America is the greatest country in the world. If it weren't for us...

America is the greatest country in the world. If it weren't for us, every other country in the world would be speaking either German, Russian or Chink right now.
The only reason you can disagree with that statement is because we saved you and are protecting you, so respect that whilst complaining in sheer ignorance.

It's worth noting that America needs no allies, but when you are the best country in the world you must learn to take care of even the spoildest and stupidest of children.
America rellies on no other nation to exist or prosper, yet every other nation in the world needs America, even the enemies of America.

Complaining about "destabalizing" the Middle East shows your ignorance, and need of a higher education in your foreign land. The Middle East had been destabilized for decades by the British and French, and any other powerful country would have had us in much more severe ruin than this glorious land of the free if they were to lead once. You are all lucky to have America. America merely accepts you.

You cry and whine for us to leave, but at the slightest hint we might, you scream and beg, knowing deep down without our bases, your countries would be plots of land for the taking of the strong. We must tolerate European ignorance, ungratefulness, and cowardice, because we are simply good people, we are simply American.

thanks

Fuck off you stupid Yank

But everyone already knows we're #1.

The real question remains: Who is the SECOND best country in the world?

Thank you based America, some of us in NZ love you. The only reason people don't like Americans is pride.

Cheers, but I'll stick with British English.

I think NZ would make a pretty good second best country.

Mighty Malawi

No america, you are the nazis now

Shouldn't you be strafing a residential neighborhood with a helicopter?

I wish I could exterminate you bean niggers

It seems like someone got triggered

>I was only doing it to troll
I was being 100% serious. The world as a whole would be better without a single mexishit breathing. I hope this wall has automatic sentries

> The only reason people don't like Americans is pride

Yes, because Americans are arrogant and undeservedly proud. Good point.

Just like you did with niggers, huh?

>undeservedly proud
>undeservedly

They have every right to be proud.

fuck off yank diaspora
fuck off kiwiboo trash

The achievements of your ancestors is not something boastworthy, achieve something yourself instead.

They won't. Most of them are insecure kids with self-esteem problems, thus they have to blame others for their ineptitude and rely on their "ancestors pride" to feel improtant.

fuck you amerifat
I wouldn't have minded being a Japanese proto state

Tell me about your achievements.

That's something I'm working on really hard atm.

What I mean is that I don't believe in nationalism nor patriotism regardless the nationality. Nationalism is just an easy way to control people. That doesn't mean is bad to be proud of your country, but it gets retarded if you let nationalism controls every aspect your life.