Stoner of Sup Forums I come with a question. How do you find a dealer? Also general drug thread

Stoner of Sup Forums I come with a question. How do you find a dealer? Also general drug thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/index.php)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

usually threw a friend

I've only got a few friends and none of them smoke. What else?

ask random stoner looking guys on the street. preferably rastafags. theyll almost always help.

Friends of friends. Really the only way is through connections of some sort.

That's such a cliché it probably would work

What do I just ask my friends if they know people who smoke or something?

Undercover cop your screwed

Where do you live I could get you some drugs if close

East coast is all I'm ok with saying

Naw Canada sorry here in Canada you can mail your drugs as long as it is stays in the country

You have to be around drug culture to find any if you're in a state that hasn't legalized it in any way. Just poke your nose in some stuff around people you know, at least 30% of the people you know smoke pot.

Yea I heard about something like that.

Alabama fag here looking for a dealer. Any you /bros around here?

the police station has a list of suspected drug dealers, ask them for a copy and go wild

honestly deep web has worked for me 10/10 times ive done it. you can find an oz of really good shit for $160 if you look hard enough. and as long as you dont get it delivered to you more than like once or twice every few months youll probably fly under the radar.

>How do you find a dealer?
ask door guards at bars/clubs or general employees at shady 24hr places that have more backwoods/swisher sweets/raw papers than anything else in the store.

go to your local drinking establishment, play some pool, meet some locals, whatever.
After a few beers and meaningless chat mention you could go for a smoke right now or words to that effect.

alternatively, start surfing
>tfw surf bro
>tfw most surf bros can get some good ganja and a lot grow it especially older surf bros

How does one find this place.

lmao that's actually really clever

>getting weed from the deep web
jesus christ why bother, chances are there is weed within 5 houses of OP, faggots just gotta grow a pair and connect the dots

download tor

Got to ask Sup Forums, how long do i have to wait until my molly tolerance vanishes?

no way anyone but a legit grower will ever sell you an oz of something like blue dream for less than $200. my state isnt even close to legalizing

alpha bay once you get on tor is the place to go

(pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/index.php)

friends and coworkers. weed is so fucking easy to find

find a dime bag dealer first, work your way up, also who gives a shit what it's called, some local growers have seriously potent strains just from good hydro growing technique

This. Ask around and you'll find it easily. Find the closest stoner and ask.

Online, move to a legal place, friends, friend of friends, black friends who speak properly and are nice, the other kind will give you reg.