Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69V9J6YRfi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy Friday!

Is it just us this time?

Maybe that's okay~

Yeah, now we can do something super secretive and nobody else will know!

Not on my watch...

L-Like what?

Also this Pomelo I am eating is a bit unwieldy. What *is* this thing.

Oops. Quick, act normal!

I've never had one, but it's supposed to taste like a less bitter grapefruit, right?

Sure. No clue what to do. Do I chase my passion that I was good at 10 years ago, even if it's a slim chance I'll succeed at it? Do I keep at a dead end, unrewarding, frustrating job because I have experience with it? Do I learn a trade whether I'm qualified for it or not just because that's a sensible idea? And where can I find love and happiness in all of that? Seems like I'm losing a battle with lethargy every day. A reading too, I guess.

Uu~

That depends, what's your passion? And are you still passionate about it?

In 1940, Alexander Actionlander invented action.
In 1823, Bouncy Bitchface invented the bouncy ball.
In 1674, Commander Catwizard invented the cat.
In 1509, Delicious Dante invented the dildo.
This is all true. I am many things, but I am not a liar.

tfw you get one-tapped by a Yak-1

Hey, a reading would be cool. I'm kind of at an impasse in my life and dont know which direction to go. For a nickname uhhh my friends used to call me nickels

Right, acting normal now!

And yes it is suprisingly mellow even if it smells absurdly sour. Also there's like a 3 inch layer of skin, I feel duped thinking it was this giant ball of flesh. It's still big, just not as much as I imagined.

Is there any chance for you to do the hobby on the side?

*pats your head*

You definitely require more ribbons.

It's not like i can stop you two from doing whatever you were planning to do, i'll just stay in a corner without bothering.

First question, do you still feel passion for what you used to do? If you want to try, you should definitly do, but a smart idea would be making a safety net just in case, I don't really understand much about what's your current sitution but if it is related to jobs, you should make a safety net, so in case it doesn't works out, you won't be screwed. What do you say?

Also, hello everyone.

On December 19, at 7:32 A.M, the Universe will stop existing for about a second and a half.
When it starts up again, everyone will be gender-swapped.

youtube.com/watch?v=69V9J6YRfi4

I always liked to write, and was pretty good at it sometimes, but I lost my motivation in vidya. I'd like to create something in either, but it's a slim chance that I'd be successful in either with how saturated the market is in both.

Hey Reimu!
Hello all!

If you eat an ear of corn in under 30 seconds while beheading a major world leader, you will gain all the powers of a microwave.

Then who was Bast?

>King of Wands
Your current path is one of overcoming a disadvantaged start in life to achieve success. Material gains may accompany that, but what's more important is accomplishment and satisfaction.

>King of Cups
Both of these cards have to do with the arts, so I'm sensing a strong proclivity toward some kind of artistic field.

>Two of Wands (Reversed)
However, you're having a creative block brought about by your unwillingness to confront a certain responsibility in your life. Only when you identify and clear that hurdle can you proceed.

Uu!

On December 19, at 7:32 A.M, blue nigger will stop sucking black dick for about a second and a half.
When it starts up again, he will be sucking horse cock.

>
Someone is asking for it...

Real question here. So my wife enjoys pain and being submissive in bed but we have only done anal once. It didn't really hurt her (We used lots of lube and I went pretty easy on her.) and while she didn't hate her first time she did not really get a ton out of it. The problem is that I REALLY want to fuck her ass so hard and without lube that it hurts her and makes her cry. How can I go about convincing her of this? Or should I just wait for the next time she lets me tie her up and do it anyways?

Huh...are you making this up to satisfy some kind of odd need you have that we are not informed about?

I wanna hear your voice again soon!
I know, right?
Auuuu..

I want to ____________ Reimu OP!

holy shit...

Get am I gonna get laid tonight?

Could always do what I love on the side, I understand that. There's a lot of time and effort I lose to entertainment and I realize some days that I have nothing to show for it.

You shouldn't do anything of the sort. If she really enjoys pain then you should tell her that you want to try less lube next time you try anal. Then, if she agrees, just go light on it. Never go in without lube. Seriously, I promise you. Fucking horrible idea.

Keep your day job, maybe consider learning a trade like you said. Find something that you either like, or don't hate so much that it kills your will to live. Even if you're not qualified, that's the whole point of learning it!

Do that, while also making sure to keep taking steps toward your writing career. It might be a long shot, but with enough work and time you CAN make it in that. The only issue is supporting yourself until you break through, so look at anything else you might have to do along the way as just another step toward your dream!

Hey there.

If she enjoys pain, why does she need to be convinced?

Big
Awesome
Scrotum
Tickler.
Bast, or Bastet?
She's the Bastet what she does.
You mad about this dick, white boy?
Th-This is photoshopped.
No.

This is the funniest interpretation ever.

I-I wouldn't know why..

Are you trying to indirectly charm me by revealing your love of ribbons? Because I looove ribbons.

Maaaybe you should find a library nearby you, then after work or whenever you have time, arrange a schedule to be there just to work on your writing.

What's wrong?

?! OH MY GOD THAT'S SICK!

Hmm?

Also, start looking at entertainment as training. You should be studying the games you play, the movies you watch, and the books you read. Examine the writing. Question why they did what they did, and how. Maybe there you'll find some inspiration for your own stuff!

Ask her, maybe she's into other kind of pain, like, knifeplay and such, but, if ask her what is she ok with.
Uhm, yeah sure thing kiddo. Why not?
Set aside one hour of everyday and force yourself to write, do it for long enough and you'll get used to write, even if you don't feel very motivated! What kind of things do you enjoy writing?N e r d

Hello Nep!
How goes it?

Is not! How was your day, Reimu OP?

I-I'm not the nerd, you're the one dressing up like a demon.
What kind of nerd needs clothes to be intimidating?

Pretty relaxed. I had the day off from my other job, so I've just been lazing around playing games all day.

No, just bored. Decided to poke the dumb one with a stick.

Oh my goood you gave her your voice! That's almost like kissing someone here...i think.

I would never try to charm you, i'm not good with that kind of things, but not because you're not worthy of being charmed! It's just that i can't really do these things properly, it would end up in a disaster, oh and it took me a while to get the Pokemon reference, you could definitely wear the ribbons you won though, i bet there's a fan art out there that depicts that!

Liar.

Suppose that is a possibility
Well, she enjoys some pain. And since she is new to anal she is afraid of getting really hurt. Thing is I love the idea of her still being this new to anal and her inexperience making it so easy to hurt her. When she gets used to it I won't be able to get as much out of it.
Hmm, maybe. I guess it doesn't have to be anal as long as I can make her cry and have my way with her.

Dumb?
Nah, you just can't understand me.
I am cute.

Hello, pretty decent I guess. You?
>Intimidating
Someone doesn't gets laid enough.
Set a safeword and try not to cripple her, stallion.

Thanks for the advice guys, I appreciate it and will try to take it to heart.

Thank you, I'll try to do that. I need to brute force past the whole motivation thing. I used to do a lot of first person narrative since I'm pretty ego-centric. Someone later said it was prose poetry. I was never really sure. I just liked to write stories.

Anyway, gotta go. Cheers, all.

oh nothing its just that reading was pretty fucking spot on
I'm just curious what the responsibility is that im refusing to accept

You're dumb enough to respond consistently, so you're dumb enough for me.

cool, what'd you play? that game your friend bought you?

Hey I made it

~fred

Cheers, I wish you luck!
>That reading was pretty spot on
Sometimes its even scary, right?

I'm good!
I'm off work tonite. Gonna hang out with some friends later.
Getting comfy now.

>Someone doesn't gets laid enough.
Th-There are more direct ways to ask, you foolish tsundere.
>it's the "I-I-If you even RESPOND to me that means you're retarded! Wh-Why are you arguing? I-I-If you keep arguing, th-that means you're stupid!" meme
I will now show off my power by turning your panties into solid gold, which has a density of 19.32 grams per cubic centimeter.

You can cause serious damage by going in dry that way. Which is why you shouldn't. Going in with less lube than recommended might be fine but going in dry won't be. If you want to make her cry, why not try simply tying her up and torturing her with pinching and squeezing, teasing, that sort of thing?

Is it just me or are you making threads more often lately?

You just proved my point even more. Keep responding, go right ahead.

Well I somehow managed to do this at the end of class today

You should take better care of your skin if you really want to be cute.
>Or you could become like Pewdiepie, his name was Felix but he did not like that very much, and he said "I will become like Pewdiepie" and that's what he became.

I *did* give her my voice, I need to find her and reclaim it!

Hehe, I'm so glad I have a Pokemon friend to send my horrible Pokemon puns to!

Also, this is as good as it gets when it comes to Hikari and her ribbons picture. I may have to screencap something from the episodes now..

You have no idea what my skin feels like, fuckboy.
You can find out, if you want...

Since you got dubs again, let's see!

>The Tower (Reversed)
It has something to do with an unhealthy lifestyle and disorganization affecting your confidence. Try examining your habits to see what can be changed for your own good!

Mostly. That and a little more Morrowind.

Yay, pictures of me!

Son, I am proud... what did you used to do that? lol.
>Implying
>Implying this hard.
>I expected more from you than that blue new york.
I believe it has been the regular schedules tho.

I've done three days a week almost for as long as I've been doing this, with a few gaps here and there.

What

Yo

Nothankyou.avi

So i'm guessing your friendship with her got to a whole new level now, can i keep up with it without having to give away my personal things?

They're not horrible at all! First, it was an original joke, which is like already huge on its own, second, it was told by one of my best friends ever, so it can't be bad.

holy fuck

why are crickets such a piece of shit bug?

The crickets love you, user!
They want to sing their little song to you!

W-What? No, you silly.

Did you want me to share with you my voice too? :O

And good, good. Now I will send you a stream of pokepuns heheh.

I'm having to fight the red (black?) wave of these little creepy shits. I had to use a golf club and a book to kill them earlier.

Maybe I've just been around more during those few gaps..

I probably just was around during the dead weeks

Not a stallion really, I just never got over that tormenting and bully the girl I like phase.
That's fair. Minimal lube sounds like the smart plan for some fun painal. Still need a good way to bring up to her that I want it and don't really care if she enjoys it or not this one time...

roll

This cunt better watch out for November 22.

what's then? thanksgiving?

reroll

Tarot reading for phifer0

Crickets??!!
Where?

wtf reroll

I pulled my laptop charger out normally and it sparked for some reason and burnet the outlet, and my charger

For some stupid reason my charger decided to spark when unplugging it and did that

Nonononono i would never ask you to do something like that! I'll be your friend nonetheless if Reisen gives you her voice and i don't, right?

It's November 10. There is a circulatory system walking through the kitchen.
It's November 14. A partially muscled skeleton stands by the perimeter fence and screams for thirty seconds before vanishing
It's November 22...

>phifer0 has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Blue", "40".
heres a fortune cookie in the meantime

It's when his blueberry powers are at their strongest

Oh my

I actually forgot about the thread

Sorry I'm late

-Sweet Roll

Ha, these kids... anyway, again, ask her what is she into and propose her what you want to try. There is no fun if you break her. And I mean it, don't go around breaking your partner.
R e s p o n s a b i l i t y.
Happened to me once before, left the entire house without power, glad I was alone and fixed it on my own. Buy a new charger from the internet.
(Try a fork next time, *wink wink*)

why does it look like he's getting a handjob

Eh. I'll pass on the fork. I like living.

But it seems like no one heard the pop or saw the spark other than the guy next to me.

From that I see it only affected that outlet at most. And luckily I got an extra charger any way.

Just a kinda funny occurrence

Because he is

He wants to tell the conductor about the sick brojob he's getting.
My charger got cut all over with the time, royally fucked beyond repair sadly, I don't have a few bucks for a new charger either, so that's that.

Looking for just a general reading ^^

Ahh, good, Khajiit have many wares for you to try, outlander