This guy challenges you to a fight

this guy challenges you to a fight
how fucked are you?

"Grab vanilla ice and rip out his blond dreads"
- God

Probably not fucked at all tbh, I think I really could take him

Not so much, a well executed uppercut to the jaw can knock down even the biggest motherfucker

Pull out my CC and put a few holes in him. Not fucked at all.

Id probably just shoot him if he went nignog. But he doesn't seem the type to want to fight randomly

Not fucked in the least. Niggers are cowards and scream like bitches when YT lands a punch.

I refuse the challenge.
Not fucked at all.

This.

Not too much. I'm a bjj blue belt. I'm not the toughest guy by a long shot but I can roll. I could defiantly frustrate him and tire him out. Maybe once he was tired I could arm bar or him or choke him out with a triangle. Either way if I don't get my ass kicked I win.

Just a nigger. I always carry a KFC coupon for nigger distraction. After he takes the bait, I just smack him with my manhood.

his abs aren't even.

I cheat and use a gun

I take the challange
>im already black
>im already 210lbs of muscle
>I own several guns
>After I win, Ill get a new free bike

I'm not black.

I have no reason to engage in this niggery.

Don't judge me by my appearance you chauvinist. I may look like a boy, but I feel like a girl!

He's great and all, but he still doesn't compare with Eminem

All these faggots actually think they can take that guy.

Play dirty at stab him before he can even think.

You meant Blowjob blue balls?

Not at all. I always carry a piece of popeye's chicken to throw as a distraction giving me time to draw my gun and crack of a few center mass shots.

1. Politely apologize for years of slavery.
2. Offer him to do this to my gf as I make a video.

Cave his lopsided, inferior, nigger skull in with a hammer. So the odds are in my favor.

Thats not cheating.Thats called using your brain.Its pretty much Britain vs Zulu.Yea Zulu used spears....but Brits were smart and didnt use spears..the just shot them.

kek

not as fucked, theres ways around things

For a full combo just add some Kool-aid and watermelon.
He'll thank you for it

Well I'm fucked if he is bullet proof... But I'm guessing he's not so, no worries?

Lmao just made me think of that line

pretty good... im 6'6 and jacked, bro. biiger than this guy, could easily take him...

No fucked, Id give him a watermelon and knock him out while he's distracted, it's a knows fact that a black man must eat any watermelon he comes before he can do anything else

>lvling up
>+ 1dexterity
>+ 3 strength
>+ 2 intelligence
>equip: faggot sword
I'm ready

Checked

And fucking amazing

Depending on his height and how much he knows about fight, not at all.

>bjj
>Blowjob juniors
You're really good at that user

last 2 digits determine m odds of winning.

Who is he?

A fighter, or just some trim, middleweight black guy?

There's a reason they don't match up middleweights with heavyweights - I have to demonstrate this to at least one drunken, shredded asshole every month.

Picking fights with security is a terrible way to prove a point, and a great way to lose access to a bar, face with your friends, and temporary/permanent use of a joint.

Just because he's big doesn't mean he's tough. Any fag can lift weights.

Is it a tickle fight?