He's waiting

He's waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AC3Ejf7vPEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waiting... balding...

Still literally perfect for James Bond.

He is Bond in real life, so why not just make it official? It's time.

Bond is supposed to be manly. This guy looks like a little kid wearing daddy's suit.

SO AM I
STILL WAITING
WHILE MY HAIR'S
DISSIPATING

This guy looks like one of the manliest, classy looking men I've ever seen. What would you rather have a Tom Hiddleson, a gay man who's dating Taylor Swift to smokescreen himself as a straight man to obtain a Bond role in which he doesn't fit physically and would act terribly as?

*breathes*, feels good.

Probably someone with charisma in other words not Cavill. He looked really dull on MoS and BvS. He was good on UNCLE I admit

>Bond is supposed to be manly. This guy looks like a little kid wearing daddy's suit.

Man from UNCLE proves he has charisma. Superman doesn't count because only Christopher Reeve is Superman, and anyone they would've picked would be gritty Superman.

Even with facial hair - which Bond doesn't have - he still has a baby face. Or are you implying that lifting weights somehow makes you manly?

>he still has a baby face

XD

You're clearly just jealous, you'll never look like him.

Perfect for Bond, manly, muscular, and classy.
Seriously bro please post that you're talking about Tom Hiddlesons gay face before posting.

Muscles do not maketh the man. Stop shilling this pussy. He looks like he'd ask for permission before penetration

Bond isn't supposed to be muscular. What are you even talking about?

I just want to say that whoever gets picked for next Bond, Meme King Rick Astley should sing the next theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=AC3Ejf7vPEY

>Bond isn't supposed to be muscular.

Modern Bond is. Look at Craig, only muscular, doesn't look like Bond. Look at Cavill, muscular and looks like Bond. They want muscular Bond, and even if they didn't he still fits.

t. dyel

...to be in a good movie?

You're not on /fit/, literally nobody gives a shit.

Yes, Bond.

He has the look.

That just looks like it's from a Bond movie.

tmou proves how he doesn't have charisma
I hated that fucking movie

...for a shipment of Propecia?

Because it's from Man from UNCLE, a spy movie set in the 60s. I really liked it despite some quibbles.

He was the best part of the movie.

theyre gone nig....

book bond is kind of a sociopath/edgelord, henry has too much of a nice guy vibe

>he is 33
>played Jesus in 2 kinopieces
poetry

Bond age as well.
I think that vibe you're talking about is charisma/class, test him in Bond and he will deliver, no matter what the type of scene.

This should become the new Bane and Evans posting until it happens, meme magic is real.

God tier memes.

Sean Connery wore a hairpiece in every Bond movie.

Spotted the weakfags, how else would someone play the role of an espionage agent/womanizer/soldier without being in optimal physical condition?

I mean, he HAS a babyface, are you all fucking retarded or something?

Charm, cunning, using your environment, being attractive, having a gun, having an intelligence agency backing you, always having the right gadgets with you, being a playboy who is in shape and adept at playboy sports like skiing and scuba diving, not being an MMA fighter... you know, everything about Bond movies that makes them feel like Bond movies and not Bourne movies?