>mfw Cutlel's knees explode and the Burrs are forced to start a much better QB

HOYAAAA
DA
DESTROYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA

>17 championships with 5 teams.
What "sports" town are you from?

But connor shaw broke his leg already.

Only this kind ;0)

I love how fucking mad my city makes you.

Be mad that the Bulls had the best sports dynasty of all time and that i got to root for the best athlete to ever play the game.

Be mad that the Blackhawks are a literal dynasty with three cups in five years.

Be mad that the White Sox had the most dominant playoff run in the history of sports in the 2005 world series.

Be mad that the Cubs have the most loyal fanbase in sports and the best ballpark to drink in.

Be mad at the Bears. Just be mad at them.

Be mad that we have world-class architecture while you sit in a prefab suburban shithole.

Be mad that our food is literally the greatest in the country, that we have thousands of independent restaurants representing cultures across the globe while you eat garbage at awful chain dumps.

Be mad that our city is full of hot women, that i can walk around downtown and see 10/10s every single day of my life while you sniff your sister's panties because she's the only woman you know.

Be mad that midwesterners are the friendliest people in the nation. Be mad at that.

Do you feel it? Do you feel yourself being triggered at how fucking GOAT my city is? Don't worry, that's normal, but the feeling will never subside.

Be mad.

It's amazing that he isn't in a wheel chair whereas Kevin Ogar snapped his shit up doing bad snatches with bumper plates and will never walk again. Which is fair punishment for doing cross-shit.

not him but yall are certainly got the top national murder rate goin, i'll give ya that one

These digits will it