Let's try something out:

Let's try something out:
1. Post what car you drive
2. Go into your driving playlist on whatever music app you use
3. Put it on shuffle and pick the 5th song (no cheating)
4. Rate other anons

I drive an 05 Mazda 6 v6. The pic isn't my car but the closest to it. Only difference is I have stock rims.

Song: Relax, Take It easy
By: MIKA
Only song I know and like from him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTgJTgZYLUA
youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU
youtu.be/w7Xm9xJmtE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2001 Mustang GT

Song: Sick of Life
By: Godsmack

I don't listen to Godsmack

Bur I do have 33GB of music on my phone.

Hows the ride?

I've never been much of a Mazda fan, enlighten me.

2003 IS300
Shura-Make it up

10/10 for honestly my man. Not a fan either but hey, I'm down for anything. Love your car as well

Red, 2013 Scion FR-S

Song: railroad of sin
Artist : sturgill simpson

Honestly it's surpsingly great. It's a heavier car but it manages to be very nimble and grippy. Alas it suffers from the FWD curse. I have the sport model so the suspension seems to be a little tighter than usual, so small bumps are kina annoying but other than that I got no complaints. The v6 gives it a nice amount of kick aswell

Mazdaspeed 6

The Antagonist by Lil Dicky lol

I used to have a S/C Grand Prix, V6's can be fun, there's no doubt in that.

But 'stock' Mustang suspension is assssssss.

Eyyy, Mazda bro. OP here. Really have always wondered what the speed 6 is like. How is it with the AWD? (Isn't it front biased, and I'm asking not being an ass)

07 Honda civic si.
12 shots - diabolic

1993 Nissan 240sx
>Kendrick Lamar
>Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst

9/10 I kinda dig new edges & used to listen to alot of Godsmack

Really? Dang that kinda sucks. Never actually ridden in a Mustang now that I think of it...

03 Passat W8 Wagon

>Implying I use playlists

It's a little rough, but firm in the front, loose in the rear.

Burnout machines, basically.

Alright hot shot. Pick your favorite driving song then

>1993 Mazda Miata, 1999 Cherokee Classic, 2007 DRZ400SM
>Crooks - Black Peaks

youtube.com/watch?v=WTgJTgZYLUA

youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU

Nice 240 man, I've actually been wanting a Nissan.

Love it man, solid 9 outta 10

yeah the active torque-split awd sends 50% of the power to the rear during hard launches and slipping. it's nice during the winter. the car is made of glass though. I'm always fixing something lol.

buut it's different and rare and there's very little else I'd take in its place.

Awesome. Thanks for the bit o knowledge. I have to ask. Did you really get it during the crowd killer meme storm? Or did it blow over tou

Beastie Boys - Fight for your right to party

Thank you man. That's really cool. I'd honestly wouldn't mind bumping up to that at all. And you ain't alone, my girl has her own problems aswell

I can dig it. 8.5/10

2006 Fairlady Z33
2004 Saab 93 Aero
>Pink Floyd - Have A Cigar

06 Mitsubishi Evolution MR
Song: 21 Savage- Red Opps

1988 Mazda rx-7

Sussudio by Phil Collins

avoid post 2002 Nissan
fuck renault

>post 2002 nissan
Hey man

It helps to have SLP Loudmouth's
Can't even hear the hate.

2016 Porsche Macan S

Akon - Beautiful

Just butthurt that Nissan fucked my recall on my Maxima when their techs half assed & didn't actually replace the crank position sensor on my VQ35 & want to charge me $600 to do it again. now I have to deal with the headache that is the NHTSA since Nissan decided to pull some illegal shit by being lazy with a federal recall and I can't even replace the $50 sensor held in by 1 bolt since my car is part of a "possible" second recall based off Nissan half assing NHTSA recall 03V455000

and worst part of it all; I was on my way to a kids house with my title in the glovebox to trade it for a twin turbo Z32 300zx when the recalled sensor gave & killed my engine while driving :T

Beyond 10 out of 10

2002 Honda Accord SE, not my pic, mine has right front end damage, previous owner hit a parked trailer kek

Song: Medicine Ball by Eminem

I also have 2 ten inch subs in the trunk

Thanks! Here is the engine for it sitting in the trunk of my subaru lol. Recently got it fully rebuilt, full emissions delete, plus some other performance goodies

FC and RPF1s ohmyfuckinggod

>1999 Honda Civic Si shitbox, runs good
>Ramones - Why is it always this way

10th anniversary model too!

tires are continental extreme contact DWS-06, 225s in the front, 255s in the rear

>never asked you about your fucking tires

But keep that shit rotary bro, absolutely immaculate, going to fap right now 5/7

haha thanks. Had a bunch of people try to convince me to do an LS swap but that ruins the whole point of the car

'89 Toyota supra N/A (not actual pic, but closest i could find)

Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood - Death Grips

1995 Lada niva
no stereo

And you have a saboobaru? You're Up there in my book now lol. Good shit. Glad you got your engine all nice and ready.

We used to have an 80s supra. Miss that car.

I have steel rally wheels on mine, trim stripe is black. It really is a fun car to drive, but you have to put up with people assuming youre a racer. or if you put a sticker on it youre automatically a loser. It's hard driving a meme car.

But shes my baby.

2015 Audi A3
Unending Waltz by Slice the Cake

Not my personal Jetta, don't have a pic not showing vanity plates.
2010 VW Jetta 2.5L 5cyl. I honestly have never found a car so attractive sends I got this car and really fell in love with everything about it. Such a unique engine sound, sooooooo aesthetically pleasing interior and exterior wise imho. Mine is 100% stock but hopefully someday will be muuuuuuch more.
Oh and song -
The Art of Eye Contact - Too Close To Touch
I have pretty open music taste, literally could have been anything from country to rap to hardcore, I'm happy with the outcome.

rip thread

Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T 1993

Pink Guy - Anal beads

Pic related, my car

>GTR badging a GTST
>cut bumper
why

That's awesome. Love to hear that kinda stuff. God speed to you

2015 Ford Focus
Summer by Imagine Dragons

SOB. I miss my !0th AE so much.

youtu.be/w7Xm9xJmtE4
>zoom zoom with dat mazda engine

Previous owner made a GTR body conversion
Previous owner fucked the bumper somehow and had to cut it

what happened to it!?

Christ, get some taste, that fucking cut bumbper is shit and those rims look like shit.
>gtr badge
Kys

Good taste in music

Lol, come back when you have the means to own one of those

2015 Ford Fusion w/ 2.0L Ecoboost
Stacked Actors by Foo Fighters

Sold it to a co-worker several years ago. Rebuilt the motor same as you, but didn't have the funds at the time to finish it. He actually had a FC as well that was totaled, so I sold him my rolling chassis and kept the motor. I still miss the feeling of driving an RX-7 though.

You kill any pedestrians leaving cars & coffee lately?

Flume - On Top

not my picture, but this

Mulche's Odyssey - Umphrey's Mcgee

Infiniti m35 2006
Dark Tranquillity - monochromatic stains

>lol i make more money than a line on text on an image board

I could imagine. They aren't the fastest, most comfortable, or certainly the most reliable cars in the world, but they are just so much fun! That angry little rotary is an absolute peach to drive

Mitsubishi i-MiEV

song: metallica - fuel

Exactly!

No V8's....how sad

car: '07 SS commo
song: AC/DC - back in black

heh I have a gen pu speed3 Celestial Blue, SpeedBroz

Another Saab owner, I like.

Song - Rocket Man - Elton John

1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Primus - Jerry Was A Racecar Driver

Fuel - like the stuff your car doesn't even use?

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor

Song: Mantra by Tool

2015 FR-S.
"Rip & Tear" - Mick Gordon (Doom 2016 OST)

Trying too hard

I don't like what's happening

This is okay. I'm content with this.

very nice. If I remember correctly, this is sort of like the aussie version of the pontiac g8 we get in the US, only the commodore is way superior lol

04 subaru impreza rs
song:home
artist:kuren

thats funny isnt it?

This is mint, but do something about those headlights.

already have its not a recent photo.
i pulled them out and blacked out the silver. also fixed the rubber where it was letting in water and polished it back to clear.

also those wheel nuts have been changed if you so happen to see those too haha.

97 grand marquis

Carbonized - Blinded of the Veil

awesome car, rides like an ocean liner.

BMW 335i.
Sound of Silence, Disturbed's cover

1. 2013 BMW 328i Sport, like the one shown.
2. My Name is Human - Highly Suspect

2014 Camaro LT

Song: Thomas the dank engine

Also, daily driver is a '04 Mercury Mountaineer. Only the 4.slow V6, but, I got it for free so. Can't complain. Song this time is:

"A Venutian Spring" - Angel Vivaldi

I almost went with the 335 instead, I'm jealous.

Boosted 2013 FR-S

Favorite Liar by The Wrecks

Nice music ya got thar

Same guy as above. This is my other ride. Another 335i. 2007, coupe. The red one is a 2012 sedan. Both are sport trim.
I love it, man.

Forgot the fucking picture.

I like that you got the real Xenons too, instead of that lame yellow light shit they sell. You have the Harmon Kardon sound system too?

Best sound I've ever heard in a vehicle before.

2016 Chevy Colorado
World Wide Choppers - Tech Nine

Yeah. I got them for the coupe, as well. And the HUD. You have that, too, right?

Here's a picture of when I replaced the brake rotors, and putting on new wheels.

91 Toyota mr2
The top- Ken blast

No, I don't have the HUD, now I'm really jealous, fuck.

I've got the sound system and the Xenons tho. I'm trying to pics of my car, but I think they're on my mac. I've literally got the exact same one as the pic I sent except I've got 15% tint all the way around.

trying to sell this, pic was taken by the dealership. second owner, had it since 05.
suicideboys-antarctica