Suzy thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder
reddit.com/r/VentGrumps/comments/30bfgi/suzys_etsy_exposé_jewelry_part_3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'd cum on her face

>We will never get the video.

>Clown thread,

I love how her mom drank away her daughters lips.

LET'S ALL PLAY THE 'HOW-MUCH-FUCKING-MAKEUP-DOES-IT-TAKE-TO-HIDE-MY-FAS' GAME! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder

dude, wat?

I wonder if she uses puddy knife to cake that shit on.

fetal alcohol syndrome

The only Harley I'll accept.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nigger,

Idk, she actually looks a lot like her dad.

Either way, if you found somebody attractive, and I sat and explained why they had those features (e.g. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)

Would you actually find them less attractive?

>Would you actually find them less attractive?
Nah. But I don't think FAS FACE is attractive in the first place.

Whozy is this floozy Suzy?

FAS or not I'd still let her tongue my butthole whole her twin sucked me off

Mortem3r, from...Game Grumps. Currently married to Arin.
>lucky sum'bitch

Zomg, fucking hate this hoe. Hate her channel, hate her face, hate everything about her.

Has mouth like a pigs snout...that being said I'd let her watch me take a bloody diarrhea

Are her lips really that small? I don't like her eyes, but otherwise she looks pretty normal. Anyone have a pic with no makeup?

yes she uses a ton of makup, but you all make fun of her for how she looks like with or without it. its lose/lose for her with you guys. I dont find her hot, but shes far from ugly.

>Mortem3r, from...Game Grumps. Currently married to Arin.
For fuck sake, found the fanboy. Or fantrans, or transfas or whatever the fuck you call these abominations.

kek

holy shit. who the fuck snitched and got it taken down?!

lul

>Get you a girl that can do both
Mi Carino

her sister is automatically more attractive due to the fact that she doesnt cake on makeup

>the fanboy. Or fantrans, or transfas
KEK

This

I try

By the time I knew about it she already had removed it. Nobody mentioned it til last month and it was posted in sept.

There's probably some obsessed guy who has it somewhere but haven't found him. Just some guy who posted that screencap and this one

Why the hate, I wonder.

i would fuck the shit out of mimi

Leeches of her husband. That's about it really.
FUCK if I had that picture of the shit jewelery she buys, dirties up, and then sells on at like a x10 mark up I would beat you upside the head with it.

I like her butt, tho.

but more pics of her sister plz

Disobedient avocado. What a pig. Who is this fat whore again?

please post all you have dawg.

where is that gif of a girl who squirts while getting fucked by a bong? looks like her

Why does this Uruk-hai looking bitch keep getting threads?

Boggles my mind how someone can say she's hotter than

Plebeians

At this point she puts more effort into her online content than Arin though. He didn't have the spine to pursue a real career in animation so now he just sucks the Gamegrumps teat and inserts himself into Dan's projects to make him feel better about himself.

Boi that was fucking hilarious. She's a real piece of shit, but that just means I would hate fuck her.

Black looks great on her.

So? Dude is making bank from doing little to no work, gives a fuck ton to charity and at least does something that entertains people. She just mooches, or buys other peoples shit and resells at a profit.
Sequelitis OoT a shit by the way.

See my nig nog here for more

Could just wrap my arms around her. Look at that hourglass shape.

Teens! ;)

thats it of the bath thing user.

SHE A CUNT TO THE BONE, DAH NAH NAH NAH NAH, CUNT TO THE BONE, DAH NAH NAH NAH, R-R-R-R-REALLY CUNTISH DAH NAH NAH NAH, A CUNT TO THE BONE!
reddit.com/r/VentGrumps/comments/30bfgi/suzys_etsy_exposé_jewelry_part_3/

That's fucking nasty.

>Look at that hourglass
That's more like a dumpy pear

I have less respect for someone that squanders a talent than someone who makes the best of having none I guess.

FUCKING KEK

>pear
Nah, she's not Becca Bae (whom I would also wrap my arms around).

This chick has done horrible things to her eyelashes and eyebrows.

literally on the ugly side of average
so many hot girls in this world and you choose to jerk off to this boring skank? you guys are pathetic

>inb4 triggered, just pointing out the obvious

ew what the fuck.

more?

Literally retarded way of thinking. He's not even that good to be honest, some of the gg animated folks are better.

Mate your gross

fucking disgusting

Beauty is subjective. I find her multitudes more attractive than 'normally attractive' women.

YOUR GROSS.

There are suzoos here
lite dot lolcow dot farm/pt/res/133120.html#170905

arin still draws, he just doesn't animate because youtube completely fucked over animation. And he quit sequilitus because people got super bitchy over it. But he said he's working on a girlchan type thing and metal gear awesome 5 so maybe next year.

Looks sketch, someone confirm.

>
>So? Dude is making bank from doing little to no work, gives a fuck ton to charity and at least does something that entertains people. She just mooches, or buys other peoples shit and resells at a profit.
>Sequelitis OoT a shit by the way.
>See my nig nog here for more

Funny because Arin said on an episode that they fired Kevin because he was not trying to expand his skill set besides editting.

Alright, so I can have no talent but everyone else needs to ramp up their skill game to support my little to no effort.

Who the fuck's kevin?

>he just doesn't animate because youtube completely fucked over animation.
Bullshit excuse. If he had a shred of worth he'd have kept trying to join an animation studio.

Beauty is indeed subjective, but people like her cause she's on youtube and shit
If she was an ordinary girl at your school, you wouldnt even bother

One should never follow links posted on Sup Forums.

actually disgusting

Yes I would. Well, I'd be interested, at least. The only reason why I wouldn't is because of my crippling social anxiety, especially when talking to women.

Basically, if she offered to be a lab partner or work on a presentation/essay, I would not immediately oppose as I normally would.

no animators want to work at an animation studio. anyone who knows anything knows how fucking shitty working for a studio is.

plus he makes literally so much more money than he'd ever make from a studio animation job right now, and actually has fun.

>that ashtray
I knew there was a reason arin coughs so fucking much

Ah, Vampy/Linda Le. Nice.

Don't smoke.

>One should never follow links posted on Sup Forums.
Faggot.
Confirmed.

Looks like an incense cone burner, but that shit will still rape your lungs