I'm getting fucking wrecked off alcohol and finishing Neon Genesis Evangelion

I'm getting fucking wrecked off alcohol and finishing Neon Genesis Evangelion

Give me music to go with how much I hate myself with a deep passion for all the unforgivable things I've done

Other urls found in this thread:

play.spotify.com/user/1232993342/playlist/32BhYzTCafTMl61vrxn2B8
youtube.com/watch?v=S26IKtCUF54
youtube.com/watch?v=BopLuwJJEkY&list=PL7yzAAp3V3yMMMDj0u2B_5WDoIZ7eda-j
youtu.be/uNdqjKWVXCU
youtu.be/JjJzsPobbBo
youtu.be/msghJpDlwHU
youtu.be/4Js-XbNj6Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=8u_BohE4Ze8
youtube.com/watch?v=36lzxfEW6Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or alternatively someone can fucking kill me

Things will be ok :)
Things will get better for you, I promise.
Listen to some Herbie Hancock.

play.spotify.com/user/1232993342/playlist/32BhYzTCafTMl61vrxn2B8

are you also planning on watching End of Evangelion?
The movie is actually pretty optimistic.

Yeah I'm gonna watch birth & rebirth and end after this but maybe not today
Thanks still gonna be drunk as fuck, better than cutting and burning myself

Man the world is a fucked up place. This is the only time its tolerable when im wasted

Thanks for the suggestion though I'll listen when I find a stopping point

don't do birth & rebirth it's just a recap + the first 25 minutes of EoE
just watch EoE

Sweet alright thanks for saving me some time

Wew lad I'm drunk as shit this is now a drunk thread

GIVE ME YOUR BEST MUSIC THAT NO ONE HERE USUALLY CARES ABOUT GIVE THAT SHIT TO ME

It gets better, OP. Eventually you'll grow out of the sadness. My recs are
Touché amore - stage four
La dispute - wildlife
Car Seat Headrest- twin fantasty
Modest mouse - lonesome crowded west
Everything by the microphones/mount erriee

I just quit my job, cut down on my drinking and smoking, started going to the gym and socializing with what last few friends I have in this town. Honestly go out for a walk during the day, buy some food or a drink and just sit out at a table enjoying the sun. Good luck, OP

Maybe years from now, if I'm alive, I can find happiness as you attempt to... but I cannot Forgive myself right more

Did you watch episodes 25 and 26?

Runaway Train by Soul Asylum is one of my go-to's when I want to remember everything I regret not doing.

I just finished them but I'm still drunk... how can I love myself? I don't understand... i spent all last night cutting myself and begging God to strike me down and send me to hell and now I feel like I have to find some value within myself that I create...

I don't know... i lost my mother a lot like Shinji and my father was very emotionally detached and i just think it is so much easier said than done...

Why do i want to live and be loved as much as I want to be alone and die...

I watched that shit high it was amazing.

Just play Komm Susser Tod on repeat, it's so good

Also watch End of Evangelion for the crazier ending

I love you

No you fucking don't you're saying that to make me feel better

I will watch that tomorrow when I'm not wallowing in misery like a fucking drunk loser

XD eva isnt deep man but its still 2deep4u, you need to watch real emotional shit like re:zero

and my song rec is Komm Susser Tod from the eva movie

jesus christ is everyone in this thread 16

Is that worth watching? I'm still on entry level anime.. i watched lain and bebop, samurai champloo and all that shit but nothing destoryed me like evangelion.. now i feel like ending it... i used to phsyically abuse my little brother and now he is a shell of a human.. I destoryed my abuse ex gf emotionally.. i have lied and manipulated for sex and hurt people.. i deserve to die..

Just give me MUSIC for this feel

This herbie hancock is just making me feel... amused. I don't want to feel amused

lmao what the fuck is going on here Sup Forums

I'm 20.. 21 next month. Hopefully in a few years i will have drank myself into oblivion it i havent killed myself

JUST SUGGEST ME DEATH WISH MUSIC

jyou'll never have the balls to do it. Death is too vast. I hope you eventually mature out of your disgusting brat status or you'll forever be an obnoxious jerk. Hope you got a job user

Joy Division

Bauhaus

any goth core stuff

I have a job.. i go to college.. i woek so hard to prove my worht to others.. i have such good grades and i still feel so empty... i will never make something of myself. Out of college i woll probably be an alcohol before i hang myself in my room gaha

I SAID SUGGEST ME MUSIC BITCH SO DO IT THIS IS Sup Forums GIVE ME MUSIC

Dont come here to insult me. I know in a piece of shit just give me music

And here i am trying to determine my self worth by demeaning others.. i am a brat arent i... i deserve death

youtube.com/watch?v=S26IKtCUF54

Thank you this is very worthwhile hip hop as it was probably always meant to be

>I SAID SUGGEST ME MUSIC
Sorry other anons are being dicks to you, man.

Give this album a listen my man.
youtube.com/watch?v=BopLuwJJEkY&list=PL7yzAAp3V3yMMMDj0u2B_5WDoIZ7eda-j

i cant tell if youre actually depressed and just autistic on top of it, or you're just an idiot "edgy teen memer" who thinks going "DUDE SUICIDE LMAO" over and over again is in any way funny

Already listened to the joy division output.. i will check out bauhaus and cocteau tiwns thank you for compliance :)

I said SUGGEST ME MUSIC for fucks sakes.
Thanks user I'm tired of listening to the empty satire of PC music and shit

>>Sup Forums71044206

>be me
>middle school; want to die, feel worthless, nothing has meaning
>high school; want to die, feel worthless, nothing has meaning (actually attempt suicide)
>college; want to die, feel worthless, nothing has meaning; find small group of people who run a club and need a lot of help, some sense of purpose
>graduate; can't find a job, work part time; feel worthless, want to die, nothing has meaning

Been three years of the last now. Closest I got to happiness was a servile position to people who don't even talk to me now that I can't help them (they aren't cunts, it's a subconscious thing mostly). The ride never fucking ends, just get reasonably drunk and chill. That's all there is.

Not too drunk though, that's a waste. Diminishing returns

Bro i hurt so many people in my life i deserve the worst fate just give me music to hate myself

I like your philosophy. Cheers to that

Sometimes i like to get super drunk though, it clears my mind from my realization if life long worthlessness

The Wall is like NGE in album form imo.

If you have the money, learn to ride a motorcycle. Nothing flashy, just a cruiser.

It completely clears your mind. You're so exposed and focused on not getting killed by half-aware motorists that it dampens the ceaseless machinations of your consciousness. Even on open roads with no intersections or cars to worry about. You're own body is so attached to the movements of the bike that you're just a thing hurtling forward.

Won't solve shit, but it was a nice thing to do for a while when you can't get obliterated yet.

Sounds good thanks ankn

End of Eva is the true masterpiece, def worth.

if you're still here OP

youtu.be/uNdqjKWVXCU
youtu.be/JjJzsPobbBo
youtu.be/msghJpDlwHU
youtu.be/4Js-XbNj6Tk

Get yourself a copy of fear and trembling by Kierkegaard

youtube.com/watch?v=8u_BohE4Ze8

>Give me music to go with how much I hate myself with a deep passion for all the unforgivable things I've done

Off With Their Heads

please don't watch 3.33

neck yourself faggot

I

not memeing, this is good drunk music

life can become fulfilling and beautiful at any point. 30's, 50's, anything. It's what's kept me from killing myself in the past; when you're depressed it feels like life getting better is impossible, but it's not. Some people are fortunate enough to get their panacea early, some get it later, but just about everyone can get it

can fully attest to this

had been riding a honda shadow 125 for the last year and back in october i had who i thought was the love of my life just suddenly break things off without a moments notice

after sufficient sad boy'ing (about an hour) i just got on my bike and went for a ride. Didn't know where I was going, ended up outside an old ex's house, went to loads of places that had strong memories for me, up to a place that overlooks most of the county i live in. rode probably about 30 miles over the course of a couple hours cos i was stopping sometimes.

when I got back my head felt so clear and i realised that she wasn't the love of my life but was in fact just someone who i shared some very happy times with and it never turned toxic.

i'm very much the kind of person that would have just resented her and not seen the truth but because of that ride i could see the situation for what it was.

very much worth doing if you struggle with your own thoughts a lot. like the other user said, you don't have time for thoughts when you're on a bike. if you're thinking then you're not paying attention to the road.

>it's another "normalfag who just finished Eva" thread
youtube.com/watch?v=36lzxfEW6Mk

watch EoE then just listen to Komm susser tod and cry

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4