Is there a white country that isn't filled with niggers, spics, mudslimes, poos and chinks?

Is there a white country that isn't filled with niggers, spics, mudslimes, poos and chinks?

Iceland but it's a feminist shithole

Uruguay

Iceland is just as cucked as Sweden, if not more so, their only saving grace is that they're further away and therefore out of reach of most shitskins

Argentina? Although I think they have some arabs.

Michigan. Duluth or Minneapolis are both pretty pretty white. Small towns even more

Western Australia, South Australia, and Tasmania.

>ask countries
>responds with cities and state

Argentina is 97% white, but you're right they have that and tons of spics from poor south american countries

Poland? Czech? Estonia? Norway?

>Michigan
>of all fucking states, MICHIGAN
>Home of Detroit and Flint
Try Northern New England or Montana. Northern new england isn't in the middle of nowhere though. NH, VT, and ME are the whitest states I think.

Michigan is home to one of the strongest muslim communities in the union

Eastern europe has a few.

Buth they are shitholes.

>Norway
>white
>no poos etc
Topkek

Poles and Czechs are slavs, therefore are not white. Estonains are asians, they aren't white either.

Spain
many people are openly aggresive to chinks, latinamericans, mudslimes...
they specifically pick racist people for the inmigration office
latin americans that adapt to the accent and manners dont get bullied at all normally, and former spanish colonies have it easier to inmigrate here

>spain
>white

Finland and Estonia at the moment.

There are no countries that are no infested with brown filth. However there are still parts of countries that are majority white.
>slavs/finno-ugrics
>white
>moors
>white

>Finland
>White

we wuz celts n shit
>inb4 the only blondes are white meme

Oops. I meant Minnesota. Both of those cities are in Minnesota. I'm a little blazed

Isn't MN infested with Somalis?

Aside the memes, it is.

This is Sup Forums, user. Rule #1. is that no matter how white someone is, they aren't white.

Sure thing Chinaswede

Good meme. Made by us.

>TFW no one is white according to Sup Forums and Sup Forums logic

Finno-Ugric Khanate when?

epic

>white people
>white

Every time.

You need to go back

When will you pay for the wall?

Changs every where

I've never heard them ranting about that here (or perhaps I missed it)

But all look the same.. what's the difference?

They're not as bad as Sweden but like 15% of their population is immigrants or something

You need to stay in your shithole.

We have foreigner container zones like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht.

Thankfully Americans that move here also move there. Doge bless.

>t. Prajeet Zhang Nunga

Really? That's...disheartening to hear. I hope that Norwagian user made it..

I hope so too. There's still hope there though, a large chunk of their immigrants are other Europeans but Oslo is infested with tons of sand niggers unfortunately by the looks of it

A foreigner here can also be a German though. Or a Belgian.

We have 12% non western foreigners (about 4 to 5% Muslims from Turkey and Morocco) (about 4 to 5% of them are native Dutch speakers from the carribean and suriname).
And 10% western foreigners (Germans, Dutch Eurasians from Indonesia, and a few Poles)

I can understand being upset about non whites in America, but the ones here are fine

t. ping lao

t. omar abdulkari

Yes there is, take a good look at my flag.
Only gypsies here, but it's only a matter of time until The Viktor goes full-blown natsoc and sends them camping.

Greece

many hungarians look like gypsies

There is no genetic or cultural difference between Greece and Turkey.

t. Pablo McTavarius

t. Ping Pong Gorän

there is
thats why both countries have strong miliaries

>both countries are different because they do exactly the same
woah

>Total population: 6 million

*muffled OYYYYYY in the distance*

Most of those are other europeans. Mostly poles. We have 2% muslims and they are consentrated in and around Oslo.

I grew up in Buskerud county, hour and a half south from Oslo I didn't see a non white person until i was 15.

Have you tried looking in the garbage bin?

are you stupid?