ITT: We talk about my band and why it's actually pretty good, surprisingly

ITT: We talk about my band and why it's actually pretty good, surprisingly.

youtube.com/watch?v=68zfD_Cw9OI

Not bad OP.

When are you gonna be on spotify?

also, story on the disc image?

We'll go on spotify when the album is done. Gotta get someone to put it out, too.

It's a picture of my friend as a kid. Thought it was prime for an EP cover so we used it.

also

drmhme.bandcamp.com

Thanks for the info OP i hope you get famous

"My" band.
Yeah, OK, OP.

Spirit Cooking.

It's garbage OP, have fun with it while it lasts though.

you not believing me lets me know it's good and thats cool with me

but WHY is it garbage

sure user

>Missing vowels
>'quirky' 'aesthetic' EP cover
>bunch of children doing shit reverby rock n roll with all the authenticity of that arrogant cunt from Arctic Monkey's quiff.
>Crash your van and die on the way to a gig.

what missing vowels? i sing pretty clearly i thought

the rest i can agree with

getting a kinda old green day feel.

Thick as shit as well, I see.

oh right the bandcamp...well i mean...dreamhome.bandcamp.com is taken by someone worse than us

I actually didn't even listen.

when you said missing vowels i instantly thought "oh hes making a tom delonge reference" and then i knew i was thick when i realized what a dumbass i am

thats cool too

What the fuck makes you think being an arrogant dickhole is going to make people like your shit band

At least when Whirr were still active, they engaged in bantz but were also incredibly self-deprecating.

It's derivative and does absolutely nothing that counts as a moderate attempt to please or impress anyone. It just sounds like a bunch of people dicking around in front of a few microphones rather than actually trying to make something valuable. This results in stale, boring music.

>actually pretty good
>arrogant dickhole

Whirr are a bunch of pussies who couldnt admit to what they did. Fuck them they were never that good anyway.

your opinion is valid, thanks for listening.

Whirr were a complicated, elaborate joke that went to far on the punchline, unfortunately.

Have fun going nowhere in life, OP.

right, with the whole "we dont care about your moral compass" bs and then wuss out when it came time to live up to it. fuck em.

do you think my band is good though?

>right, with the whole "we dont care about your moral compass" bs and then wuss out when it came time to live up to it. fuck em.
That's...that's sort of part of the joke. Contradiction. Macho online presence, effeminate music, blah blah blah
Whirr is full of deliberate contradictions

after that whole twitter debacle, this record store in my area stopped selling their records and blocked out the name with tape for their split with nothing. shit was hilarious.

KEK

this isn't bad at all, this cant be you. no one on this shit hole site has ever accomplished anything good