of deja vus?

I can't smoke.. I have lung cancer since our old house in 2012 burned down. And its becoming worse

Everyday..

my friends i grew up with moved into gangs some are in jail for murder or got murdered. its normal around here but i feel im not made for this place im not stupid enough to fuck around with that shit.

No wonder you're depressed. You're paying big bucks for a low standard of living

OK. Legitimate fear there.
I'm not gonna tell you to move since that's easier said then done but I think you need to work on developing self defense confidence, situational awareness and self esteem.

Its a place these wannabe gangsters call chiraq real fucking low niggery hoods

I know the feeling and I've been there. I would recommend a change of mindset. Accept who you are and how you feel. All these haters are worse since tey have a problem with themselves too, this is self evident obviously. Its trolling and mockery. The scum of society. Be the reason they are depressed and hold on to whatever life you have in you. It doesn't get better it stays the same. But it's what it is and it's the same all around. Peace and temple blessings brother/sister.

I live in fucking switzerland, its not fucking usual like in goddamn brazil where fuckin 12yo with a 9mm come to you and try to steal shit

There is other ways to use canabis besides smoking.

for real i have no confidence or self esteem i just let things be and try and be as invisible as possible

Orly?

That's actually very beta

Just get the fuck out of the house you snowflake. social anxiety disorder has been proven to not exist.

>ask an average Sup Forums-tard anything.

If it wouldn't feel good, i wouldn't do it faggo

No, not "kinda" true. It is true.

Really

Like your dick?

just google chiraq you will understand how many people have been killed here even 13 year old " assassins " i just fear going out because all the gangs have beef with eachother and anyone can be attacked for no reason its just niggery at its finest

Tried weed ? It helps some, makes it worse for others

this, but stop cutting yourself OP thats girly af

Have you tried doing anything about it?

>try and be as invisible as possible
Which is really a great self defense strategy.
Observe. Keep ahead of what the others are thinking.

Start reading some self help info online or get a book. You really do have a good base to start with.

sounds more like schizophrenia m8. go to a psychologist

t. schizo

I don't feel like asking myself any questions

Are you a nigger too or just unlucky white?

But i like ._.

it's still fucking gay ass emo shit m90

More paranoia then schizophrenia to me and ive already seen psychologists

You must be fun at parties

unlucky broke white

Doesn't matter if it feels good, it's still beta af.
I find little kids very attractive, but that doesn't mean I fuck them.
You're the faggot here who can't control himself.

jesus christ

paranoia is a part of schizophrenia tho. I've been diagnosed 3 years ago and used to be on zyprexa and tavor, but that shit turned me into a zombie. now I'm just drinking

I don't leave the house often and don't know anyone irl. like at all

Fuck that shits gonna affect my future jobs

sais the beta with "depression" whining on Sup Forums

>I find little kids very attractive, but that doesn't mean I fuck them.
Honest question - would you use VR to satisfy that feeling.

I'm thinking some day that might be used to curb pedos acting out.

I also had to stop smoking weed, because weed makes it much much worse. now I'm getting drunk everyday and shitpost and all day and when I'm really wasted I start spamming pizza in multiple threads to see the reactions kek

nice lucky number seven trips btw

kek

Im not OP im just a person who fully realised your pathetic whiney bullshit. People need a outlet even if it is Sup Forums. Fall into a shitty depressed state and see if you think telling someone to kill themselves is a good idea, BITCH ASS NIGRAT

i smoked weed whenever i can makes me feel good but i can turn to being really paranoid

Weed helps a shit load. Got thrown down the stairs and stomped to dead. PTSD is no joke. I know that feel.

Definitely.
I've been watching cp for years so it would just be a nice step up.
Seriously though, I think something like that would be really bad. The more realistic the illusion is, the more I think you'd be motivated to actually act on it irl.
But I would definitely use it.

not him, but I think many ppl still think being a pedo or a hebe is any different from other fetishes/attractions. I mean, just because some 30 year old virgin for example is into lets say milfs that doesn't mean he's going out there raping milfs or being a thread to society in any way. if that makes any sense tho

but still, I'd definitely buy vr cp. theres also many types of loli sex dolls for anyone to buy for like 500bux or so

fuck me how do you even get any of that shit without being really worried FBI gonna kick your door off

Did the cosmonauts ban you from happiness too?

I'm a different user, but I get that stuff from onions, other chans and clearweb links. I've been watching that stuff since I'm 14 years old. also fuck fbi the people I have to worry about is interpol because I'm yuropoor and aslong as I don't distribute that shit, it's only a fine of like 5k€ in my country

I'm from Sweden, so no fbi.
I am worried. Anxiety in all forms and the panic attacks that comes with are literally fucking me up, lmao. I ain't gonna bitch like op though.
I get it from tor mostly, or from internet friends who share the same interest. I like to tell myself that I'm not worth the trouble for the police to track down. Especially the Swedish police since they are only 3/5th of the size they should be to handle all the shit that's going on.

>the more I think you'd be motivated to actually act on it irl.
Yeah, I was thinking that would be a draw back too.

But there could be a work around like if you used one of those life like dolls or something.

I mean on one hand - you shouldn't be busted for using that - if it's all pc generated. So no jail time has gotta be a plus.

i have strong curiosity towards that stuff man but dont have balls to fuck around with tor and shit

Your loss

>loli sex dolls
I'm a slow poster.
See:

ill just hope i stumble upon some on here

Nowadays? Won't happen. I'm sorry dude.

>Especially the Swedish police since they are only 3/5th of the size they should be to handle all the shit that's going on.
Kek yea same here. They don't really care about pizza as long as its not OC or I openly brag about it.

too bad mk went down used to be 10/10 source for xtra cheeze

what would you like to see? just nudes, hc, solo stuff? rather 10-14 or below?
or the whole shit blood, tears and screaming?

maybe I can help ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

>maybe I can help ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
Aw shit, a cp dealer
call 112

just a pic maybe just to see if i think im into it didnt know it got that brutal

A doll will never be a real warm soft giggling talking little girl though.

You also do get jail time for it so it's not really worth it.

So innocent

>sed your pathetic whiney bullshit. People need a outlet even if it is Sup Forums. Fall into a shitty depressed state and see if you think telling someone to kill themselves is a good idea, BITCH ASS NIGRAT
depression is some bullshit you privileged suburb kids came up with. seems to me that you just need to always be upset about something. maybe instead of crying about shit you could actually go out and work for a living. then tell me how much time you have to vent on Sup Forums about your feeling. fucking fruits

nah I dont need money

so rather a nood for the start? ever heard about cat? wait a second

just gimme a slice of cheese pizza and i will be on my way good sir

rip thread if he does
all though it's not really a very good thread

oh

lel, the thread didn't actually get 404'd, nice

are you ken bone?

She must be 18

the more I look at it, she must be 25+ tbh

about 12yo actually

Seriously, everyone is fucked