liberals

b-tards

people who are carbon based

Op

Fat people

athiests

Sup Forums users

silicon lyfe, mah nigga

homophobes, people who use the word ''cuck'' as an insult, trump supporters, white supremacists, sexists ect.

The far left and far right
Most of my friends
You

this, but only the new-generation crybaby liberals

anyone who isn't me

vegans
furries
the liberal left
sjws
kids
the government
shillfags
faggoty gays
jews
muslims
antifa
feminisits
anything popular
millenials
myself (lol joke)

I hate uneducated conservatives.

those loud niggers

any white who supports the existence of nonwhites

Watch out user

obese people

you do sound like a cuck though

Feminists that think they're fighting some uphill battle while conveniently ignoring the way women are treated in third world countries while whining about the "wage gap".

Transgender people people biology is fact for fucks sake. If I want to identify as a warrior build, can I put on armour and go slash some people up for exp?

Chavs too, scum.

anyone religious
anyone not white
any white traitor

>yfw hating yourself is actually 100% not a joke

You must be lost then

^
In a nutshell: Cancervators.

so the vast majority of white people except the extremely radical racist ones

YouTube 'celebrities'

>those loud niggers

As opposed to the quiet ones?

dass nice dudebruh

canadians; especially the westerners

sometimes, itd be nice to be happier rather than hateful all the time, but i'm afraid people just really piss me off

Streamers. I wouldn't date one of those losers. It's ridiculous.

either trolls or niggerspics

I deeply hate bisexual males.

I don't care about gays, but the fact that there are guys sucking cock and then perhaps stealing women from people like me, that just disgusts me on a cellular level. They could even be spreading AIDS.

Also religious fanatics.

why you hate? are you angry?

adding italians to that list

you could be too. aids has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

I'm vegan.

I don't have a cuck fetish tbh, but so what if i did? hating someone for their sexual fetishes is just as bad as homo phobia

My ex-wife, wow what a cunt.

nope, just people with an actual conscience.

SAUCE NAO PLOX

Pseudo-Intellectuals
Narcissists
Religious Fanatics
Vegans
Social Justice Warriors
Homophobes

This. So much this.

Dog owners

Wtf? Why? I'm Italian, what did I do?

You couldn't even spell it, niglet.

people who aren't aware of their surroundings in public places.

People who's humor has been completely developed from watching shows like family guy.

People who think "the face when" plus picture is funny/clever.

underrated post

No one will be stealing girls from you because you have any.
Stop fault people by your failure.

Typical brainwashed Rachel Maddow listening faggot sjw.

Keep on not believing them statistic things

i dunno, i think its that I beleive the world is turning to shit, and i'm powerless, like the immigrant crisis, i kept saying on fb that it was a bad idea, and people hated it, hating what your powerless against is a sort of therapy

OP's

I am Jesus Christ. I forgive your anger. But You just have to concentrate, because you are acting silly.

americans

no shit dude!

Phosphorus! we're neighbors!

anyone that is following the church of scientology

>pedophiles
>zoophiles
>rape fetishists
>furries

Man with macho attitude
Communists
Racists
People who think they are superior
Loud people

attention whores

They usually think they're cool just by their race. Popularized by the mafia movies. When in truth most Italians, from Italy, actual Italians, are shit poor scrubs.

Fuck off, SJW niglet.

how world can turn to shit?

Underrated dubs

Don't say that, I need them for my future cult

Nothing. You are good people. Know great Italian bitches and have Italian colleagues.

9/10 would not exterminate if I had the power.

I hate camels.

Young white liberals who self flagellate themselves, desperately want to be "one of the good ones" and be accepted as a good ally to non-whites

White people who talk like blacks or use modern slang i.e. "squad" "lit" "on fleek"

Women, old people and niggers, I agree.

You sound like you've never been to Italy.

I can relate to this massively.

Anyone who asks to be referred to with gender neutral pronouns. Go fuck yourself.

>identify as warrior build
Fucking amazing

Italians are basically niggers. Or 3/4 niggers.

Oh my god I hate that shit...

because italians have La Faccia as an overriding feature in there judicial system and theyre culture, its probably the only reason really.

I could joke about how all italian food is made of flour, cheese, gralic and tomatoes, but it is pretty good

Women who you talk into anal, who start crying as soon as you put it in their ass.

Like, wtf did you think we were doing bitch, flying a rocket to the moon.

Than they, get all pissed, when you don't stop.

People who use those words are just little kids that don't know any better though. They just see it on Instagram etc.

Now, if you actually know people who talk like that irl, then yes. Tell me who they are and I'll help you cleanse them with fire. they need to die now.

Feminists
Vegans
LGBTI activists
Otaku moe/kawaii girls

Most of Italy is poor as shit. Minus Vatican etc.

Faggots.

Millinial bitches, spiritual but not religious, yoga assholes, craft beer hipsters, sorority whores old women, fat pigs, organic food store cashiers, middle aged fat pig bithces,college instructors, anyone voting for,the whore Hillary, native Americans, sjws

i think a lot of people can, but what makes me even more hateful is that its ok to hate my opinions because they are not ultra liberal

OP because he is a faggot

Mfw this post

I meant people who hate others for totally harmless fetishes. There is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck. It's a totally harmless, normal and healthy sexual fetish. My point is hating them is on par with homo phobia.
Using the word as an insult is also sexist and oppressive on so many levels

I don't see how going to Italy has anything to do with forming an opinion of people from Italy.

I dated an Italian for a few years, her family from Italy were dramatically different from her family that were born here in Australia.

>oppression
>sexist

Tumblr, thatta way ->

Rromp.com

This is a fun post it mixes a rational viewpoint with obvious trolling/bait.

I'm not black retarded piece of shit
It's just that there's always stupid and ugly people despite their race, so I find racism dumb.

More in some than others tho

Using faggot was an epithet to signify that someone is less of a man than you.....using cuckold as an epithet is perfect for that usage, because that aspect of shame is the key part of the fetish. It's here to stay

People.