Older brother is in Jail for molesting his daughter

>Older brother is in Jail for molesting his daughter
>Brother-in-law just got arrested for child molestation (his daughter and her friend)

Why am I surrounded by pedos Sup Forums?

why havent you opened your eyes to how great little girls are?

>Pedos in thread
Completely surround I tell you

i just know whats good, m8
hurting kids is rong tho, fuk ur bros

It really is, fuckers are going to be in jail for a long time, especially my older bro, he's in for his second offence on his second daughter.

Complains about pedos irl.
Proceeds to go to Sup Forums

this
op is naturally drawn to pedos

Do you live in Belgium or smthn?

>second offense on his second daughter
what the actual fuck
here i am jacking it to cartoons and niggers go have sex with kids, get let out of prison, and have more sex with more kids

maybe theres something wrong with me
maybe your brother is doing it right

Maybe I should join the FBI?

the bigger question is, how did your parents manage to produce a son who molests children and a daughter who hooks up with a child molester?

what sentences did they get?

USA, NC ._.

Well, by the time he gets out of jail this time, we will be 40+ years old and will have spent more then half his life behind bars so I Wouldn't say he's doing anything right.

random poster + old meme = >OLDFAG DETECTED

welcome back

Is your last name Clinton?

>my cousin's ex husband "molested" his daughter
>she likes the cons they were drug users

yeah quads but he's had sex with 2 (two) little girls
im still sitting at 0 and i have no other goals in life

>you just haven't done it yourself yet.

Well, my moms first husband (my brother dad, not mine) abused and molested him and my older sister, so maybe that fucked 'em up? My older sister passed away 3 years or so ago, bro-in-law never showed any signed of being a pedo until recently.

I forget the legal terms for their sentencing, but my brother got like 10-15 years after pleading guilty and my bro-in-law is awaiting trial for 4 counts of counts of child molestation, I can't imagine it will go well for him.

Funny how you often hear about the bad, and rarely the good.

I'm actually a relatively new newfag tho...

You'd think so, but nah

>Multiple dads.

Have you ever thought that maybe its you vicariously acting through those around you?

Technically speaking, being +any and not being in jail would be doing it right.

was his second daughter the child of his first daughter?

>my moms first husband (my brother dad, not mine) abused and molested him and my older sister, so maybe that fucked 'em up?
>so maybe that fucked 'em up?
ya think?

what did they actually do to their kids? Finger them, make them give blowjobs, vaginal/anal intercourse? In fact, what did your brother and sister have done to them?

not when its at the point where there is nothing to live for

No, I had no idea they were touching little girls in their spare time so that wouldn't make any sense

No, the first one was the daughter of his wife and the second was the daughter of his latest wife, we wasn't even really related to either of them.

Well I haven't got many details to be honest, but my older brothers daughter complained to her teacher that her vagina was hurting, so you can imagine.
I've not any details on my bro-in-laws situation, I'm sure I'll fine out eventually.
Again, I don't have too many details, but I know they were physically pinched, slapped, held upside down and stuff. As far as them being molested, I only know that because I got a peak of the papers from social services when I was little, no one ever talked to be about it.

>surrounded by pedos on Sup Forums
Go figure...

I don't know user, the real question is how did you avoid being 1 yourself? I wish I could have passed me over, but I was one of the unlucky ones in the family.

>Why am I surrounded by pedos Sup Forums?
>USA, NC
Answers own question.

I'd be more worried about having that many incestfags in your family. That's where the real birth deformities come from. Have anyone in your family hit on you?

I suppose I've always had a good moral foundation and lived by good principles? I would consider the act to be disgraceful and shameful, not to mention completely fucked up.

No and besides, my brother was only my half brother and there was absolutely no relation to my brother-in-law aside from him marrying my half sister.
Nope, happy to say the rest of my family is normal as can be, as far as I know anyway.

>implying that being a pedo means you have to act out sexually with a child
I have morals too user. A sexual relationship with a child is not in my future.

>I suppose I've always had a good moral foundation and lived by good principles?
that might stop you from actually molesting a child, but it wouldn't stop you from being attracted to one.

>the real question is how did you avoid being 1 yourself?
I'm betting he doesn't have a dent in his head.

It's more common than you think. its just more acceptable to report it and have it dealt with legally these days.