Born in Canada

>born in Canada
>barely know any french

Any other fellow intelligent canucks in the same boat? how do we compete against the quebecbulls?

t. Pierre jacque Cartier

pretty sure most canadians outside new brunswick and ontario don't have much french education

any quebecer worth speaking to knows english already

umm try again sweetie

Intelligent canadians don't post here.

cyкa блять

Bump!

I can order a Mcchicken

Boujour! les Macpoulet pls?

Do Canadians have a choice in what second language they learn in school? Can Quebecois decide to learn Spanish or Mandarin instead of English?

In Ontarian. You're forced to learn French from forth grade (?) until a certain grade in highschool then you can take any other language offered like Spanish, or nothing.

The teachers here were fucking shit though.

>You're forced to learn French from forth grade (?) until a certain grade in highschool

Under grade 9.

And no one takes it serious, the students just fuck around unless they want to work in some government bureaucratic bullshit or something gay like that.

No one cares cus you never ever need it outside of Quebec and Ottawa. I've literally never heard anyone speaking French in Southern Ontario

I know more russian than french.

Please annex.

What will happen if French is no longer the second most spoken language? Will other languages be accorded official status nationally?

no

I heard west africans speak it

>You're forced to learn French from forth grade (?) until a certain grade in highschool

Wow that sucks, and I say this as someone who loves the language and wishes that had happened to him. No wonder you guys hate Québec so much.

>how do we compete against the quebecbulls?
Be nicer to them, give them autonomy.

>Wow that sucks,

Lol it's not that bad. No one really takes it serious, we just learn really dumb shit like how to order a pizza in French, or watch Tintin

French is actually gaining, not losing speaking so that will probably never happen.

>how to order a pizza in French
kek. Why do you forced to learn it, though? Especially if you're NOT in Québec?

>Why do you forced to learn it, though?

We just do, man. It's an official language but literally no one speaks it outside of government, Quebec and Ottawa.

>Why do you forced to learn it, though?

Because it's an offical language I guess. It's completely shoved down our throats though.

It's pretty silly boarding a plane in somewhere like Calgary and having to listen to the flight instructions in both English and French, even though nobody on the fucking plane speaks french. It's just dumb and annoying. Most Quebecois are capable of speaking English so it's retarded that the whole country has to have EVERYTHING in English and French

It's worth it for the sole purpose of watching Tintin you mong
And reading lewd French comics for kids

Kind of retarded how cucked we are over some fucking frenchfags who didn't even win shit

You killed them in the Plains of Abraham, which means they won.

why? simple demographics, prestige, immigration...?

I would like to learn French for real desu.

What's stopping you?

Reviens au pays, homme grenouille
The teaching of Wine, cheese and baguette will save you.

Just move to smaller-town Quebec for a while. Sink-or-swim. I was in Saguenay for a few months, and even I managed to pick up some French, and I'm painfully retarded with languages.

He has a low IQ.

Rude.

If he would have a high IQ, he'd be starting as we speak in stead of wandering around and complaining how he can't learn French. But he doeesn't.

We all start somewhere, maybe he has already begun and we just don't know it.

hmm what is this comic

I tried to learn French but then realised I will never be able to pronounce the words properly.

kys pedoshit

ITS LEGAL ON AMERICAN SERVERS

Fuck the French
Redpill me on PEI