Why did she look at Ramsay like this?

Why did she look at Ramsay like this?

Keep it in one thread, shitforbrains.

>British genetics

where the fuck did this little cunt even go?

somebodys triggered

it makes sense though
you outsiders kicked and screamed for your after school hangout chatroom when the rest of the board said no and you got it
now you wont stay in it

>triggered

more like you're triggered your shit thread is popular like others

sage

Yes yes, well done Lady Mormont, well done...

HOWEVER...

>muh strong independent grill

because she was jealous that ramsay was all on dat THICK sansa pussay tbrwy famalamadingdong

this isnt even my thread :DDd

of course
when you run off back to Sup Forums or whatever low IQ board you come from we'll still be here having to deal with the aftermath of you outsiders that belong on facebook

Why is this the attitude towards white men for all women on this show?

Leans slightly to the left - *fffffffpppppprrrrrttttttttttttt*

wait, Sup Forums
am i mad or am i triggered??

loling at you as I bump
this board is trash, there is no saving it

She wanted his psychopathic D obviously

>triggered

why didn't the cheeky cunt fight?

mate you just said i was mad and now you're saying i'm triggered?

I swear she's got some finnish blood in her

>mate
Second world citizen detected.

>being this mad

Because Ramsey is dog shit.

is that it then? you've already thrown in your towel??

>300 confirmed kills

she did.

>he thinks everyone that replies to him is the guy he was talking to
If you don't understand how my site works, maybe you should head back to lebbit.

Keep it in one thread, ledditors.

loling at you as I bump
this board is trash, there is no saving it

uh why would i go back when you've turned Sup Forums just into that and in fact wouldn't be here without them and their lies on /q/?

tell me user what year did you show up after 2013?

I don't get this mongol Finn meme. Been there and there's lots of blond people. Men with strong jaws and pretty women. Is it just the salty neighboring Swedes because they got overrun by sand people?

She could smell his unwashed nuts

LOL
What a fucking loser

It's her war face.

>uh
Are you a teenage girl or a faggot? No other group would start a sentence this way. Continue crying, bitchboy.

w-what is this

its really interesting how you're trying to turn this around now that you've been caught as a game of thrones tourist

you're anonymous, remember? you can hide back into the board like the rest of your outsider friends

>he keeps replying as if the fact that he types like a literal nigger doesn't invalidate any sense of accomplishment he mistakenly feels
You're a funny kid. Kind of sad though.

>get caught being an tourist
>w-w-ell you type like nigger

always adorable, tourist

Bear kuma getting dressed.

>i'll just repeat myself and post a reaction image because it's still 2010 and that's something we still do here
And I'm the tourist? kek

Where did this meme come from?

>now he's using turn around tactics

i can't stop laughing
>kek
this just gets funnier and funnier, tourist

harry potter

some au/tv/ist just watched the movie and now the cheeky little cunt is trying to force this meme

You're not laughing. You're sitting quietly alone wishing that you had something to be proud of in real life.

u wut m8?

look at this reply

just imagine how desperate he must be now thats hes been caught

Are they related?

Why do I want for Ramsay to gently abuse / tease her

ahah

>it's a janitor/mod leaves up a pedo thread simply because its game of thrones going against everything they've done for the last 3 years episode
Huh
Its just like when she first showed up and did the same thing until he got called out infront of Hiro.

>being anti-pedo on a site that only ever became popular because of CP dumps

oh fuck you, you hilarious bastard

That's what I was wondering. She must have rode over to the tree line to hide and watch from a distance or something..

I'm just wondering since they've been very strict about posting children for the last 3 years. Especially when these threads are usually made by lethalboner.

well its very unlikely she participated in the actual battle

>he doesn't know Sup Forums is one of the dumbest boards
Pretending to be smart doesn't make it so.

>implying LB isn't one of the best users this site has ever had

Best just to ignore posts that don't begin with capitalization and end with a period. It indicates that they're posting from a mobile device and are therefore thoughtless cancer.

kek

Great actress, here's what i gather from her expression:

That Bolton prick is hot but not in a naive jon snow way, more like hot "i'm going to murder you all" way, shame, he would have made a suitable partner for me to bear my cubs.

It's not the boards fault you cancerous cross posters keep coming here with your lack of cinema skill set. If the mods would just stop pandering to your kind things would be fine again.
Sure but the point still stands and you know it. Its like the whole BvS(and even Game of Thrones) being allowed to have waifu threads yet nothing else can.

>outsiders
>after school hangout chatroom
>rest of the board

This is so stupid. Do you really not realize that the vast majority of Sup Forums watches GoT? And that most of those people never set foot in the general because it's nothing but memes and shitposting?

If you're going to waste your time complaining why go complain in capeshit threads instead of every thread about the most popular show in the world the day after an episode came out.

> i wasn't here in 2013

it shows

It's based on us speaking a language that isn't indo-european and some Swedish pseudoscience from the late 19th century. It's a meme that Finns gladly participate in since it's bretty ebin.

The ironing is that I'm actually a mobile poster and my phone auto-capitalizes. Everything else is just because I have spelling/syntax-tism.

M8, I've been coming here pretty regularly for years. It's always been shit. The only board that has never been shit and has had no drop in quality is Sup Forums. Sup Forums, as bad as it is, is actually better in terms of post quality, less pretentious, and has better opinions about its medium than tv.

No need to get so uppity after taking one film class at your local community college.

what a great little girl

>The its always been shit Sup Forums meme
>The only board that has never been shit and has had no drop in quality is Sup Forums
Just leave. Sup Forums has only now become a good board since the mods removed the Sup Forums and facebook meme culture that came from the 2010 cup.

>Oh no, another side-character that people adore
>Kill it the most horrific way

Lyanna chan is kawaii

>being THIS mad

go cry some more

She fits with the strength of 10 mainland little girls

>2dpd shit on Sup Forums

kill yourself

Back to

Literally Fivehead. The new Ellen Page.

I ran her face through my very own age-generator to see what she'll look like at 20 years of age.

here's the result

>an tourist
Why do people think this is acceptable grammar?

>fits

oh shit