Ok. Guys i need help...

Ok. Guys i need help. Tomorrow i'm going to have a fight with a person that is taller then me by about 4' and is stronger and heavier then me.
Im not a skinny ass faggot but i want to know how i can take him down and win. Thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

americassgtmaj.com/become-a-martial-arts-master-in-5-easy-steps/
youtube.com/watch?v=0L4bF30OyR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Straight for the balls, no mercy.

i would say that but ill look like a pussy

Four feet? How small are you??

4 inches taller.... im 5'11

This is a fight. There is no moral code in a street fight. You dont get +5 honor for not punching balls.

Rule 1: Win at all cost.
Rule 2: Stop caring on what people think of you after you stomp this guys dick in.

Blow him

How about the throat? The nose the rib? Splein?

1 quick chop across his throat by his Adam's apple hard & he is done.
Or 1hard assed punch to his ear
& he'll be crying
& don't let him get the first punch on you

Rule 1.

But thats the thing im going there to "talk" but i know that its gonna end up fighting. When do i know its not "talking" and its about to get real?

aim for throat, eyes and scrotch, if you cant win with normal punches. headbutt is great opener you can knock him out if you train.

You will get your ass kicked.

Why do you have to fight him?

Don't try trading punches with him. Try to get inside and use you elbows and knees. If he tries to get his arms around you, head butt him. Since he's taller, it's not likely you'll connect with the top of his head, but just in case, don't do that. You want to hit him with your head, in his face or the side of his head.

Mcgregor style,

Fucking slam one of his legs constantly, wear him down, wait for the miss punch and boom.

Brass knuckles.

Because hes trying to be alpha and i was apparently being horrible to his girlfriend before he even went out with her? And hes known her for a week and known me for years

you sound like an idiot tbh.

OP go absolutely bonkers. Get naked and scream at top of your lungs like a mad man. If that don't work, hit first with a fury. Exert overwhelming force so no chance of retaliation.

Also only 14 yo's meet to fight so u must be underage b&

How?

Go on YouTube and watch Brazilian jiu jitsu basics videos. Check out the Gracie Academy stuff that Rener does. You'll learn enough to survive it without too much damage and maybe even a sled enough to snap something.

Maybe

Pivot your leg, throw your hip and punch with your body.
First punch should be a left hook right to his nose.
ALWAYS punch first, and hit hard.

Just get in close, bob your head up and down... on the way up throw haymakers. Hope he doesn't grab you

Most people get beat because they dont move. Very hard to punch someone that is moving their head

Also, don't try to knock him out straight away with a punch to the jaw. You have to get that shot open first. Go for the ribs first. Get him thinking about the rest of his body, then jab with you non dominate hand to the stomach, the throw a cross at his jaw.

Ya, and aim for his jaw after the nose

Are u the same OP who posted the exact same thread a day or two ago when that fight was supposed to be on that same day...

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What are you like 14? Just pull a knife on the cunt if he tries to start something and he'll just back down.

Yeah, definitely always move, especially your head.

oh sorry.. some of us arent retards and know that " means inches and ' means feet.

but clearly that isnt you

americassgtmaj.com/become-a-martial-arts-master-in-5-easy-steps/

No dude shit only started this morning

Dont listen to these neckbeards telling you to 'elbow to the jaw, muay thai knee to the spleen, then punch to the bridge of the nose, then karate chop to the neck' all that shit goes out the window as soon as it starts, best advice i can give you is keep your chin to your chest, hands under your eyes with your elbows tight to your body and dont lift your head right back if he punches at you, just tuck in further and go forward and swing, he'll get freaked out if you keep moving forward because his arms will be too long to hit you,
1.) Chin down
2.) Fists on your cheeks, thumbs outwards, elbows in tight to ribs
3.) Dont lift your head back to avoid punches, stay tight and move forward, not side ways not backwards, only forward
4.) Punch, dont kick or elbow or any of that shit
5.) Win fight

Following up

Basically try this
youtube.com/watch?v=0L4bF30OyR4

You wont be anywhere near as good but get the idea

Go on wiki how and lookup how to hold someone's chocolate milk, brb tho

lol, black kids punches are so fucking slow. I'm 35 and 140lb and I would have wrecked him even faster.

OP just go to a boxing gym for a year or two. You will beat most street scrubs

protip, know when the time for talking is done
>if the other guy says "come on" = punch him hard and straight to the ear/temple area.
>don't telegraph it, throw it straight and fast, turn into it with your hips/legs
>keep your hands up
>good luck....

Thank you user and all the other anons who helped. Want me to green text it tomorrow?

Dammit, I wanted to go see this fight if there was going to be a 4' difference. 4", who cares?

Serious advice now, OP:
Abandon your sense of fair play and kick out the inside of his knee as hard as you fucking can. Otherwise you are going to get your ass kicked because you are a manlet. Blow his knee and he is going down and not getting up no matter how much of a hardass he is. Once down, he is yours to do with what you will.

>kick out the inside of his knee as hard as you fucking can
>Blow his knee and he is going down and not getting up

this
only thing i'd add is that because your shorter you are gonna have to fake a punch in order to get close enough to get the knee while his weight is on it
user is right tho
do it right and he will be walking with a cane for a year

I think you should just talk things over with him.

The best advice is to go for the balls

But if that's not the option, maybe his defense is an ironclad, go for his solar plexus

Solar plexus is light below the center of his chest, and there's no bones or muscles to protect that part, so when you're attacking solar plexus, you're basically going for the balls but with dignity.

Oi mate. Finnfag here, not that it would matter. Are you experienced in fighting? If not, i'd go for the 'sorry man act'. Tell him you are sorry, tell him 'i made a mistake'

Then go for a hug.

When he comes closer, headbutt his nose.

Simple as fuck, 100℅ success rate for me.

Just play a ton of fight night champion you'll get the hang of things.

Yes there is. If its an agreed upon fight, its not the same as a no holds barred streetfight for your life.

OP you better deliver your fight video or timestap result