Edge Of Tomorrow

How would you deal with seeing her dead every single day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sZLTMC-BMCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Developing a necrophilia/gore fetish.

I really wish this wasn't a Tom Cruise movie, I'm tired of him just being the lazy, default choice for anything remotely science-fiction. I don't even hate the guy, really, it's just for fuck's sake I'd like to see someone else for once.

By fapping to her corpse

I hate women, so I'd probably be the one killing her. Everytime I could learn a new way to make it look accidental.

id be happy because shes a shit actress who pulls the same schitck in everything

move on

pls more got threads :)

I watched this movie last night for the first time.

I tried watching it once before but turned it off after about 20 minutes because I didn't have the attention span and it looked shit.

After watching it last night all I gotta say is 9/10. Great movie.

its shit. on a rewatch its literally 3/10 2/10

He actually really enjoyed the project though. When like 2/3 of the original script was thrown away and a new writer was brought in, Cruise pushed for a stress on the dark humor with silly ways of himself dying in the movie over and over again.

And he does a good job every time.

The film wouldn't have been made if it wasn't him pushing for it.

you're a fag and should really just kill yourself

i'll wait for your sicc reaction image or buzzword response

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

this

Just catched Live Die Repeat here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Live Die Repeat for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

iiiiiiiiiiiii WANNA KNOW NOW

KNOW NOW

CAN YOU LOVE ME AGAIN

>fapping
>not fucking

Faggot

by raping her every few loops

Fuck the corpse while it still warm.

NEED TO KNOW

youtu.be/sZLTMC-BMCI