>ANOTHER day wasted all on Sup Forums instead of doing something PRODUCTIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZzlgJ-SfKYE
youtube.com/watch?v=L5hhi-W8TsA
youtu.be/EUxwoB7CxO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no point in being productive.

Yes there is

>tfw I relate more to people I've never met in person before on Sup Forums than I do with people in real life
You guys are my real friends....

I don't think that's healthy tbqh

Real friends would care about you

Me neither
I don't care about me either
All that's left is memes

Canadian bro, I missed you

How have you been until now? It seems like It's been 3 months since we posted to each other for first time

you should stop that.

idk how

didn't we literally talk yesterday?

Hate yourself enough to want to improve, that's what im doing. Being friends with someone is very hard though, good luck finding someone who cares.

Nah, that must be another Korean perhaps

Anyway, I wanna say that you are a true Heart and Trademark of Sup Forums

honestly I don't see why people bully you for some reason.

If you really are feeling shitty and despaired or depressed, please get your feels right listening some musics bruh

youtu.be/ZzlgJ-SfKYE

>Hate yourself enough to want to improve
I can't even bring myself to care anymore
I'm losing a war with my own apathy

Can't help you there, i know someone in the same situation and he's started seeking professional help. But being in the land of true freedom i suppose you'd have to pay.

Eh, I'll just get back to meming.

>If you really are feeling shitty and despaired or depressed, please get your feels right listening some musics bruh

I never feel depressed though and I prefer vocal trance tbqh

listening to this tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=L5hhi-W8TsA

You can't get your time back.

I'd rather waste it than fucking count the clock at my job.

>TFW wasting all my time posting on forums and Sup Forums and playing chess

a-atleast people respect my opinion on the internet...

It's not a waste if you're enjoying yourself, technically. I just haven't enjoyed any of my time recently.

>I never feel depressed though and I prefer vocal trance tbqh

>Implying that you are a normie actually

How could you do this to me Canada bro? I'll call you fucking leaf from now on

youtu.be/EUxwoB7CxO4

Fuck, at least you know someone will READ it. Stating opinions to people irl is like talking to a wall. They don't fucking care, and why should they? They're more concerned with making sure their opinions are heard.

"Productive" does not exist. We will all die in the end anyway. Grab a beer and enjoy yourself while you still can.

Yeah but ultimately I'd enjoy longer term gratification, everyone would.

Looking back on something you've created with your hands/mind is a better feeling than this simple nothingness. I'm going to start learning an instrument and woodworking soon, asked my parents to clear out space in the garage for it, and getting started playing drums again desu

>Le nihilist memes

these are so stupid. Since we're all going to die wouldn't it make the most sense to make the best use of your time NOW? Instead of waiting for tomorrow? And it's not nothing if you live FOR God.

Obviously but that means you can't be lazy and have to have more drive, I've motivated myself a bit but it'd be nice to have someone to help because im pretty sure i'll end up staying mentally numb otherwise. Gotta help yourself and take the first step though, reality's pretty shit.

you're right senpai

Then stop caring about what is too obviously designed to make you feel bad.

>le nothing matters duuude just smoke some weed man!

>tfw can't break free from video games
>once a manchild, always a manchild

Most people don't enjoy these things though, they just do it out of habit.

Videogames make no sense at all, why click pixels on a computer when you could be the most dynamic game of all time called Real Life(tm)?

save me

I can see that being the case for some people but you are pulling "most people" out of your arse probably. Let me just be a magic wielding old man real quick in real life, please stop this irony at once.

It's not a scientific study man, you can exaggerate or make generalizations based on your observations in regular speech

And I don't see how you claim my observation is inaccurate if you look at the actual structure of the most popular videogames. If you've played them for any amount of time you can tell people are quite displeased. If you ask them why they actually DO spend the time playing, they'll tell you "idk man", "used to it i guess..." or "I have fun times... sometimes... i guess..."

In Runescape people grind the same skills/monster kills for countless hours to "get" something that will make them have "fun".

In league/dota they regularly get angry because their "team" is "doing shit".

In counterstrike they yell because the enemy has a person using aimbot or their team has someone not playing at the level

In MMO's you grind to level cap, to then grind and suck dick to get into raids, to then grind more, to then raidlog to then "have fun"

Rarely do people actually have fun, it's like a real-life grind where you'd spend hours learning an instrument or learning some sort of skill, but instead all you have to show for it is some variables saved in a file of your character that you will eventually get disinterested with.

Objectively wrong

>save me

I dunno man. I guess we just have to consider the opportunity cost of our choices. I like to think about how much money I'm missing out on making, or how much I could read about a topic or learn a skill.

When you think about it as "Oh shit I could have gotten exceedingly proficient at systems programming" or "Oh man I could have earned $65,000 if I had worked this time I spent on this dumb game" it makes you question whether that vidoegame was worth the money to you. To me it isn't personally.

>it makes you question whether that vidoegame was worth the money to you

I'm too familiar with that feel. it's also the same with time wasted on games.

a time machine please