Ask a youtube commentator anything

Ask a youtube commentator anything

Inb4 Youtube is not a real job

Inb4 pay is shit. Made 20k last month

Inb4 Inb4

Whats your account?

Cant tell anyone. I just released my earnings.

do you play games

What does it feel like being a puppet view whore for a bunch of 12 year olds, all so you can get your paycheck from a bunch of jews.

also whats your favorite color?

Did Op already abandon ship?

I know and talk to most of the youtube commentators. What's your sub count friend, maybe I can find out who you are? If it's lower than 40k don't bother telling

I commentate over games.

Being a puppet for 20k a month and 60k in december is fine by me.

90,000 subs and counting

>I know and talk to most of the youtube commentators
WOW really user, please tell me more.

how do i get started on a brand new channel and what's catchy right now?
tips/tricks and anything
how many subs you have that you end up with 20k a month?

You need to find a niche of people that enjoy trending games. Subscribers dont = how much you get paid either. It's your CPM and how much 1000 views is valued at on your channel. 1000 Monetized views on my channel is valued at arund 13.68 right now.

Well i suppose we all have different goals.

MFW i dont make 20K a month

Sorry if it came off that way, not bragging just saying

Have a good look, nice voice, and brand that no one can hate, then do the same shitty over-used challenges/videos as everyone else.

My end goal isn't money. The money is just a measure of relevance based on views and watch time. ( WATCH TIME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR OF ANYTHING ) The higher your watch time the more you get paid. In the end i want to become a social personality and influencer.

(adding )

I know numerous people with 200,000+ subs that make 20k - 80k a month. It's VERY easy once you gain a audience to use.

Will you get paid more if the ads that are showed on your channel are interacted/clicked more?

GTFO

Bullshit, I'm a screenplayer and I don't get that much money a month

I get paid in two forms. Clicks per ad and views per ad. Some ads pay more for clicks, some pay only for clicks and some pay for views and clicks. It depends on the ad but generally if someone clicks an ad i make more.

You aren't earning 5k a week on 90k subs. You need 3-4 million views a week to earn that.

Then you have a horrible network or just dont know your shit.

Cool. You seem shady, but honest too.

Wrong. Dead wrong. Use proper mid rolls and you're set. 1 Million views is valued at about 5000 for me.

Not who you responded to, but what are "mid rolls"?

how did you do it and where can i sign up

mid roll ads, ads that play in the middle of your video, they are the same ads you see in the beginning of the video, except in the middle

Mid rolls are advertisements you place in the middle of a video. I usually do 3 extra ad's through the video that have no impact on watch time.

Here's the bullshit btw (Censored a bit because reasons )

not op, but interviewing ppl in limelight and podcasts are the future of yt. Baited was a smart idea, like the layout of the ricky gervais show in a way but not even a 10th as funny

They only want those interviews when money exchanges all hands. No social influence = No video interview

Thanks, also what is the benefit of having a network?

Why not go without one and earn more since they take a cut of your earnings?

Are you fucking kiddin me youtube fuck boi? I'm a screenplayer you fuck. I write fucking movie, tv and stuff and I just signed to direct a movie that I wrote.
I get a fuck load of money for my job, a fuck load and I started when I was fucking 15. Now you are telling me that a talentless cunt like you and all your youmeme friend can do 80 grand a month? I call that bullshit.
80×12= 916.
916 k a month for fucking playing video games? No charisma or talent needed? Are fucking kiddin me? No it's just not possible. 916×5=4800=4.8 Mill in 5 years? That's just not possible.

If the network is GOOD like mine they will provide you with an agent, SEO Training, Ad placement classes and more.

Protip

FREEDOM! Network is total garbage and George can go suck a dick.

What type of bank account should I have?

Will any account suffice?

How would I file taxes on earnings too?

Thank you.

Entertainment is entertainment.

Markipiler made 614k last december alone from Youtube adrev.

Thanks based one.

What network/networks are best then?

Also how could I remain anonymous easily?

Sweet fucking christ...
NORMIE THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

That just can be possible, that's not fucking possible... If that's true I will stop watching youtube now. Seriously prove me that you are not a jewmeme or something like that

Yeah, other user cannot fathom change in entertainment status quo.

Is anybody out there...?

...is there anyone at all??