Itt post movie characters that are literally you. It's pic related for me

Itt post movie characters that are literally you. It's pic related for me

OP there is no beginning way to describe the immense of normal faggotry that is taking place upon this board.

That means kill yourself faggot

ITT: people who make shit up about themselves to explain how edgy they think they are.

If you met me you wouldn't think so, buddy. I could throw an ace on your forehead and have a good chuckle about it

cringe

So you're a faggot. It's okay to be gay, it's 2016.

>being this new

Not a movie character but yeah me and this retard are cut from the same cloth.

Got a hot gf too so win for me.

Mitch from dazed and confused.

It's difficult to tell between bait, ironic cringe, and actual cringe these days

You touch your face a lot?

Hah, nice try OP. We all know you're in the closet. You can come out now. It's okay.

Nice trips and also kinda similar to myself.

Fucking awesome series

Should we tell him?

this me

Haha you wish, edgelord

>being THIS new

Well then. You're a bitch

>every single time

Yes.

You're gay, OP. We know, it's all right. It's okay to like dicks in your mouth or ass.

Sup Forums we need to track OP down. He is LITERALLY the Joker. We need to stop this fucker from killing any more people. Unless we have a fucking Batman. OP you legitimately need to fucking neck yourself. So does anyone else that decided to post pictures. You're all self-absorbed twats

I like you already buddy.

>confirmed normalfag

If you take away Bill's love for sports, he is 100% me. His views, thoughts, and opinions are all mine.

Kys newfag. You strike me as a guy who picks styles off the wall at the barbershop

Not a movie but pretty much how I feel about OP making this thread.

9/11

Yep

JUST

buttered toast

E D G Y

This isn't Facebook normie. I suggest you get the fuck out.

Me except no gf to fight for