Hong Kong is EMPTY

Large chunks of Hong Kong are empty, undeveloped hills, while everyone lives in crowded valleys below. Why not let Chinese companies blast the hills to create flat space, then build on the space, giving everyone more room? There's no need to live so crowded when you have empty land.

I mean, you can keep a rural fishing village or two around for tourists, but HK needs to use its land more intensively.

Look at this wasted space.

>blast the hills to create flat space
I guess it's just too expensive.

The green area is mostly undeveloped land.

Go ahead, destroy the fucking earth's lungs and substitute it with more chinese people and extreme pollution

Just build on the Goddamn hills. Works for San fran, Mexico city, and plenty of others. If it becomes cheaper to develop on the hills than take the intensely desired flat spaces, they'll do it (assuming the market exists in china).

Urban parks are fine, but Hong Kong has enormous amounts of uninhabited land.

>

Hong Kongs time must be running out. No other explanation for this feverish series of assaults.

>assuming the market exists in china
I wouldn't call Hong Kong China, they are not fully integrated and have their own semi-independent economy.

Look at this wasted space.

In latin america, thoes hills would not be empty.

F

No the latest one is definitely not that but due to your denying of your british overlords' legally bought birthright to you.

why is this a thing

If they think they can legally buy a child for any intent and purpose then that's worse than child trafficking. SHAME ON THEM.

It's not buying. It is 'investing' and since the moms get a fair amount of money on the deal, 95% of people seem to actually think it is a moral scheme.

And when the moms get older we just gradually shift that responsibility over to the older big brothers. We can easily cuck them socially if we need. And as their insecurity and needyness grows when they take routes we don't want them to... well then they will most likely repel back to the comfort of their "family".

FUCKING GENIOUS SCHEME.

( Except if they turn out psychopaths or high functioning autists with no sense of social values at all. )

Massive "countryside - city" migration. No urbanistic planning could manage the flow of incoming people.
Is like the Industrial revolution, all over again. But in Latin America this time.

>Blast the hills
Why would we want to remove our natural environment to get more communists to live in our area

And also building dense residential district on mountainside is very tough and won't yield much area for buildings, which is the reason why we decided to build all our pencildick buildings on flat areas near water. Also flattening mountains costs a lot of money.

Just give me what I want and I will start becoming useful. Otherwise I will keep embarrasing/irritating you until you can't take it any more.

>building dense residential district on mountainside is very tough

India manages to do it...

this is the first time i've seen someone suggest hong kong should emulate india

but we have a thing called public safety and basic sanitation in hk

>building a shartshack is the same as a skyscraper

>how would you run sewer lines under that mou-

Oh wait.