Is there a Japanese fag who could translate these song titles for me please (google Translate sucks)...

Is there a Japanese fag who could translate these song titles for me please (google Translate sucks). In exchange give me something in English and I'll translate it to Arabic for you.

前前前世

デート

かたわれ時

スパークル

なんでもないや

なんでもないや

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Name
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's difficult...
前前前世 means ''Previous and Previous and previous life''.
デート means ''date''.(The orijin is English.).
片割れ時.... I don't understand what it is mean(片割れ時???)
スパークル is same(the orijin is English??)
なんでもないや means ''Never mind''.

>Japanese fag
shut up sandnigger

Thank you.

>Previous and Previous and previous life

It's from an anime movie where two characters keep switching bodies: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Name

You japs can make good animation.

But you're still a gook, faggot.

ALLAH COMMANDS YOU TO DELET THIS

GOOK

>片割れ時

It's dead word for 黄昏時, meaning 'twilight'.

>スパークル
Sparkle

You are nigger,too.
And I don't know anime because I'm not interested in anime.

Good for you. Anyone outside Japan would assume all Japanese people love anime.

Damn! Thank you, K-pop bro.

Why is being racist on Sup Forums is so fun?

>片割れ時.... I don't understand what it is mean(片割れ時???)
串厨、take off your proxy.

I get it. It's a difficult word.
I see. I don't understand what the word which orjin from English mean once in a while.

can you translate this please?

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

You aren't Japanese.

But that is not true.
It's as same as that all American are fat and love hamburger.

> The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

私はおちんぽが大好きです。是非私のボイ•プシーをあなた様の素晴らしいオチンチンで犯してください。

>前前前世
doesn't make sense, seriously. roughly that's stuff like the last third life he has repeatedly reborn and experienced.
>デート
to go out with someone
>かたわれ時
according to websites it's another name for "the time of twilight."
>スパークル
it just seems like "sparkle."
>なんでもないや
"looks alright." it's up to the context

I'M JAPANESE!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??
Nomal Japanese don't know what 片割れ時 means. Google the word. there are many question about that.

fack you

I would translate this to Arabic for ya but it would take some mental effort and it's 7:00 AM here in my city and I haven't slept all night long.

that's true though
I have never met an American that didn't like hamburgers. even veggies like veggieburgers. Hamburgers are a genre of food and the is something for everyone.

>The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
おまんこ

Can you translate: "Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile, and why y'all niggas drink non-alcoholic beer?" to Arabic? There's a donair shop that always fucks up my order.

kek
you are a nigger, man :(

I get it. Thank you,American.

I am an atheist, maplesyrupbro. I would unironically translate this for you but read

KEK
E
K

LAZY

> I am an atheist,
The entire region was so much better before the Arab conquests.

North Africa would be an amazing part of the world if it weren't for Islam.

all I asked for was a translation of japanese songs I discovered recently. And here you are infesting my chrome notifications with your preaching. You've been hunting me down all night faggot, this isn't the first thread you'll bug me in.

FUCK OFF!

>chrome
you deserve it goat fucker

You like hamburger, amigo?

Did you stay up all night?

Stop harassing the gook, you fucking spic. I bet there is at least one person in your family named Juan.

Get a real browser like Firefox and download Rikaichan/sama and do your own translating

Hai.

I remember playing captain tsubasa videogames when I was younger and I had those games only in japanese.
>デート
that looks close to the word that I'm assuming meant "shoot"

anyway, you just made me suffer some nostalgia, fuck you.

KEK In fact, no.

Gee, you're quite paranoid.

You must have one of those
spicy Moroccan sausages up your ass.

Garcia, then?

No because i hate vegetables and mayonnaise.
How about you,amigo?

*tips fedora*

This is a lie.

Soy hermano es Júan!

you just jumped from a given name to a last name.

That is a last name and I do not have relatives with that last name.

Are you Muhammad?

No. but I have 2 uncles and 3 cousins named Muhammed (don't act surprised, Sandnigger love the name Muhammed more than they love Oxygen and water).

holy shit juan is not even common here

Haha Júan es chingon.
Oh shit, I do not know why I thought you were going to say yes.
yeah I like that harmful food :(

How do you feel about the poverty? Is it less bad or more bad than the theocratic repression? How does it rate in relation to the oppressive desert heat?

Also, Morocco is Spain's Mexico, and Spain is France's Mexico.

Let that sink in.

>kimino na wa

Spanish people migrate to Tangier to get jobs in trans-atlantic shipping and hotellerie staff. I witnessed first-hand in the time I lived there. Check your facts before you use them, uncultured swine. Spain is everyone's mexico