Wassup Sup Forums? Any of you other niggers playing Skyrim Special Edition?

Wassup Sup Forums? Any of you other niggers playing Skyrim Special Edition?

Skyrim is for the Nords, and this is a Skyrim thread.

waiting for the new cbbe to see how it compares with 7base. also waiting for enb presets and amidianborn armor retextures. already got vurt flora overhaul and smim. pretty excited for 64 bit stability, but needless to say I'll be waiting for a while. it just sucks that my gunner in bf4 now plays bf1

I literally have no idea what you just said. I'm guessing you're talking about mods but I'm a filthy console pleb. I know SE has or will have mods but I haven't looked at any of them yet.

you might have some retextures but that's it. well maybe static mesh improvement, too. it's unfortunate being a console pleb. I built my computer last year and I think I'm going to cancel xbox live this year. I've had it since the 360 released. I waited outside circuit city in 8th grade for a chance to get one of like 22

Yeah I built mine like 8 years ago. It was fucking great at the time, but...8 years ago. Still not horrible but I really only use it for shit like Civ or Crusader Kings these days.

I'm playing, done the battle of Whiterun, then I have to report to Ulfirc for the next quest, and have no dialogue option, so I reloaded an earlier save and tried again and again, still nothing, So I can't finish the story, and with where I'm reloaded to, I can't get rid of his stupid war axe he wants me to give Balgruuf. I could reload earlier, but I want to keep the Jagged crown.

Guess the civil war will never end.

I got my SSE modded up already.. i hope they come out with a Script Extender for it soon.

I'm really liking the stability and the graphical improvements.

I forgot how much of a pain in the ass levelling smithing is.

>battle of Whiterun
Ayy nigga I literally just started that quest. Legion is the patrician's choice in the civil war.

I really liked to play morrowind and oblivion, is skyrim really worth it? I never had the chance to play it.

I actually don't think I ever fucked with it past steel on my old character, but I'm planning on doing so this time. It's slow but I'm just taking it easy and smithing when I have the easy opportunity between other things, not trying to force it.

ITT: Children who weren't old enough to play games 5 years ago.

Level 26 two-handed/archer Orc. Highest skill is enchanting which is at 77 - ridiculously easy way to make money. Already have two houses and 50,000 gold.

Just saved the pic and named it "goals.jpg"

runs like complete ass for amd cards. Thanks alot beth for riding nvidias cock so hard you alienated all the amd card owners. I saw it coming with fo4 but this thing somehow runs twice as shit as that. 30 fps on low settings 720p with an rx480.

I played the imperial the first time, but felt like switching it up this time, and now I can't even continue in the story cus of that glitch, I think I might reload to the end of the jagged crown quest and just never turn it in, I hid it on Ralof and turned in the quest for now, but now I have the axe I can't do anything with.

The game is fun but holy fuck it's buggy.

Fuck off. I played it on release without ever getting round to the DLC - the remaster seemed a good excuse to start afresh. Dragonborn DLC is much better than expected.

OP here. I fucking played Daggerfall back in the 90's, man. Why does playing Skyrim now mean we didn't play other things first?

I have a Breton archer/conjurer/healer (no destruction, it is magicka inefficient)... works extremely well with Lydia tanking.

Nice b8

>Lydia instead of Mjoll the Lioness

Damn milk-drinkers.

What system are you playing on? Also don't you have an autosave or something to revert to? I haven't had many bug issues with Skyrim myself but I can count myself lucky, apparently.

Mjoll is fucking annoying, ive run her before, she won't stop chattering about the same bullshit over and over... it was funny for a while, then it was just sad.

I swear Sup Forums is reading my mind. Everytime i do something it shows up on a thread

Am I the only one who fucking hates all RPG companions? The only one I've ever tolerated for an extended period was that articulate supermutant from Fallout 3, and even he got boring after a few hours.

I'm on PS4, but like I said in my first post, I've reloaded the post like 4 times, and done the battle of Whiterun over and over, but that's it, I get the liberation quest, but can't get the dialogue option to continue from Ulfric.

In all honesty I'm just using her until I can get Frea from the dragonborn dlc.

I never ran companions in Fallout 3, the AI was terrible, they would run off and get killed.

Pretty much the only consistent companion i use in Skyrim is Lydia cuz shes so easy to get and well suited to your needs early on.

Oh balls, guess I didn't read that thoroughly. That's fucked up dude.

Does user get to the cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

I tend to forget followers exist in Skyrim tbqhwy famalam. Never got used to using them.

>computer on desk
>goals
pick one

What exactly is the remastered edition?
Like nigga, updated graphics?

Nigga PC master race faggits have had that shit for years.

Console plebs just got fucked in the ass for buying the same fucking game.

Stupid cunts.

I only started doing the civil war story cus my friend told me to, I don't really give a shit about who's in charge, but It's going to annoy me now cus I'm gonna have a quest in my list that i know I can't finish.

i downloaded the "sofia" mod. she gives some good quest specific commentating

not anymore, i kinda fucked up my CPU

The game came out 5 years ago, I have a job now, and £50 doesn't mean shit to me, it's just updated graphics, but It's Skyrim.

>64bit and much more stable Skyrim... more capable of loading up with mods.

I'm on PS4, what's a bit?

Orcs are literally the nigs of the nigs in Skyrim.

And they're the best race for any non-magic build, and magic is kind of shit since the damage doesn't scale.

Non-Orcs BTFO

oh lol... well now you can actually mod it, eh?

I'm not a "console pleb" and I'm still playing this edition because the mods were always fucking overrated anyway. The lighting and shading is marginally better, otherwise it was a good excuse to play the DLC I've never touuched.

I've considered it, but for now I'll just play the vanilla game.

What is it with Sup Forums fags and modding? I'm not the user you were replying to but seriously, one of my best friends modded the balls off of his Skyrim and other than some minor details it looked just like mine. He spent fucking hours and hours on it though. Just more trouble than it's worth if you ask me tbh.

The DLC's are awesome, the armour in them are my go to gear too.

I feel the same, if anything I'd only use some convenient mods like never needing to recharge weapon abilities, or invincible dog followers.

>modded the balls off of his Skyrim and other than some minor details it looked just like mine.

If that's true, he didn't use any enhanced textures, models, water or lighting. When you mod all those things it looks completely different.

Aye, playing Dragonborn just now, it's excellent. Particularly love the house you get in Solstheim.

Still haven't touched Dawnguard, not expecting greatness from it but I've heard it's not bad.

Visual mods may or may not be worth it. But gameplay tweaks are completely essential

I was literally just about to ask you fags if the DLC was any good. I put an absolutely retarded amount of time into this game when it was new but that was before those were released. Is there a recommended level or just whatever? I just had the intro conversation for the Dawnguard, gotta go find their leader now to join.

yo mother board is fire cuz

I preferred Dawnguard a lot more, but Dragonborn is a lot of fun, the Nordic Carved armour is a work of art too.

Noctis 450, same as my case! *brofist*

my favorite mod on old skyrim required Script Extender, but it uncapped your skill level from 100 and made the max like 9999, and there was a corresponding mod that added perks for beyond 100.
SkyUI, made the interface much better and made the game alot more manageable.
After that, everything else was pretty much extras.

Such as?
I think he did but I just remember not being particularly impressed. Could have just been his computer I guess but that nigger keeps his electronics pretty up to speed.

Odd fault affecting some Z87-K and Z97-K motherboards. If it actually was that temperature the fucker probably would go on fire.

I think it's scaled to whatever level you're at, but I'd recommend like 20+, I was like level 70 when they came out the first time though.

Just level transmutation first. Turn iron to silver, silver to gold, and then just craft gold rings. Easy peasy.

What sort of tweaks? I wouldn't want to change the game to the extent that I'm ruining it.

I just hit level 10 here, and currently doing the Legion quests since I am Imperial master race this time around.

...I guess there's nothing objectively all that great about Imperials in this one but I like them.

Jesus man. What's the highest you ever got a skill to, and what kind of retarded shit could you do with it?

I was just doing the iron dagger exploit. Just hit level 52 with it.

>tfw when mammoth is dead

Shame MW has more content, and replayablity than shit overfund, overhyped, borefest

>Remastered edition is a joke
>not even a good joke

They fixed that bug....