Should teachers be allowed to have guns? Why or why not?

Should teachers be allowed to have guns? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
youtube.com/watch?v=a9UFyNy-rw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

allowed to, yes
required to, no
why?
>shall not be infringed

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

Sounds great, as long as the teacher doesn't go on a shooting spree that is. We can easily solve this problem by praying, though.

Oh lord

Plz dont let my kid's teacher shoot up the school

With their government mandated semi automatic fire arm

Amen

>living in a country where this even needs to be discussed
America is capital of the third world

part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=a9UFyNy-rw4

Back off Normie, we don't want your shitty "FaceBook OC"

>Bataclan

at 5:20, why teachers shouldnt have guns

Bitch, teachers today are already trying to murder children for not doing their homework, now you want them to have them at gunpoint?

Remember that german air line pilot who crashed an entire plane because he was suicidal?

Now imagine a suicidal pre-school teacher with a gun, who wants to commit Suicide by Cop and doesn't care how many kids he takes with him.

exactly, we need to ban planes

When was the last time you used your handgun to propel yourself thousands of miles across the globe?

When was the last time you used a plane to defend your house from an intruder?

Maybe not a gun but close enough.

Yeah, because there are tons of suicidal pre-school teachers who plan this but their plans are foiled because they aren't allowed to have guns in the classroom. Thank god.

What's stopping teachers from doing that now?
Your argument is invalid (and so is your life).

Schools are gun free zones. Therefore gun rampages in schools are impossible. If we allowed guns in schools, all hell would break lose.

Solid logic. Nobody has ever been shot in a gun-free zone. Much like how making drugs illegals stopped their existence.

I've never had to defend my home against violent intruders. Been on a plane several time, though.

When was the last time YOU defended your home against home invaders?

I don't even own a gun. I just shitpost on Sup Forums to defend my virginity.

Sure, I buy it. Give dozens of thousands of teachers guns and lets just hope for the best.

lolwut?

No.

The fact that they'd have to leave the school to go home and get theor gun, or that they'd had to plan it out days in advance.

This is boring. You are boring.

Right, because nobody has ever taken anything right from their home as they go to work that day.
Or did I just fall for some low-quality b8?

It's usually either spur of the moment, or planned out weeks in advanced. If you wanna shovel tonnes of guns into the "spur of the moment" portion of the equation, sure. Have fun.

No. Teachers should have nuclear authority instead.

(you)

>meme

I'll beat the shit out of any teacher out there even if they have a gun. They're weaklings they'd need a rocket launcher to take me out and they'd probably miss with that too.