Just got an automated phone and television warning to evacuate because of catastrophic-class (i.e...

>just got an automated phone and television warning to evacuate because of catastrophic-class (i.e. get out or die) fires in my region

oh shit Sup Forums this is it, am I gonna die?

yes :D
go live, set a cam feed

>be australian
>die in natural disaster

fug fug fug fug fug fug fug

>THE DEATH TOLL, IS CATASTROPHIC.

>low-moderate is 1 colour
>most of the colours are above high
this fucking country

also OP you should gtfo, lots of people die or are injured because they're too stubborn to yield their home to bushfires. That's basically the only reason they actually kill us.

Just go to Disneyland, that's what my family did when we were evacuated due to fires.

With the price of housing right now I don't blame them at all

>temperature goes above 35 in New South Wales
>immediately start freaking out

fucking kek

There's a major bushfire near my house every year. New South Welshmen and Victorians are the biggest pussies, I swear. Try living in Queensland or WA.

Hope you got fire insurance my good dude.
Take what you can and flee.

What do aussies actually do in this situation? Do you just drive in opposite direction of the fire and leave all your shit to burn?

>While the Sheffield Shield match between New South Wales and Queensland at the SCG began, the decision for club cricket was reached on Friday afternoon after it was determined that there would not be adequate medical logistics to look after club cricket players in such extreme heat.
>The NSW and Cricket Australia chief medical officer, doctor John Orchard, explained the decision. "My main concern is that Grade Cricket does not have the infrastructure in place to safely monitor and manage heat stroke in what is essentially an amateur volunteer-run organisation," he said. "At the SCG we have medical staff in place that will be monitoring players who are showing any signs of symptoms and making sure no one with heat stress returns to play. We also checked before the game that no one had pre-existing illness."
>The NSW chief executive Andrew Jones advised other Sydney competitions, not under the direct control of the state association, to take similar action

>it's LITERALLY only 32 C in Sydney

>right about to burn to death
>post on a Burmese fingerpainting forum

This

Gonna put it out there mate, probably isn't a good time to idle away on Sup Forums. Fires can be very fast fuckers.

>Illawarra/Shoalhaven
>5 High
Hmm, should be right

Literally Siberia-level
When burning taiga is worse than napalm

cunt
NSW and Vic get bushfires far worse than QLD and WA

and why haven't you moved to Sydney yet?
inb4 lebs/gays

There isn't really anything in QLD to burn apart from swamp along the coast and dirt inland.

and a 35 C run is LITERALLY considered a """heatwave"""

>every major bushfire in the last four years has been in WA
>last Victorian one was in 2006

really makes you think

yes, above 35 could be considered a heatwave if it is sustained for many days e.g. the bushfires in 2009 in Victoria where for over a week it was 35+ with a few days over 40

pathetic

>>last Victorian one was in 2006
*does a think*

Ok, my mistake WA does get it bad. but not QLD they don't have the "right" bushfire conditions.

Also, 2009 not 2006

Black Saturday 173 deaths, mostlly stubborn dumbshits

I meant black saturday in 2009 of course

RIP Bruce

Puss puss

sorry, that is the right definition. The definitions don't change for some edgy kid from some edgy Worst Australian

fucked up that last part of the sentence but it should be obvious what i mean

IT'S 46C RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKERS SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

East-coasters dying!! YAY!!!

>it's another Worst Australian with an inferiority complex episode

did he died

>it's another crispy yeast cunter on the barbie episode
delicious

REAL NIGGA TEMPERATURES

Fuck off, Borat.

He's right, they're the worst in NSW and Vic. That's where the population is centred and the worst in terms of fuel. Black Saturday was the worst and it was in Vic.

That's the point, they were too stubborn to yield their houses to the fires. That's the only reason it kills us is because people are retarded and think they can save their house. I mean sometimes they can if it's only embers from a distance but when it tears through the area...which is why you should just leave if there are fires near you.

Jesus christ