I've finally realized that France, through thick and thin...

I've finally realized that France, through thick and thin, has been the caretaker of the United States throughout it's early history
It was France who liberated the Thirteen Colonies, France who sold us Louisiana, France who inspired our artists and rallied our people behind grandiose monuments, France who throughout our baby-steps as an upstart nation, looked after us like a tender mother

Merci beaucoup!

Y a pas de quoi gros

I like France. Please join us and be UK with your next elections. Return to the power and prestige of the nation state

France created a useless bastard "nation" that terrorizes the whole world?

france will die.
god hates france
humanity hates france

You're welcome, American revolution inspired the french one in some ways and you fought for us during WW2 so I thank you back m8.
But don't imagine I'm going to suck your cock onichan, I keep my reputation as tsundere.

fuck off mehmet

I am a Greek you french faggot.

Do you think I care ?

>implying Germans can even understand what humanity means
Verpiss dich. Die Welt hasst euch. Ich hasse euch. Ihr seid nichts weiter als Kakerlaken in menschlichen Körper

you replied
so yes you french faggot

>never helps Canada
>leaves us Quebecois froglings

why couldn't you instigate a nationalist rebellion in 1867 or something like that

I am a Greek

Why do you think so many nations despite France? They're responsible for you fuckwits who couldn't even speak English properly.

siktir git orospu çocuğu

I am a Greek

Even worse

Greeks are better than germans.

Only in Greece, which you are not

I am in Greece.

Keep telling yourself that

It was all to spite the English.

The French are a petty people.

prove me wrong then

Thanks france, Ol' Ben sure likes your whores. I wish I could enjoy your whores.

Meanwhile the brits have been trying to kill us for centuries because they can't get over 1066, but yes sure, we are the petty people in this story...