Im in pattaya. Is there anything to do here other than fucking ladyboys?

Im in pattaya. Is there anything to do here other than fucking ladyboys?

Other urls found in this thread:

nongnoochtropicalgarden.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fuck ladyboy
>eat noodles
>let us know

Check in with @coreyglazier; ask about Jeff

efukt 21671_When_in_Thailand.html

You already posted this on /trv/ m8 what do you want us to tell you?

She is beautiful. Please tell me no penis.

What kind of noodles?

You should bang cute Thai girls, lady boy or not.

Best snapchatter there is

>What kind of noodles?
most likely pad thai

>She is beautiful. Please tell me no penis.
I've been to Thailand before and i don't think that is a lady boy, they have a certain look to them.

Go to Art in Paradise 3D interactive art museum
Go to the Zoo
Go to the Waterparks
Go to the snake temple
Go to a GoGo show
Go to the studio and take a photo in traditional Thai garb
Check out Sriracha, close by, name sake of the song
If Pattaya is too fast paced spend a day or two chilling out in Rayong
Just go clubbing in iBar/Insomnia, 808, or another club
Find a local to chill with and then end eating a lot at get togethers for locals

I mean what is it that you like to do, exactly?

Also, how did you make out with the flooding yesterday?

Hit up walking street and get hammered

Btw, I somehow doubt the OP is actually in Pattaya and is just trolling.

Are we just posting things from the original /tvl/ thread?

I dont want to fuck ladyboys...

This is old desu

Only a feminine penis. Which doesnt count.

I've done all this except befriending a local and i still have 6 days left. The flooding was entertaining i wish i had a small boat.

I am. Pic related during flood

How long have you been there? Tomorrow, check out the Friday buffet at 8pm over at Harry's Place, a Belgium bar and guest house over on Soi 11/Soi Honey.

I also recommend Touch around the corner on Soi LK Metro for a GoGo.

To add, though, with six more days, you should use that time to go to Chiang Mai, or even back to Bangkok, if you haven't been there already. Flights to Kuala Lumpor and Singapore are pretty cheap, as well. Go to Isan or Laos if you really want to get off the beaten path, but depending on how much time you have already spent in Pattaya/Chonburi, if you have not connected with locals yet (which wpuod open up more activities) I'd leave

Isn't thread injection a wonderful thing?

Disregard Harry's Place, they had the buffet Thursday this week

Why are you posting word for word of >nigga the fuck you doing?

I've been here a week now I'll give touch a go.

I was stupid enough to book a condo (abnb) for my entire stay so I'll lose out on money if I just leave.

No worries bro. Thanks for your input

please see

To stimulate content on Sup Forums

This user is retarded.

Bangkok can still be done as a daytrip and return to Pattaya, or venture out to Ayuttha

There are some nice tropical gardens nearby, you can spend whole day there really

nongnoochtropicalgarden.com/

I also visited Sanctuary of Truth, it is a beautiful and original temple.

I visited the temple but had no idea about the sanctuary. Thanks.

On a sidenote are all russian establishments in pattaya/ bangkok rip off joints? I like russian girls but these bitches were asking for 10,000b a pop and charging drinks at 250b...

Have you actually been to Thailand or are you just shit posting? Because It sounds like shit posting.

You are literally typing word for word of The fuck are you doing?

IME, outside of Europe, Russians/Eastern Europeans cost more. About double or more of a comparable Asian. At 10000 baht it seems the prices are carry over from what they cost in the Arabian Gulf and wealthier Asian nations like Singapore.

Pattaya has nothing but prostitutes and ladyboys. I was there for a week a couple of years back when there was a long public holiday (I used to be a teacher in Thailand) and since I went with the gf, I couldn't even enjoy them. I preferred Hua Hin personally.

I've wanted to go there for so long, I'm just saving up the money.

How much did the trip cost?
Are there really just a bunch of thai women that you can choose from in the bars?

Pad thai
Pad see ew

Not just that thread, but also 4 other threads

no. the only reason you should ever be there in the first place, is to fuck ladyboys. goddamn op i'm jealous.

Follow up question, is it's just a city of prostitutes?
Like will any woman (like a hotel maid) fuck if you offer enough cash?

Thats why I tell visitors to book on arrival, as you have plenty of time to go see siem riep for example.

dude don't talk to him this is a copy thread. just let it die.

Sage.

There was a place thats cheaper, it was like a sex show for chinese tourist, really wasn't a whore house. They lined up the women, basically the best looking was 5/10 and as I was banging her, she was pleading for money to go home. I think they rope a lot of women in from the country side and everyday they are there the meter keeps running and they either pay (which they don't have) or "work it off".

Sometimes if you ask around someone might steer you to an independant russian hooker

Same fagging

Sage.

How much cheaper? What was the rate?

then I shall copy another thread

Same fag

Sage.

>she was pleading for money to go home.

This would break me. I love whoring as much as the next man but hate the thought of forced prostitution and luckily haven't had any experience

Must not have fucked in enough shady Eastern European/ Russian places

I know alot of this thread is samefags, but can someone who's been to pattaya answer these questions?

I wanna make sure i can do everything i want before i blow my savings

sure it wasn't just part of the work? begging for extra cash

I have actually been there unlike the OP here. what do you need to know?

For some reason i feel safer in shady SEA areas than I do in "shady" eastern europe. So I've never been

Meaning shady places with Russian/Eastern European girls, not in Russia or Eastsrn Europe. Think "Eastern Promises" type stuff, if you have ever seen that movie, where Eastern European/Russian Gangsters lure girls into prostitution, and it's not really the prostitution that gets them, girls but the control/loss of freedom Russian mafia types exert over girls.

how much did the trip cost, and how much extra money would you recommend bringing for the activities there? (Im in the US)

Can you really just walk up to any bar girls and choose to bring them back with you? I always see videos of the bar girls outside of the clubs and was just wondering if i could pick any one of them.

Also is it really just a big city of prostitutes? Like can i offer any woman there money for sex (like the hotel maid) I'd assume they'd need more money than a hooker.

Also, did you fuck all of those girls?

are the ladyboys better looking than the actual women? idk how i'll feel about fucking a delusional faggot, would rather find a qt girl

no it's just for novelty/fetishes

A general rule of thumb is, if she looks good to be true... she is. If you see a girl in a bar who is just too beautiful, then it's probably a ladyboy.

>are the ladyboys better looking than the actual women?
yes in Thailand. No in Phillipines

how can you tell?
Like what if you want to bring a girl back to your hotel?

There are some stunning ladyboys. Pic related 1000b for an hour (or 2).

Hit up thai friendly and check them out

And another same price

You could get a ladyboy to fuck you. That'll surely be different.

>how much did the trip cost
$700 Trump dollars for the flight there and back but this is during the low season.

>how much extra money would you recommend bringing for the activities there?

Girls are about 2000-2500 baht ($50-$65) if you go to gogo bars (I would recomend you go to them before street walkers).

>Can you really just walk up to any bar girls and choose to bring them back with you?

Yes

>Also is it really just a big city of prostitutes?
Pattaya, Bangkok, and Phuket are but you can do other things there.

> Like can i offer any woman there money for sex (like the hotel maid)

No it's just the bar girls and street walkers.

>Also, did you fuck all of those girls?

Just the one on my right and in front of me, the other was a friend.

In regards to women, when the sun goes down they literally all stand around the beach dolled up hoping someone will pick them for the night.

Pattaya has a city outside of where the tourists go but I have no idea what is there. I think it is just a concrete jungle with a few temples thrown around.

Note there are better looking ones around the bars

nigga stop same fagging from the other thread.

how come men are better at being women than women

because you are a fucking same fag thats why.

How can you tell the diff between some of the ladyboys? I've never been there, but some of these photos fool me.

Okay, what about 3(+) somes?
Are girls there down for it or do they want you to be their "boyfriend"?

grab em by the cock/pussy

700 round trip?
That sounds super cheap, when did you go?

If you have to think about Western beauty ideals and typical Thai, or even generally Asian, body types. It makes it super easy for the men to with a but a surgery to more approximate the curves/voluptuousness of the Western ideal. Natural Thai women basically look like children.

well if you get 3 girls that cost 2000 baht each then it will cost you 6000 baht (about $170 Ameribucks). Yeah you just have to ask if they are ok with it. I personally wouldn't want it because it seems like more of a hassle and I know I will be going out later anyway for more. But yeah It's easily possible, you just have to talk to them.

>the big girl is just the bouncer.

Feb/March time frame, you need to go during the low season otherwise it will cost you twice that. I left from LA.

They actually won't get offended if you ask. But if the person is taller looks "too good to be true" as another user said, large hands, more closely approximates Western looks, it's a good chance it's a ladyboy. There will be an artificial, for lack of a better word, look.

It can be hard for a newbie, because ladyboys look like "normal" women, but the key, you realize is that they don't look like normal Thai women

>are the ladyboys better looking than the actual women?

Yes, and the sex is absolutely amazing. You won't be coming back to natural women.

I have fucked so far 40 ladyboys starting 5 years ago(I am 36) and I am absolutely hooked.
Compared to 30 or so women I had before, sex is 100% better. I love their tight young firm bodies, their asses and how passionate they are in bed.

Looks fun, thanks for answering my questions. I've been thinking about taking a gap year before i go to medical school just to enjoy myself. Does it get boring quickly?

If you think about its the same argument lesbians make in regards to oral sex. Who knows better how to satisfy a man than another man?

ever go raw?

What's the weather in Pattaya at the end of May/early June?
I am coming then.

you been to a place like that?

Depends on the person. I was there for a month and I just slept during the day and partyed and banged bar girls at night. In the mornings I would go for runs along the beach and visit Buddhist temples. I eventuly went to Chiang Rai and chilled there for a bit (no bar girls) but I did go to the midnight market which is pretty cool and a mountain village where a little girl made me a key chain. It was actually really cool.

Thanks for the info user

He is only copying what has already been posted in this thread so he can't answer you. He is same fagging because he doesn't have a life.

It's rainy season, also known as kow seasons so lodging and stuff is cheaper.

It's also real hot and humid . Think South Florida weather. Don't let the rain scare you. Just lije Florida it's most often hard fiercevrain for a few minutes in the late afternoon, then nothing. Flooding, long rains can still happen though, but usually aren't a nuisance for more than a day or so

thanks, do you know which city is best if you want to score some coke/mdma as well?

I posted this is the last Thailand whore general and didn't get a response. This is in regards to fucking actual women not delusional faggots.

What is it like fucking whores, as a 28 year old virgin who is debating going there next year to lose my virginity?

Is it awkward? Will they be able to smell my virginity and not want to fuck me even if I have money? Am I expected to know how to have sex and take charge? Will they try to manipulate to pay and not have sex because I'm a virgin and they know they can get away with it?

Say I meet a hot girl in a GoGo that I really hit it off with, would it be possible to get her to spend my entire vacation with me, and if so how much would it cost?

Will spending two weeks with a hooker help me overcome my crippling anxiety with women and teach me how to have sex, or will I just know how to have hooker sex and if I get with a normal girl back home they wonder wtf is wrong with me?

Also, how do you deal with money there? I'm assuming it's not safe to just carry around 4k in cash while falling asleep with random whores in your apartment?

checked and kek'd
the only thing I do myself is pick the thread

oh, and mock you :^)

Jesus, you're quite a piece of work, aren't ya ? Let's go step by step.

They'll smell your money, they'll fuck you for that, end of story. They don't need to be especially "seduced".
They'll come toward you when you sit at the bar, speak to them normally, they'll flirt, just smile and chat. Chill out, alcohol will help with your awkwardness. Don't pussy out and leave the bar running, you're in and you're going to finish the mission, don't let your swimmers down, they're tired of your filthy sock.
Drop some sexual hints while you buy her drinks (that's part of her revenue as well), and after 30 minutes tell her "what can we do next" and it's on. Just don't have an awkward rapist/murderer shit-eating grin that'll freak them out and you're good. It's fucking easy, really.
Just let her do her thing once it's time to shake the bed, she will know. It's common for locals in many countries in the world to lose your V card in a brothel, so.... don't worry, you won't be her first virgin.

Keep your money secure when you fuck them (keep it hidden, not in plainsight). Don't let them sleep with you in the hotel.

It's better to keep little cash and take money at the ATM as you go.

Better yet, book a room in a different hotel where you will only bust your nut and go.

For the vacations, I guess. If you feel good with one of the girls, ask her directly. It depends on the place she works in but that's certainly doable.

Regarding to the pedagogic side of hooker sex. Well, she rents her body. Do anything you want with her, unless she says no (like hurting, using big ass toys or weird shit like that). It includes teaching you how to please a woman body.

I can't vouch that you'll feel great and empowered after these weeks there. But you'll have finally bust your nut, and you'd have learnt a thing or two how female bodies work.
Don't worry about shame, as I mentioned, going to brothel to pop your virginity is very common around the world, you'll simply do like them.

I would not do that, they don't care about hookers but they have a pretty hard stance on any and all drugs. Marijuana will get you the same jail time as Black Tar Heroin so best to avoid it.

you are a retard dude. Plain and simple retard.

What about getting an AirBnB just to hook up in, is that frowned upon?

I'm a clean guest and respectful of property, and I won't pass out tired/drunk or whatever so I can keep an eye on her.

but would a retard get these trips?

>What is it like fucking whores, as a 28 year old virgin who is debating going there next year to lose my virginity?
Morality wise?

>Is it awkward?
Only if you make it but its a small bump in the road as they will take charge but prefer you to take the charge.

>Will they be able to smell my virginity and not want to fuck me even if I have money?
What a stupid question. The answer is no. They dont care if you're an alien from another planet as long as you've got the cash

>Am I expected to know how to have sex and take charge?
No, its good if you initiate though (kissing/ carressing)

>Will they try to manipulate to pay and not have sex because I'm a virgin and they know they can get away with it?
If you're a sap, and the girls think you're a push over some might but the majority of the women het the job done.

>Say I meet a hot girl in a GoGo that I really hit it off with, would it be possible to get her to spend my entire vacation with me,
Yes. But gogo gorls are very expensive. Try the freelancers or beer bar girls

>and if so how much would it cost?
-Gogo girls, 3000B+ (not including lady drinks and bar fine)
-beer bar girls 2000B+ (not including lady drinks and bar fine)
-freelancers 1000B+ lady drinks and bar fine not needed

>Will spending two weeks with a hooker help me overcome my crippling anxiety with women and teach me how to have sex,
Depends. It might (you will definitely be more experienced)

>or will I just know how to have hooker sex and if I get with a normal girl back home they wonder wtf is wrong with me?
Are you an autist?

>Also, how do you deal with money there? I'm assuming it's not safe to just carry around 4k in cash while falling asleep with random whores in your apartment?
Secure your money. Dont pay until the deed is done. Dont be afraid to negotiate prices prior. Walking around pattaya with money is pretty safe its the drunks that get robbed. I have never had an issue in thai

I guess you could but it might be troublesome. I'm pretty sure it is against AirBnb regulations so the landlord can give you shit if he wants. But it's so common to go whoring in Thailand that I don't know... If you do, make sure it's an independant appartment and not some place you can only access through the landlord yard or this kind of thing.

Honestly, keep it simple. There are hotels everywhere in Thailand, many are used to see people go up in the room for 3 hours. It's very common. Just do like that, fuck off when you're done.

Also, one last thing : don't fall in love with the prostitute or some shit like that. Seriously, many guys fall for that for some reason, it's just a pain to watch.

I've stayed in abnb places without any problems from the landlord. It is wise to find out if the property is "guest freindly" before booking though

You're in Thailand. Why would you do anything else besides fuck ladyboys? I'd be balls deep all day.

The Trips confirm that you are indeed retarded.

>Don't let them sleep with you in the hotel.
Question.
Why?
I had this request from many girls, and almost always refused.

>Don't worry about shame, as I mentioned, going to brothel to pop your virginity is very common around the world, you'll simply do like them.

70+ percent of Thai men lot their virginity to hookers, and 90+ percent have visited hookers. And this is in a country where women outnumber men by a fair margin and this is still the case.

>Why?
Let one of them sleep with you.

You'll wake up without phone, passport and wallet. Consider that as a large tip.